Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) (37689 Views)

Dj Enimoney Welcomes Second Child With Iwalewa Ojebiyi, It’s A Girl / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by adellam16(f): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
toba400:
Ybnl Official DJ, DJ Enimoney set to join his elder brother, Olamide, and other celebrated baby daddies, as his girlfriend Iwalewa Ojebiyi is about to achieve her babymama goal.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/27/dj-enimoney-is-expecting-his-first-child-from-girlfriend-iwalewa-ojebiyi-photos/

c
because he is olamide's brother ur making him a celebrity for what? what concern us with his life kwa ode
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
michealhelly:

Make sure u dont allow banana to fall on u before marriage... 2

Who banana epp?
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
so? I weep for the next generation...
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers

You think she wants to be his wife by all costs

Things have changed dear; we just have to deal with it
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
It's well
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by michecosmetic01(f): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
rossyc:
Okay I have noticed you, u can now rest.
heediat!!!!!...person want to help ur ministry, u dey jonx
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by 2black1(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Deseo:
As much as I frown at the babymama trend, it's reducing abortion rate because people are no longer ashamed to 'cari belle' outside wedlock.

It's their life and they look happy.
I'd never get pregnant before marriage though.

But u can fck before marriage, right? Hypocrisy!
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
grin shocked grin

One of the cures that has plagued the Nigerian entertainment industry is this incessant ugly trend of baby mamas & daddies.

What ought to be a shameful act is now being celebrated in public domains like some sort of jackpot or trophy.

What has happened to Nigeria?

There was a time in this country when it was a taboo and disgraceful act for a young lady to get pregnant without being married.

Today, all that is different. Must we lose every core value of ours in the name of civilization?

Cohabiting is even being encouraged by many parents today. COHABITING IS NOT MARRIAGE SIR!

I only pity the Innocent children that results from this ugly trend.

May God have mercy on this country!
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
2black1:

But u can fck before marriage, right? Hypocrisy!

Read well before quoting sir.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by holatin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Deseo:
As much as I frown at the babymama trend, it's reducing abortion rate because people are no longer ashamed to 'cari belle' outside wedlock.

It's their life and they look happy.
I'd never get pregnant before marriage though.
hmmmmm yawnnn
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by holatin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
Even the BABY MAMA thing is now a title
lemme add it to your title
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
SINZ:

Will you be my baby mama? embarassed
Nah honey, due process must be followed wink

Nursery gown
Matriculation gown
Graduation gown
Wedding gown
Maternity gown..

Non is to be skipped . cheesy
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
SINZ:

Will you be my baby mama? embarassed

Nursery gown
Matriculation gown
Graduation gown
Wedding gown
Maternity gown..

Non is to be skipped . cheesy smiley
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by benratigan(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
so? I weep for the next generation...
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers
I will marry you if its us
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baby mama abi?its his choice anyway
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Celebrated baby mama D look on my face

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
what will being " WIFE "to your life?? why is it that you ladies jst see marriage as SUCCESS?? there is more to life than marriage oo the only difference between you and that lady is because shes preggy and your not you might have even done some abortions sef..the both of you a still xame fornicators
ooops is that why you prefare A**ho*es... sorry Mr
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
StarPlayer:
I can also burst a nut there so that you can join the trend
come burst the nut here sir grin cheesy
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by SINZ: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
Nursery gown Matriculation gown Graduation gown Wedding gown Maternity gown..
Non is to be skipped . cheesy smiley
See gown everywhere shocked
Can't you wear skirt and blouse? undecided
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Johnson70s: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
His Girlfriend or his Baby mama or his Wife?
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by StarPlayer: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
HERSLEY:
come burst the nut here sir grin cheesy
shocked shocked I'll gladly oblige cheesy location and number please wink
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
StarPlayer:
shocked shocked I'll gladly oblige cheesy location and number please wink
lol was just messing around cheesy Emmmm Wat is nuts anyways
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
I see some ppl supporting the baby mama trend... just know that if u are one of them something is just wrong with u, u lack training and proper upbringing... I kno nobody is a Saint but it is also not a yardstick for we, Nigerians to start celebrating foolery. A girlfriend becoming pregnant is now a thing of celebration? In the past, it was a thing of shame. Just to tell u that the end is near!!!

If u have been in a separated home before, u will never encourage childbirth outside marriage... I tell u, u won't because at the end of the day, it takes the special grace of God for that Child to grow up right! A child needs both fatherly and motherly attention to live a balanced and healthy life. Even ppl that don't have either father or mother have sum1 playing these roles out der for them. So truly I just pray Nigerians stop practicing the wrong things! They saw gay/lesbianism, they carried, they saw divorce, they carried. They saw waywardness, promiscuity, nudity, stupidity they carried but they didn't see positive inventions, good governance, leadership skills from the white man's land to carry. It is well with our souls!!!
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by StarPlayer: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol was just messing around cheesy Emmmm Wat is nuts anyways
Those two guavas under the banana tongue
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Those two guavas under the banana tongue
lolzzzzz zzz interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.