Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Short Funny But Annoying Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Funny But Annoying Story (760 Views)

Short funny jokes / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Funny But Annoying Story by Iamkuttie(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
So,
One of my old classment told me he now acts in movie industry...

And that he have acted many movies...

Sha,
For the sake of say na my home boy, i wasted my hard-earn Data to watch one of his best movie, according to him.

The film trailler showed that it's an action movie.
So i sedolm and watch.

Watched six diffrent parts with keen attention,
Tho the movie was hell boring, but my guy was no where to be found.

Was already considering quiting the bleeped movie...
When i catch a glimpse of my guy among a group of Passer-by returning from Market.

That ain't even the shit self.

He was hitted and killed by a stray bullet among others at the spot.

Av' being trying his number ever since, but he is not picking.
If he like, make he no pick even im papa call, all i know is that my Data must be repayed.
Re: Short Funny But Annoying Story by Teewhydalegend: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lmao So he showed up only to be killed!!! Shift lemme faint
Re: Short Funny But Annoying Story by Iamkuttie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
Lmao So he showed up only to be killed!!! Shift lemme faint
e vex me ahswear.

(1) (Reply)

No Place Like Home / 7 Weird Items That Can Be Found On Jiji / We Hit The Streets To Ask Nigerians Very Simple Question Here Is There Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.