Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH (34276 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by dirtyhokage(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Karlovich:
the white walker has failed to fulfill his campaign promises, meanwhile he is wasting the country's money in London. it shall never be well with you Heartless illiterate.
You didn't insult diezani or goodluck this way,why are you people like this?
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by holland002(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerian army are so unprofessional, why do they have to engage in gun fight when innocent civilians are being held hostage, this is what US will never do, even if it is one american, they will always make a deal.

RIP to them sha....

4 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by dirtyhokage(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
cjrane:
This is very very sad.
Nigeria army are just untrained brutes.
Why attack BH when they have civilian hostages? What result were they expecting to get?
They don't know anything only how to intimidate civillians and dish out orders

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Why is the north so obsessed with Oil? the second they see oil, they'll be the first to call for the dissolution of nigeria. other civilized countries are trying to diversify, and we are still here on this Crude oil matter. Which mad person looks for oil in maiduguri?? Crude oil is a curse.
I am sorry but an average Northerner isn't innovative. Basically, they trade, every business trades but what I mean is what they do is buying and selling. Which is why they farm a lot. If they are the innovative enough, they would have invested in massive solar and rail project but No, they want Oil which has made countries like DUBAi rich. Well don forge that the middle east topography and geological formation is like maiduguri. Perhaps a reason. Oil is no curse. Countries have made it from oil and moved on, I wonder why we are finding it hard to move on

3 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by donqx: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
sad.is this rescue....army
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by lollarj(f): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
meezynetwork:
This is terrible

Terrible is an understatement.

And to think of the possibility that the whole thing was staged.

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by SegunAdewole: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Buhari WILL NEVER CONDOLE the families but will rush to sympathize when the BRITISH QUEEN'S dog dies. To him your lives are all worthless afterall you are all Dogs and baboons. God punish Booharri.

5 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Wisebisho: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Bubu and APC is a curse to Nigeria.. This regime has taken more life's than the civil war... I pity the soldier's who are always being exposed to die.... God have mercy.

6 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
majekdom2:
I am sorry but an average Northerner isn't innovative. Basically, they trade, every business trades but what I mean is what they do is buying and selling. Which is why they farm a lot. If they are the innovative enough, they would have invested in massive solar and rail project but No, they want Oil which has made countries like DUBAi rich. Well don forge that the middle east topography and geological formation is like maiduguri. Perhaps a reason. Oil is no curse. Countries have made it from oil and moved on, I wonder why we are finding it hard to move on
I agree with you sir, maybe I should have said it's been a curse to Nigeria because it has been our stumbling block from truly experiencing Oneness as a nation. Ordinarily, each region has their strengths/resources and the ideal thing is when we feed of off each others resources, not this mono-economy thing we do. And yes, the north isn't innovative, should focus on its agriculture which is a goldmine itself. They just need visionary leaders.

3 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Siscooh: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
This particular news has angered me. Hope GMB knows nothing about Boko Haram. Look at the lives of innocent workers and family members of Nigerians killed just like that. Boko Haram was created for the wrong reason. See its effects today. My heart bleeds for these people. Why o why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
onatisi:
this is the result of the dullard stupidity by releasing top commanders of boko haram in exchange for chibok girls. Not only did the dullard released highly trained boko haram commanders ,he also paid money to boko haram. Since the release of these commanders , boko haram has become more deadly and their strikes has become more precise.
but we were all agitating for the free Chibok girls. The president had no option than to adopt that approach. Releasing tẹ Chibok girls is not the issue, but our inability to curtail Bokoharam. If anything, the release of the girls should give vital security information, unfortunately the opposite is happening.
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nackzy: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2017
All those fools online supporting buhari will not come and comment now....May all those that voted buhari into power waste their life's to thier technically defeated book Haram according to buhari n lie Muhammed,....u People are the cause of what is happening now in this country...herdsmen will visit ur families, Boko Haram will Visit your families, MSc n PHd Holders in ur family will enjoy Npower salary all through dia life, Corruption will not be known in ur families, Hunger will visit ur families,Poverty u people voted for will visit ur families..fools, rift raft, idiot...if Buhari was not the President...Boko Haram would have continue, Corruption would have continued,poverty,hunger,herdsmen would have been the other of the day..But now that he is the president?..Heavenly father will punish all of u that contributed in one way or the other in bring buhari into power unless u repent n pray for forgiveness #Fear Kamar#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Exciton(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
olaade714:

I don't usually comment, but with this ur comment, it shows how foolish and stupid u are.... U are really a great fool.. Is everything politics, everything, u guys blame buhari, u are just a nonentity, abusing anybody.. ..as in, an highly dissapointed in u ppl.. .u are all annoying, haters, ppl who has no success in life, fools ,idiots...so, every apc and supporters, should be punished by God, and every pdp and it's supporters should be rewarded by God, it's ppl like u who give athiests reason to mock God, with ur stupid and irrational comments.... Idiot mtcheww

Actually Buhari is ultimately to blame for this incident.

The bigoted slowpoke blindly insisted on oil exploration in an insecure area and he apparently didn't ensure the security of those workers.

His poor decision has cost 40+ lives. It's straight forward.

9 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nukilia: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

If I were God, I wont grant them peaceful rest.

Why would they choose Maiduguri of all places to carry out research when it is a common knowledge that that zone is hot right now.

Now they are dead and they put their families in unwanted mourning.

Now they want pity..

