Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH (34410 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2017
onatisi:

Ever since the stupid dullard and his wicked demonic apc party released top boko haram commanders ,the sect has targeted and killed the army best officers and all the officers who actively participated in their capture and the pushing out of boko haram from key areas. Officers were specifically targeted and executed. These are officers who the nation had spent condiderable amount of resources to train to the top level of professionalism .

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215418-breaking-another-nigerian-lieutenant-colonel-ambushed-killed-boko-haram.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/214578-breaking-nigerian-armys-gallant-commander-dies-boko-haram-ambush.html
bro, leadership is not as easy as u see it. The bulk was to free the Chibok girls no matter the cost and dats exactly what the govt did. It seems u'v forgotten so soon the outcry and propaganda of the BBOG foundation mounted on the govt. The govt took the bigger risk and today we are paying for it.
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Zenlife: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
magoo10:
boko haram is a monster created and given life by the north due to hatred thinking they were getting back at the south,I hope it doesn't consume them.
Let's not be deceived this is another way of the north saying they want their own caliphate .who is fooling who? gave it to them and give us Biafra .

No one is gonna give you jack.
You gotto take it by any means necessary.
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
franciskaine:
bro, leadership is not as easy as u see it. The bulk was to free the Chibok girls no matter the cost and dats exactly what the govt did. It seems u'v forgotten so soon the outcry and propaganda of the BBOG foundation mounted on the govt. The govt took the bigger risk and today we are paying for it.
The previous government were sensible enough not to agree to the release of top boko haram members because of the catastrophic effects and imapct it will have on the nation security and the lives of security personnel. The demonic party with their dullard presidential candidate lied to nigerians and made it look as of the previous government was clueless in tackling the boko haram menace. Now they have released TOP BOKO HARAM MEMBERS,PAID THEM MILLIONS OF NAIRA ALSO . Noone asked them to promise to return the girls, they did and now this is the result. Apc are the ones who sponsored the bbog group,the mounted the propaganda.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by emmasege: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
This is what you get when you keep searching for oil in a land where non exist. Imagine buhari budgeted 44bn for oil exploration in the north, now this innocent souls have paid the price for foolishness of bubu.
This was exactly what I was hoping to read on the first page. And to think that the oil exploration is going to take place in a lake that has shrunk in size by about 90% makes one to think that Buhari is sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Siscooh: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

I don't agree he's not in the know.
Your statement is not clear at all
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by jamesbridget13(f): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
So d other report was false. Na wa o

Rip to d departed

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by oake(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eketem:
While we were busy being entertained with pictures of Buhari.

Sigh, God console the families, 16 abducted women still missing

Usman also stated that the rescue team killed many of the terrorists and recovered many arms and ammunition, including gun trucks and Improvised Explosive Device (IED) making materials.

Na wah o! This Boko haram no de finish ni?
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
as far as am concerned that rescue mission was a failure.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Apc promise us that they will crush boko haram to the bearest minimum but now the boko haram guys are keep strong in the north east. I don't know what to say but to say rip to reseachers and the military men. The only solution for the military now is to fully declare state of emergency to borno state. And also the federal government should ask of help from russia and united state of America forces.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by davillian(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
When the only training our army receives in training camp is beating and how to use guns.

What do you expect from them, can the Nigerian army successfully perform a stealth mission.
What a waste.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by fumisko(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by devour129: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jakeattah:
Very true
It was a very sad day at the campus,we were supposed to have a seminar but it turned gloomy. Everyone went to the central mosque and others to church to mourn the dead. I personally went to a church that lost two members, cos I have a friend directly involved.
All this got me thinking, for how long will we stand by and keep watching our leaders play chess with our lives. I was talking to fellow youths there and was telling them if we continue to keep quiet, one day it will come to our doorstep. We keep saying lets just hope, what can we do.... We say this because we think we are safe but its not so, weda you are in maiduguri or far in lagos island, if we all dont come together to do something one day we wont have a country to call ours. These are people's family members being killed daily and nobody is saying anything about it. The police women and others are still in captive, a young i know girl in unimaid is affected. No ruler has said anything or sent any force to try and rescue these women.
If there is a bomb blast in Europe for instance, from our president, to citizens in diaspora to the citizens here will all take to facebook changing profile pictures and placing flags of that country. It disgusts me. I'm not saying it's bad to feel sorry for victims. I'm saying its pathetic when worse happens in your country and all you say is 'aya'.
And our so called leaders are the worst, they were all out of the country to visit an absent president while their citizens were being butchered, stabbed in the eyes and head and shot. Their corpses were so bad the hospital couldn't keep em. They had to be burried as soon as they were identified.
Sorry, I didn't mean to write this much but I'm seriously pained, I almost shed tears yesterday when I saw how people's mothers were weeping. If a lot of you youths could see things the way some of us located here see the situation, then maybe we will stop taking political sides and stand together once and for all.
We have been told before we are the leaders of tommorow, if we don't take our place, it will forever be yesterday...

Sorry for errors and typos
thank you so much for this write up . One day it will be you or yours ,can we all rise up n say NO MORE ? Sultan of sokoto just got 700million for a house in Abuja , they are all the same . From east to the north n until we start jungle justice to these people ,they will remain kings n we unsafe .

