Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,039 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos (1325 Views)

Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by bbbabes(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
She is a pretty girl and an even talented actress.

Beverly Naya, stunned in a floral piece which accentuated her curves showing off a hint of side boob as she let out a little about her love life.

The actress captioned one of the photos:

When a girl asks a guy to listen to a song, it's because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say

Some of her followers have since taken to her comment section to share their experience about her caption and yes, some were hillarious.

glitzandglamour27So true... I did once with my ex only to find out days later dat dis guy had attached d song to anoda girl's fone contact.. F. City ft Adam Levine 'Locked away' d hurt I felt back den sha

iam_morice: I guess it's true tho. I remembered two ladies from my past asking me to listen to some particular songs. One of the songs was RKelly's - when a woman loves. Hmmm!!

agbaniebere: Not necessarily what she's scared of saying, sometimes it's what she's been saying but he refused to listen. So she's asking him to listen to the lyrics to show him she's not the only one that feels that way.

angelcatherinea: Yea I remember wild thought , I can't stop forgetting my ex asking playing that music n am happy listening to it. Now I know what I am to him indeed @thebeverlynaya

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/beverly-naya-looking-so-gorgeous-in.html

lalasticlala

Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Not bad...
Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by ibkkk(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wow! The dress is simple and beautiful.
Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by Deji124(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
looking hot,
Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by Macdawid(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked
On a rate of 10, i'd dash her 8 cos of her dress. cheesy
Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Make sense
Re: Beverly Naya Looking So Gorgeous In These New Casual Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2017
This girl is over hyped.

(1) (Reply)

Ray Huspuppi Promises $5000 To 50 People On Facebook / Patoranking Show Off His Girlfriend With Baby Bump / Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Almost Naked Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.