Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) (44064 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by fckmn24seg(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

BBC is a shame to professional journalism!

What's Olajumoke's merit?
What's her story?
What's her future?
I bet BBC doesn't even know the name of the boy who graduated with a 5.0 CGPA.

How is she an inspiration?
Olajumoke is simply a product of sentiments and corporate prostituting.

She has never caught my attention, empathy or respect, she never will.
She has been constantly shoved down our throats by the harlotry cabal that all of a sudden, she's now someone to reckon with.

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.

Winner of promiscusity Big brother caught your attention, empathy and respect,I guess
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Segadem(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
benedictnsi:
From bread seller to millionaire.....

Today from a 9 old lost friend to a millionaire.
(by Tekno )

Oh lawd.... Check your phone is ringing.... Pls pick up
God has picked yours HE has picked mine too

#Justbelieve

1 Like

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by fckmn24seg(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

She has been constantly shoved down our throats by the harlotry cabal that all of a sudden, she's now someone to reckon with.

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.

Winner of promiscusity Big brother caught your attention, empathy and respect,I guess
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Masterchef(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
You just earned someone's respect. Thank you

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by bankylan: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Bitterness as shown by you is a reason for stagnation in life. Learn to celebrate people. Why the accusation of prostitution against the married lady? Did you sleep with her or your heard she sleeps arround? I don't know how growing up and upbringing was like for you but being highly and unnecessarily critical is an indication of being raised in a tensed home.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Safiaa:
People like you don't tend to prosper in life. I won't lie to you.
You are 2 mean, always hard hitting on people, not nice

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Oluwabusinuayomi: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58897354]

shocked

Grace to grace without any personal input is luck.
It's nothing worth celebrating to me.

It's different when your 'grass to grace' comes from hardwork, talent or perseverance and not this!

All she did was photobomb?
Should we start celebrating lucky people or people who truly merit our celebration?

It's like neglecting a man who designed a new calculation formula and celebrating the one who won a lotto.

shocked

It's different when your 'grass to grace' comes from hardwork, talent or perseverance and not this!

Should we start celebrating lucky people or people who truly merit our celebration?

It's like neglecting a man who designed a new calculation formula and celebrating the one who won a lotto.

shocked

bros sorry ehn!! frustration na bastard! I guess you are a first class product and no one noticed and celebate u.. blame your papa for not born ypu well #badlucknogood
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by MicroBox: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
I spot your Peugeot 307 Convertible. ....
Carry on girl....
Someone said *harlotery cabal*
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by smanfemo: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baba go kill urself

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okwobros(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
From grass to grace, god is wonderful.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by okwobros(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
From grass to grace, god is wonderful.
Need a bulk sms service check my signature
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by smanfemo: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
[sup][/sup]68
Lol bitterness
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Olibboy: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh:
My people, i for like make God pick my call as e do am for Jumoke. It is never too late to become a worthy star in life.

Na turn by turn kiss kiss.

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
say my name babe? dats how success story begin
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by andyanders: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Poverty and envy has eaten deep into your soul.You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Ever8054: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Oga slowdown with this your jealous filled life it will lead you no where...how this news hut you so much is just a prove that you will grow old and become a hopeless witch in your family..
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
plis nairalanders i have a question
is this olajumoke male or female

1 Like

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by KingGBsky(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Ok somebody better hold this guy before he go craze.. na craze you don dey use style craze so oo..
Abeg who knows him should kulikuli to direct him to yaba left...
save dis young man frm dilution
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Organs(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Bros, dem don yab you wella, so make i re-arrange your brainless brain. Olajumoke is beautiful, has good looks as an African, a Nigerian. She was born into a typical Nigerian home with no advantages, no opportunities and no way to explore herself and tap into her God given potentials. She had a chance meeting with a photographer and they saw the potential in her. They tapped into it and she is growing more and more into the modelling career that she has the finesse, physique and looks to excel in. You can hate her and insult her all you want, but she is all over the world now and BBC are joining the queue to interview her, but you, rif rafs and agberos like me are abusing you and trying to reset your brain on nairaland. Bros, why your life come bend like this

2 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by lordbish(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Enyia which kyn bad belle you be, en concern you. Na you get BBC, because of interview na why you dey para. D guy with 5.0 cgpa ma who en help ni
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by pfadom: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Bad belle dey worry you.