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Amhappy(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
cjrane:
This is very very sad.
Nigeria army are just untrained brutes.
Why attack BH when they have civilian hostages? What result were they expecting to get?
My dear oooo,Who does that? So sad right now
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by DonXavi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
This is what you get when you keep searching for oil in a land where non exist. Imagine buhari budgeted 44bn for oil exploration in the north, now this innocent souls have paid the price for foolishness of bubu.
You just said what i have in mind

They should continue searching for oil in that arid land

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Jakeattah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
devour129:
thank you so much for this write up . One day it will be you or yours ,can we all rise up n say NO MORE ? Sultan of sokoto just got 700million for a house in Abuja , they are all the same . From east to the north n until we start jungle justice to these people ,they will remain kings n we unsafe .
I concur, we all have a role to play... Let's get the word out when we are chilling with our crew, or sports field or any gathering where youths are found. We need to understand how critical the situation is before its too late
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Bigii(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jakeattah:
Very true
It was a very sad day at the campus,we were supposed to have a seminar but it turned gloomy. Everyone went to the central mosque and others to church to mourn the dead. I personally went to a church that lost two members, cos I have a friend directly involved.
All this got me thinking, for how long will we stand by and keep watching our leaders play chess with our lives. I was talking to fellow youths there and w
as telling them if we continue to keep quiet, one day it will come to our doorstep. We keep saying lets just hope, what can we do.... We say this because we think we are safe but its not so, weda you are in maiduguri or far in lagos island, if we all dont come together to do something one day we wont have a country to call ours. These are people's family members being killed daily and nobody is saying anything about it. The police women and others are still in captive, a young i know girl in unimaid is affected. No ruler has said anything or sent any force to try and rescue these women.
If there is a bomb blast in Europe for instance, from our president, to citizens in diaspora to the citizens here will all take to facebook changing profile pictures and placing flags of that country. It disgusts me. I'm not saying it's bad to feel sorry for victims. I'm saying its pathetic when worse happens in your country and all you say is 'aya'.
And our so called leaders are the worst, they were all out of the country to visit an absent president while their citizens were being butchered, stabbed in the eyes and head and shot. Their corpses were so bad the hospital couldn't keep em. They had to be burried as soon as they were identified.
Sorry, I didn't mean to write this much but I'm seriously pained, I almost shed tears yesterday when I saw how people's mothers were weeping. If a lot of you youths could see things the way some of us located here see the situation, then maybe we will stop taking political sides and stand together once and for all.
We have been told before we are the leaders of tommorow, if we don't take our place, it will forever be yesterday...

Sorry for errors and typos

I'm so pained right now but what can one do without money and weapons at hand.

How do we go about this campaign called "kill any politician at site"?

I cant wait to be part of this revolution.
UNIMAID is my alma mata... Rip to d dead

#Tears

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Jakeattah(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bigii:

I'm so pained right now but what can one do without money and weapons at hand.

How do we go about this campaign called "kill any politician at site"?

I cant wait to be part of this revolution.
UNIMAID is my alma mata... Rip to d dead

#Tears
We might not need any weapon..... If all youths can come together, we would have the number and unity... That's what counts.
Please continue to pray for our dear UNIMAID, things have never been this bad

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by nwoye72: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
It id terrible on how these our soldier dies any how,were they unprofessional in their job?

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Harrisee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Night in Maiduguri... RIP to the dead
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmekaBlue:
It's only to flex uniform power to armless poor civilians Nigeria military knows how to do best ..Even me and my guys well armed would have come out successful with less casualties...Most of d dead were even military.. chai

Rip

These boko boys breach the laws of conventional warfare,imagine firing AA compared to NA's AK 47
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

These boko boys breach the laws of conventional warfare,imagine firing AA compared to NA's AK 47
but Airforce also use maximum air power on them

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by jossyr(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jakeattah:

I concur, we all have a role to play... Let's get the word out when we are chilling with our crew, or sports field or any gathering where youths are found. We need to understand how critical the situation is before its too late
Jakeattah:

We surely need a revolution. Enough is enough.Who shall be the next victim?We do not know.I encourage every youth to stop being partisan and face the reality that our nation is tearing apart.we should not allow ourselves to be used by unscrupulous politicians to win elections and perpetually quarantine the nation in a quagmire of confusion and chaos.SAY NO TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Jakeattah(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
jossyr:
We surely need a revolution. Enough is enough.Who shall be the next victim?We do not know.I encourage every youth to stop being partisan and face the reality that our nation is tearing apart.we should not allow ourselves to be used by unscrupulous politicians to win elections and perpetually quarantine the nation in a quagmire of confusion and chaos.SAY NO TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS
That's the spirit bro... Please let's not relent, let's keep agitating till our voice is one and heard
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2017
EmekaBlue:
but Airforce also use maximum air power on them

Our air force is not complementing the effort of our ground troops ,this is where drones are needed in order to minimize casualty and also as cover for the troops
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by 400billionman: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Oga080666419419:
h

Nigerians don't like truth.

They prefer lies and drama.

That's why they voted an illiterate. They love taking silly risks with their future..
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by fratermathy(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
48Corpses Sent to d grave by Buhari

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.