Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,502 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lynxxx Welcomes Justin Beiber Into God’s Flock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Welcomes Justin Beiber Into God’s Flock (358 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx Welcomes Justin Beiber Into God’s Flock by bouncenews2: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian model and musician, Chukie Edozien, who goes by the stage name, Lynxxx, hopes Justin Beiber really gives his life to Christ.

The musician has taken to Instagram to react to reports of Canadian singer and songwriter, Justin Bieber cancelled his tour and re-dedicated his life to Christ.

Lynxx, who praised Bieber for the act, did the same a few years back.

He took to his Instagram page to write;

“Jehovah will always have the final say, i pray this is true, we need more souljahs out there pushing the gospel to the world.

"When God opens your eyes to your destiny, the only way others can understand it is by watching the hand of God manifesting in your life, there are you just can’t explain”

Source: [url] http://news.bounce.ng/Content/lynxxx-welcomes-justin-beiber-into-gods-flock-20170727[/url]

Visit [url]https://bounce.ng/source/806307247 [/url] for more updates.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Maleke Rubbishes FG For Spending To Keep Presidentialaircraft In London / Between Bovi And An IG User Who Asked Him For Financial Help For His Child's. / Vera Sidika Reveals Why She Can’t Post Photos Of Athletes And Politicians D8s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.