Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today (55952 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by HonestyDoesPay: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2017
AFRO CLIP MEDIA that's what they call themselves, these guys tell you they are an entertainment body in Nigeria looking for artists to submit their songs and get featured in a compilation. They entice you by telling you that you'll win 500k and after you send your song, I'm very sure they steal it cause afterwards they send you a mail claiming to have listened and that you qualified.

My cousin from Port Harcourt just sent me the mail they sent her that she qualified after they had LISTENED TO HER SONG.

Luckily for her she forwarded the mail they sent her today and I was able to see the fraud in it cause a friend from Abuja sent me same message 3 months ago about how this clowns claim that he'd qualified.

They claim they will promote your music for a token 25k, yet you're gonna win 500k, seriously who does that?

There are a lot of wolves in sheep clothing trying so desperately hard to scam gullible and zealous artists of their hard earned money under the guise of helping them.

Please note that THIS FAKE AGENCY sends this notification via facebook where they claim to be having this fictitious CD compilation project every month yet we are yet to see a winner.

PLEASE WARN ANY UPCOMING ARTIST YOU KNOW NOT TO FALL VICTIM TO THESE CHEAP SCAMMERS - AFRO CLIP MEDIA.

Enough said
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MadCow1: 3:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Rikidony:
so this is the so called project. Something a common commissioner can do is what a sitting governor of an oil rich state is commissioning while his mate in Kano is building an economic city bringing in investors, I weep for my country.

pls were is my workaholic acting presido I taught he was suppose to be there

At least Ekiti people have the excuse of not having Oil money.. grin

I swear Rivers State matter weak me scatter.. That project is what the LG should be doing not the State Government especially if you factor in the money being made by Obio Apkor LGA
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MadCow1: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2017
AnthonyAk:
Things are okay but not state of the art , not even current. Its about time we start doing things in nigeria like we arent local people

It's called building for tomorrow not trying to catch up with yesterday.

The Old Mile 3 market in Rivers State which was built prolly around the period I was born has never been replicated till this day. That building looked like it was constructed by Julius Berger.. a little money and it can be restored to its old glory.

But the buildings I see today being commissioned by Governors make me wonder if we are progressing or regressing. Comparing this market built in 2017 to Mile 3 market built in the 80s tells a big story of our path as a people.

And what's most pitiful is seeing the people cheer this like it's worthy of praise..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MadCow1: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2017
senatordave1:
Amechi and apc really dealt with him yesterday.he has now become an ikwerre governor unlike amaechi who spread his projects even to the rural,inaccessible parts of andoni,akuku toru,ahoada and ogoniland.80 perc of wike's half baked projects are either in ph,ikwerre,oyigbo,obio akpor or emohua.very rare before you hear of projects in other local govts.those ikwerre local govts are already over developed and urbanised.you cant even tell the difference between ph,obio akpor or ikwerre lga because they are at par developmentally.wike should have developed the interior like akpabio did in akwa ibom.he should even be surpaasing amaechi and akpabio in terms of people oriented projects.many of his projects are misplaced and elitist like the federal high court complex,industrial court,appeal court building,army chief of staff lodge,ecclesiastical centre.i hope apc kicks him out in 2019.up apc,up amaechi

Wikes projects (those he started from scratch are reminiscent of Odili's projects).

Example; The road that leads from Waterlines Junction to Elekahia is a Wike project (100% scratch to finish).. Compare that to Amaechis D-Line road project or Amaechis Nwaja/Nkpogu - Amadi Ama/NLNG road project.

I keep emphasising that it's not about tarring a road.. There are a whole lot more things to factor in. Drainage is one.. Street lighting is two. Pedestrian walkway especially in an area where a lot of school children walk to school daily or even play.. then a bit of greenery for beauty. No wike road has all these features which were standard in roads done by Amaechi.

Let's not even mention the quality of the state schools he built.

People can hate Amaechi for not supporting Jonathan all they want, but that Man was good for Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2017
he's not soaked
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by keci4ever: 4:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Kk
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by kabillion(m): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2017
The third pic be like " Listen to me riverians I'm ur big belly daddeee"
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by nairanaira12: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Bonjoro:
Tot portharcourt pplp get sense, embarassed God bless pmb/ pyo/ okorocha, amechi.

So, Rivers people don't have sense because wike commission projects? Some idiots make the WORD STUPID to sound meaningless
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by adellam16(f): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2017
So his body being soaked In water is a topic or a turn on for u? Mtchewww
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by stanfford: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2017
The idiot is just a disaster......I don't know why God decided to punish Kogi people with Yahaya Bello.....well, just burnt the cable of all ebira people, dey will never smell that sit ever again
Epositive:
cc: yahaya bello sad
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by olu101017: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Can't the governor's comission their project without inviting the president? All this should stop, the president should be doing something else and let the governor's paddle their own canoe. Or is it constitutional?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Rikidony(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2017
MadCow1:

At least Ekiti people have the excuse of not having Oil money.. grin

I swear Rivers State matter weak me scatter.. That project is what the LG should be doing not the State Government especially if you factor in the money being made by Obio Apkor LGA
my guy rivers state matter tire me.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by ruggedized1: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Wike is working
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by joepentwo(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Mr saviour..