Kindly withdraw your statement and show some respect to the dead. These are the people that have been fooled by the lies being churned out by the media that all is well. The media in collaboration with their paymasters decide to stop reportage of cases going on in the dreaded zones.
The nation is being run by the corrupt folks at the moment. Never believe what the government is telling you because its laced with tons of lies.

3 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by VanBommel(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Nukilia:

Kindly withdraw your statement and show some respect to the dead. These are the people that have been fooled by the lies being churned out by the media that all is well. The media in collaboration with their paymasters decide to stop reportage of cases going on in the dreaded zones.
The nation is being run by the corrupt folks at the moment. Never believe what the government is telling you because its laced with tons of lies.
you're very correct bro

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by 4Play(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
cjrane:
This is very very sad.
Nigeria army are just untrained brutes.
Why attack BH when they have civilian hostages? What result were they expecting to get?

It wasn't a kidnap but a hit and run attack by Boko Haram. This was the interpretation I saw in the UK's Daily Telegraph who in turn were citing the Associated Press.

Apart from the security issues, why is Nigeria spending government money looking for oil in the North? This incident highlights the folly of policies driven by sectional/regional motives. Lives are being risked and wasted in a foolhardy mission to find oil in the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Alanzazani: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
I don't if anybody watched the news story of the Boko Haram guy from Nasarawa that was aired on Ait. The guy said he was trained in the depot in kaduna. Something is happening that we are not aware of

3 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Kris2017(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2017
So sad. Rip to the dead
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by oluwaahmed: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Karlovich:
the white walker has failed to fulfill his campaign promises, meanwhile he is wasting the country's money in London. it shall never be well with you Heartless illiterate.

Lol @ whitewalker.
But on a srz note nigeria is in a deep Shiit & can neva be gud because innocent lives hav bn wasted on d alter of politics & tribalism. Knowin fully well ow dangerous dat locatn is, d govt kept searchin 4 oil. D govt was ready 2 waste lives of innocent pple jst 2 discover oil. Worse still dey lied 2 d pple dat BH had been defeated meanwhile somme police women were also ambushed & killed.
Dese crop of leaders need 2 pay 4 deir crimes b4 d blessins will fall on naija. Better still disassociate urself 4rm dis nation 2 avoid d curses.
Pple in d govt need 2 pay 4 dis immediately; sme pple need 2 be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by olajizz01(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
RIP to the gallant soldiers who met their untimely death,when the North were grooming and protecting this deadly terrorist under the guise of religion,they didnt know that he who ride on tiger will end up in it belly,i am very grateful to Allah who created me among the Yorubas,whenever the Yorubas saw their kinmen doing wrong things,they will be exposed without thinking that they are from same ethnic and probably same religion,that is the virtual i cherish about my people.

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by cytell56: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Eketem:
While we were busy being entertained with pictures of Buhari.

Sigh, God console the families, 16 abducted women still missing

https://icirnigeria.org/now-at-umth-48-corpses-of-unimaid-staff-nnpc-drivers-security-personnel-killed-by-boko-haram/

This APC government is full of lies.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
franciskaine:
but we were all agitating for the free Chibok girls. The president had no option than to adopt that approach. Releasing tẹ Chibok girls is not the issue, but our inability to curtail Bokoharam. If anything, the release of the girls should give vital security information, unfortunately the opposite is happening.
Ever since the stupid dullard and his wicked demonic apc party released top boko haram commanders ,the sect has targeted and killed the army best officers and all the officers who actively participated in their capture and the pushing out of boko haram from key areas. Officers were specifically targeted and executed. These are officers who the nation had spent condiderable amount of resources to train to the top level of professionalism .

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215418-breaking-another-nigerian-lieutenant-colonel-ambushed-killed-boko-haram.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/214578-breaking-nigerian-armys-gallant-commander-dies-boko-haram-ambush.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by iukpe: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
I regret that lives were lost here. The Nigerian army needs to be more tactical in their hostage rescue methods, its clear it all went wrong and the military suffered serious casualties. However the aggressiveness from the army matched the arrogance of the terrorists and can lead to further discourage the terrorists or make them more evasive.
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm not a fan of Buhari but remember he didn't start Boko Haram. Choose your words right.
He has always been in cahoots with boko haram... Why reverse the gains of donbobes and co by releasing the boko haram commanders..

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by emmymdk: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2017
48? for Christ sake these are human beings not logs of wood...

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Siscooh:
This particular news has angered me. Hope GMB knows nothing about Boko Haram. Look at the lives of innocent workers and family members of Nigerians killed just like that. Boko Haram was created for the wrong reason. See its effects today. My heart bleeds for these people. Why o why?
I don't agree he's not in the know.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by deolu2000(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
When the news broke n NA claimed they rescued all the hostages and lost only 10 men of the combined JTF n CJTF,i knew the last has not been heard of that report, alas frm 10 the toll has risen to 48, so sad when the military ontop of their incompetence will still lying and giving false hope in the midst of obvious doom.

1 Like

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by prince2video(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by planetx: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
And this soldiers are supposed to be special forces not the regular soldiers, when will the NA understand that soldering in the 21st century now is more than just doing gra gra but requires intelligence, recon.

2 Likes

Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by Amplikane: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Buhari is a criminal God will judge all APC members and their supporters evil people, liars wicked souls. killing and laing
it is hightime to start using your brain.How is Bahari a criminal in this
Re: 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Buhari is a criminal God will judge all APC members and their supporters evil people, liars wicked souls. killing and laing

Calm down and say what you know, can defend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters / Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.