Learn the real meaning of favour. It's devoid of merit or qualifications.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2017
OsuGanja:

YOU ARE A GREAT FOOL.....HATER

He just said the truth and you call him hater. Nigeria will never ever move forward all because of sentiments that has beclouded our sense of judgement. How can sane people openly celebrate mediocrity over talent? Nigerians will choose to throw the grain away instead of the chaff for no reason other than sentiment. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by toptop: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies outside of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.

It is terrifying that we are in this mess together. Western world now joins us to celebrate non entities at the expense of abandoned experts.

It's a shame that body corporates will sponsor showbiz and ignore academic achievers.

In the end, we are a nation without technology and development. And the youths can only remember the likes of Davido and his baby mama.

What a shame!!!!

If you are a nobody and yet foolishly follow over hyped entertainers then you are doomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Antoeni(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2017
A decorated Monkey,is still a Monkey
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Chommieblaq(f): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

A million like for you.
Unfortunately this is the world we live in. Even for saying this, they are already attacking and calling you names.

Mediocrity is now the new genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Organs:

Bros, dem don yab you wella, so make i re-arrange your brainless brain. Olajumoke is beautiful, has good looks as an African, a Nigerian. She was born into a typical Nigerian home with no advantages, no opportunities and no way to explore herself and tap into her God given potentials. She had a chance meeting with a photographer and they saw the potential in her. They tapped into it and she is growing more and more into the modelling career that she has the finesse, physique and looks to excel in. You can hate her and insult her all you want, but she is all over the world now and BBC are joining the queue to interview her, but you, rif rafs and agberos like me are abusing you and trying to reset your brain on nairaland. Bros, why your life come bend like this

A chance meeting and they saw the potential in her. It was never her dream to be a model, hence she didn't work towards it.
Take Tuface for instance, he came from a typical Nigerian home with no advantage and sort, he struggled for what he wants and look at where he is today.
I'm happy for her, but it doesn't change the fact that we love celebrating mediocrity. We have people that have put in so much in what they are doing, and have done extremely well, many genius that we are supposing to celebrate, show the whole world too, people that will make our Country stand out but for where.
Best graduating student is given a handshake while Miss campuses a car (with endorsements from companies), a classical example of our mediocratical behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by TheAlchemist: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

I totally agree with your submission... what is wrong with Nigerians,,, somebody possibly read of the the story of the Queen of Katwe
http://www.espn.com/espn/news/story?page=Mag15gameofherlife
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Katwe ; http://www.queenofkatwe.com/ and likely decided to copy same with modifications, but Olajumoke's story smells more of a fraud than Agege bread! They are simply waiting for an opportunity to make a movie and earn their millions.... This is simply a money making venture aka 419, sorry Nigerians deserve a better script than this!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by fizech: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Good point

3 Likes

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2017
That's the power of number/retail. Your opinion is an outlier here. The world wants what it wants, you're only but an individual.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2017
This is what the world wants.

How come the richest people in the world are not Professors and Mawweather's garage is worth more than Elumelu's. Sit down there, you do account for the opinion of the world and neither can you alter it.....plug in

Chommieblaq:

A chance meeting and they saw the potential in her. It was never her dream to be a model, hence she didn't work towards it.
Take Tuface for instance, he came from a typical Nigerian home with no advantage and sort, he struggled for what he wants and look at where he is today.
I'm happy for her, but it doesn't change the fact that we love celebrating mediocrity. We have people that have put in so much in what they are doing, and have done extremely well, many genius that we are supposing to celebrate, show the whole world too, people that will make our Country stand out but for where.
Best graduating student is given a handshake while Miss campuses a car (with endorsements from companies), a classical example of our mediocratical behaviour.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by Mouthgag: 4:38am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

You will never in your miserable match up to her standards.
You're just a lousy nairaland morọ́n.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by tafabaloo(m): 5:07am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's her story?
What's her future?

God forbid!

It wld be difficult for you to enjoy God's grace and blessings if you continued to hate those whom God has favored. Why not thank God for her life and change brought to her by grace ,and wait while you see God lifting you as well.
Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by kabillion(m): 5:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Is she not selling bread again? In case, just spend cautiously if u don't wanna remember dis "a river that forgets its source shall dry"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her / Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.