Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) (44084 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okenwaa(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bread for kola.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Ilajeboy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
So we are still talking about this staged bread seller turned model

tongue better no get arteriosclerosis
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by goshen26: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Did my phone cut the interview? Cos I did not see any interview oooo, all I saw is so so hug hug. Someone help prove my phone wrong
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Liability(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
ITbomb:
I like her already
fornication or adultery?
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by mikejj(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
;Dd time wey she dey sell bread bbc no find her oo.no b bread all of us go sell am
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

BBC is a shame to professional journalism!

What's Olajumoke's merit?
What's her story?
What's her future?
I bet BBC doesn't even know the name of the boy who graduated with a 5.0 CGPA.

How is she an inspiration?
Olajumoke is simply product of sentiments and corporate prostituting.

She has never caught my attention, empathy or respect, she never will.
She has been constantly shoved down our throats by the harlotry cabal that all of a sudden, she's now someone to reckon with.

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.
Grace to grass?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by queeniepresh: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Ex breadseller?

Lawd!! grin.

Like play she don don become international. God is great grin grin.

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by OsuGanja(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

She has been constantly shoved down our throats by the harlotry cabal that all of a sudden, she's now someone to reckon with.

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.

YOU ARE A GREAT FOOL.....HATER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okenwaa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liability:
Jumoke bwrests still stand ooo

i go like to fvck her toto till she squirt.

Person wife and mama... sad

Na other men Bleep ur mama she come born u
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by egbetokuns(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thats God. God ways is not our ways

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58896867] shocked

BBC is a shame!

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

A generation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by emmaadigun(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

4 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okenwaa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liability:
Jumoke bwrests still stand ooo

i go like to fvck her toto till she squirt.

Person wife and mama... sad

Na so other men Bleep ur mama she come born u
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okenwaa(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bread for kola.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Who God has blessed no man can curse grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by naturefellow(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Ex breadseller?

Lawd!! grin.
that one na credential!
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Grace to grass?

shocked

Grace to grace without any personal input is luck.
It's nothing worth celebrating to me.

It's different when your 'grass to grace' comes from hardwork, talent or perseverance and not this!

All she did was photobomb?
Should we start celebrating lucky people or people who truly merit our celebration?

It's like neglecting a man who designed a new calculation formula and celebrating the one who won a lotto.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
BBC interviewing her for selling agege bread b4 or interviewing her for being TY bello staged over-heaped celebrity, BBC are becoming annoying this days , if they no get any other program to anchor or news to broadcast, let them pay boko boys to create one news for them in one of northern state so they will cover it.. NDI ALA

4 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
naturefellow:
that one na credential!
Hahaahah better CV. lmao...
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by 3rdeye1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
The race is not for he swift my friend .. neither is it for 1st class graduate.. TIME & CHANCE! Go and study abt 'Time and chance' and thank me later!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by kullozone(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

She has never caught your attention, but you took your time to construct this epistle on a thread about her.

I don't know why some Nairalanders like this moniker oh! As for me, I don't find him funny one bit... And I want him to die like a sick fowl crushed by one of Dangote's numerous trucks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by adisabarber(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Her b00bs never still big, kilode?
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by UbChapter(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amgreat70:
This is the true difinition of change

Her own don't better. God pls pick my calls.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Pamelayoung: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
So she hasn't learnt tp speak English since then? What has poise been teaching her since na
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Squidward: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

Olajumoke is simply a product of sentiments and corporate prostituting.

God forbid!

That's the definition of grace. It don't care about it merits bro

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by cozykozy: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
haaa...dz one long ooo...una never chop?
I lyk dat ur name though
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by jboycrb(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

No vex nah! Wait for ur own time nah. Beg baba God to pick ur own call too

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by oluwasheun94(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

nowadays your comments seem to make sense

5 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Ngokafor(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
..This Olajumoke girl is so not pretty lipsrsealed..but then again,models do not necessarily have to be pretty to be a model.

1 Like

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by seun1960(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

bad belle...u better pray hard, anybody can be on bbc or u sabi pass oyinbo. Even though u sell toothpick if God bless u no man can cause.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Safiaa(f): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

People like you don't tend to prosper in life. I won't lie to you.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by fckmn24seg(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.