Save thy pipo
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Mcreloaded(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
The good in this battle wine and amaechi is thatbfedral government and state government trying to outshine each other in rivers state by commissioning projects.
May this battle never stop then
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by lasheez(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
The guy holding the umbrella though will be like.....is it by force to commission today?What kind of job is this.....I must make sure my children don't go through this sufer sufer life
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by jamesbridget13(f): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Primebuilders:

There is no land to site project in riverine area that's y.
who told u that?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Banter1(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2017
After Ameachi pick this nigga up and polish him to become somebody in life, he betrayed Ameachi. What an ingrate. May we not encounter people like Wike in our life Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by aguiyi2: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Imagine inviting the president to commission a roadside market.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
criminalmindz:
every major projects is in ikwerre Land. nothing for the riverine people and ogonis
ikwerre agenda.

I thought I'm the only one that noticed his lopsided projects.Even trans Kalabari road hasn't been done for at least for the sake of his deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by awa(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
criminalmindz:
every major projects is in ikwerre Land. nothing for the riverine people and ogonis
ikwerre agenda.

Brother fear God ohhh... Wike is currently dualising the only major Road that leads to the ancient Capital of Ogoni - Bori.

This is the first time such major road construction has been undertaken by any Govt in Rivers State.
People should put sentiment aside and thank God for this man Wike. He is touching Lives in Rivers State.

Let's learn to appreciate good attempt by the few Governors like Wike who are truly working.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by skedy1(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
If you know this place(Rumokoro), you'll surely appreciate this.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by bizzibodi(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
henryanna36:
Governor Wike decries  politics of under-development by some Rivers politicians

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has decried the politics  of under-development being promoted by some politicians  from the state, saying that he will remain committed to develop the state despite plots to distract him.

Speaking while commissioning the
  Rukpokwu --Aluu Road and Rumuokoro Market and Park in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area on Thursday, Governor Wike said Rivers people must take note of those who are bent on frustrating  development  in the state.

The two projects were billed to be commissioned by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.  The Acting President  had earlier  commissioned two roads before leaving for Abuja.

Governor Wike said: "They are annoyed that our projects  are being commissioned. Their anger will not stop us from delivering projects for our people.

"We wrote to the Acting  President  to visit Rivers State to commission a number of projects on the 19th July, 2017. We got a response  that due to his crowded schedule  that day was not feasible.  They gave us 27th July.  The advance  team came in yesterday  and said there is also the commissioning  of Indorama.

"I heard on the radio that the other party wrote the Acting President  saying that the commissioning of projects make us shine. They have forgotten  that we shine because  God is with us and the numerous  projects that we execute for our people ".

At the Rukpokwu-Aluu road, the governor told the people that during the campaign he made two promises to the people , which he has fulfilled.

The governor urged the Market Women  trading along the Rumuokoro road to stop as they are expected to begin using the market.

Governor Wike  also asked the members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers to desist from picking passengers  on the road and start using the park in the market.

He said: "Now that we have opened the market, nobody should  trade on the roadside. Nobody should pick passengers  on the road. Henceforth we  will take action against  those who flout this order. "

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
27th July, 2017.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/governor-wike-decries-politics-of-under.html?m=1
which kind he^dline b this....photo of wike's body...i think s^y wike don kpeme.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
criminalmindz:
ikwerre agenda.
its Actually DisUnity daht why biafra thinks riverstate is part of there land.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Primebuilders:

There is no land to site project in riverine area that's y.
you don't even knw wat u ar saying the reason is becos igbos are the worst tribalist in nigeria they complain about north but are the worst is terms of wat they complain. i just blame the riverine people becos they have refused the unite if they had knw they would have voted for dakuku daht one reason biafra thinks riverstate is there land.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by BrainyHUBB(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2017
A governor with local government chairman mentality,,,,
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2017
budusky05:

So?
He should not be rude to him.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by stuffs4me(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Epositive:
cc: yahaya bello sad

Yahaya Bello is the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria.

The man is so dumb and clueless.
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Sonn(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
kcmichael:
Always spewing trash
how?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
He is dry...Is the umbrella holder who is wet
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
otokx:

Was that the agreement with the riverine, other ethnic nationalities and the ikwerres during the 2015 election?

Anyway thumbs up to Wike, let him continue in the "development" of the Rivers capital.

Was there any agreement between other ethnic nationalities and the Ikwerre ethnic group in Rivers state?
Re: Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
senatordave1:
Amechi and apc really dealt with him yesterday.he has now become an ikwerre governor unlike amaechi who spread his projects even to the rural,inaccessible parts of andoni,akuku toru,ahoada and ogoniland.80 perc of wike's half baked projects are either in ph,ikwerre,oyigbo,obio akpor or emohua.very rare before you hear of projects in other local govts.those ikwerre local govts are already over developed and urbanised.you cant even tell the difference between ph,obio akpor or ikwerre lga because they are at par developmentally.wike should have developed the interior like akpabio did in akwa ibom.he should even be surpaasing amaechi and akpabio in terms of people oriented projects.many of his projects are misplaced and elitist like the federal high court complex,industrial court,appeal court building,army chief of staff lodge,ecclesiastical centre.i hope apc kicks him out in 2019.up apc,up amaechi

Abeg which project wike do for obigbo? Obigbo is abandoned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.