Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today (55953 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by nypdinc: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
well done sir
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by adrusa: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A true leader would have given that speech under the rain without any umbrella giving him shelter.

He just ruined that bleached man's hideous suit

Nope. A true leader would realize that this kind of stupid grandstanding is of no value. Why must a project be commissioned in the rain? Is the commissioning a matter of life and death that can not wait for the rain to stop? After the commissioning he will be serenaded in his jeep with hot coffee while the remaining people will find some shelter to shake out the rain.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Bgorgeous: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
All project commissioned are either in port Harcourt and Obio Akpor. Ikwerre agenda indeed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by FreeSpirited: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Its our right. Nothing special
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by DONADAMS(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
I dey come
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by anyebedgreat: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
slyd90:
i think Wike and Fayose should be best friends....
They should be, but Fayose is a man without honour. Everyone tries to avoid him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Bifwoli: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
It looks far better,well organized and cleaner than Oshidi in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by okwobros(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank god and keep fire of development burning
Check my signature for bulk sms services
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by naijafella(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by obailala(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
See the faces of those 2 men... grin

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Before nko?na my body you want make the rain soak?no be him beg to work?abeg op no make me vex o
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bifwoli:
It looks far better,well organized and cleaner than Oshidi in Lagos.

so its port Harcourt u are now comparing to oshodi.. omo port Harcourt don suffer..
now I know say port Harcourt na glorified slum
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by HomesOfLife(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zoharariel:
See him shoe like fido-dido own grin
I think say na only me see am grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wike stay commissioning projects while that Bayelsa maga stay bathing by the waterside.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
criminalmindz:
every major projects is in ikwerre Land. nothing for the riverine people and ogonis
ikwerre agenda.

Guy easy. Nothing like ikwerre agenda abeg
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
SEE WIKE AND AMAECHI

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LHjfWocLAE
That looks on Amaechi's face though, it tastes seriously bitter in my lips.

Amaechi the Saddest man.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Aragon: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A true leader would have given that speech under the rain without any umbrella giving him shelter.

He just ruined that bleached man's hideous suit

How do you give Speech with a Mic in the Rain? The Rain will destroy that microphone! Don't criticize for criticizing sake, do it to make a difference. I like Amaechi but Wike is the number 1 citizen of that State and should be accorded every thing that comes with that. It is not out of Place for somebody to hold umbrella for him, thats part of his paid job. They do same over here in Europe. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bgorgeous:
All project commissioned are either in port Harcourt and Obio Akpor. Ikwerre agenda indeed

Nothing like Ikwerre agenda abeg.

Port Harcourt/Obio-apkor is the capital of Rivers state and needs more attention.

I
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by grevotech(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
adrusa:

Nope. A true leader would realize that this kind of stupid grandstanding is of no value. Why must a project be commissioned in the rain? Is the commissioning a matter of life and death that can not wait for the rain to stop? After the commissioning he will be serenaded in his jeep with hot coffee while the remaining people will find some shelter to shake out the rain.
Guess you didnt know what happened. The rain started few minutes before his arrival what would he have done? Go back or hold on? They were other projects to be commissioned same day... As for shelter the only people under that rain was his Security as others had umbrella anyone who got soaked was as a result of his decision.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by otokx(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
When the Presidency announced his itinerary the day before it was clear Wike had a different interpretation.

Some of the streetlights installed in my area by Wike not up to a month are already bad, a lot of the bulbs have burned out. Initially they put it on by 7pm and put it off by 6am now it comes on by 9pm and it is switched off by 4am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by grevotech(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Aragon:

How do you give Speech with a Mic in the Rain? The Rain will destroy that microphone! Don't criticize for criticizing sake, do it to make a difference. I like Amaechi but Wike is the number 1 citizen of that State and should be accorded every thing that comes with that. It is not out of Place for somebody to hold umbrella for him, thats part of his paid job. They do same over here in Europe. Thanks
Thanks jawe the initial mic even went off they had to use a megaphone. Secondly he wasnt even concerned about the umbrella cause even while walking he was faster than the umbrella guy.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MrMoney007: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
SEE WIKE AND AMAECHI WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LHjfWocLAE
stop forcing videos down people's throat like Delilah. greedy fake lord
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by technicallyrich(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am a wike supporter but no doubt ameachi did better in his first tenure but second fukd up and the most annoying part is betraying gej.
Finally I respect nnamdi kanu more than any politician I have known except ojukwu because he is the first man that they couldn't bribe in our history as northerners take our agitations as a way of seeking settlement but now nnamdi kanu is saying do the right thing I don't want your money.

Ojukwu is my hero
Nnamdi kanu is my mentor.
Rivers is my state.
Biafra is my country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by otokx(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

Nothing like Ikwerre agenda abeg.

Port Harcourt/Obio-apkor is the capital of Rivers state and needs more attention.

Was that the agreement with the riverine, other ethnic nationalities and the ikwerres during the 2015 election?

Anyway thumbs up to Wike, let him continue in the "development" of the Rivers capital.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by AnthonyAk(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Things are okay but not state of the art , not even current. Its about time we start doing things in nigeria like we arent local people
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nigeriadondie: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Aragon:

Where in Europe?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Etizz: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Danielmoore:
Dakuku will do better

ordinary online verification of certificates (which database has crashed over 2years now, d dakuku can't fix....... pls don't say.... I am a seaman and I know what is going with NIMASA....
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Amechi and apc really dealt with him yesterday.he has now become an ikwerre governor unlike amaechi who spread his projects even to the rural,inaccessible parts of andoni,akuku toru,ahoada and ogoniland.80 perc of wike's half baked projects are either in ph,ikwerre,oyigbo,obio akpor or emohua.very rare before you hear of projects in other local govts.those ikwerre local govts are already over developed and urbanised.you cant even tell the difference between ph,obio akpor or ikwerre lga because they are at par developmentally.wike should have developed the interior like akpabio did in akwa ibom.he should even be surpaasing amaechi and akpabio in terms of people oriented projects.many of his projects are misplaced and elitist like the federal high court complex,industrial court,appeal court building,army chief of staff lodge,ecclesiastical centre.i hope apc kicks him out in 2019.up apc,up amaechi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by budusky05(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Primebuilders:

There is no land to site project in riverine area that's y.

You be fool to say a thing like that.

U like support corruption die

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Look at the useless umbrella man....
Mr man, that's someone's dad!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by budusky05(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
MASTERMIND04:

Mr man, that's someone's dad!

So?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Marrtynze(m): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2017
When he's getting soaked in kworupsion money, I'm not there, so please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.