Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) (37665 Views)

Dj Enimoney Welcomes Second Child With Iwalewa Ojebiyi, It’s A Girl / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by toba400: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ybnl Official DJ, DJ Enimoney set to join his elder brother, Olamide, and other celebrated baby daddies, as his girlfriend Iwalewa Ojebiyi is about to achieve her babymama goal.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/27/dj-enimoney-is-expecting-his-first-child-from-girlfriend-iwalewa-ojebiyi-photos/

c

2 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by adonbilivit: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Op, this your headline won't sell na. Ask Nigerian bloggers, dem go teach you. See your topic

"DJ Enimoney Expecting His First Child From Girlfriend, Iwalewa Ojebiyi (photos)"

If u want traffic just change it to something like this

"Olamide's brother Expecting His First Child From Girlfriend, Iwalewa Ojebiyi (photos)"

And lastly, to make front-page you need to holla @ that nigga lalasticlala

138 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by toygod2: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
DJ enimoney? Who know am?

PS; bfo you ask me same, Jah knows me & i know him too

8 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by rossyc(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
And the baby mama trend Continues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
rossyc:
And the baby mama trend Continues.
I can also burst a nut there so that you can join the trend

9 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
so? I weep for the next generation...
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
deb303:
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers

Not getting pregnant for him is also not a guarantee that he will make you his wife! Mstcheew!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
StarPlayer:
I can also burst a nut there so that you can join the trend
What is this one saying?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
rossyc:

What is this one saying?
Sorry didn't know you are not proficient

7 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Radarada undecided
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by rossyc(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sorry didn't know you are not proficient
Okay I have noticed you, u can now rest.

1 Like

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Una no wan marry
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Another baby mama in the makinq and she's proud of it grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
*Convo between me and my female cousin *

Me: What do you want to be in future?

Cousin: A baby Mama

Me:

14 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
And now because i ain't a celebrity.. That mumu girl come they follow me spew trash the other day.. Babies.. Only God knows why i wanted one so this much. And my bae ain't ready.. Still searching for a babymama anyway.. If you help me see one, just send her come my direction.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
As much as I frown at the babymama trend, it's reducing abortion rate because people are no longer ashamed to 'cari belle' outside wedlock.

It's their life and they look happy.
I'd never get pregnant before marriage though.

3 Likes

New trend in town people!
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
So Enimoney na Olamide brother. I no know o

1 Like

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Kris2017(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Who he epp
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by 234GT(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Asokale anfaani
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
toba400:
Ybnl Official DJ, DJ Enimoney set to join his elder brother, Olamide, and other celebrated baby daddies, as his girlfriend Iwalewa Ojebiyi is about to achieve her babymama goal.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/27/dj-enimoney-is-expecting-his-first-child-from-girlfriend-iwalewa-ojebiyi-photos/

c

Most everybody who owns an instagram page with their pictures be your concern all in the name of yeyebrity news

Must we be concern about their wayward life

Guy go find work do
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
just stfu abeg.. Is it a must for you people to always talk about this thing? Small thing wife, small thing marriage. Why? Can't two people continue enjoying themselves till christ come ni? You people must sha ruin the thing with that nonsense talk. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Even the BABY MAMA and BABY DADDY thing is now a title
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Team Baby mama
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Kris2017(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Who he epp
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by yechmon57(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
She kinda looks like Tiwa
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
toygod2:
DJ enimoney? Who know am?
PS; bfo you ask me same, Jah knows me & i know him too
he's a biafran legend undecided
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Tyot50: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
9ice one
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
keep kwayet. are u a virgin or she shud have aborted instead abi. mtcheew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Destiny Etiko's Sexy Outfit / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo / Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.