Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

“Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks (29948 Views)

Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by iaatmguy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
with her pimple for chest
the pimple make sense
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by sicker000: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
better pass ur Hermaphrodite girlfriend
Damn.. That's well served. �
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
badt geh so your eyes reach that place to spot d pimple... Izorait
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
omo yi fine oooooooo
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
kennygee:
How can you look like that and expect to be treated like a "lady"?

sharap biko,
pot calling kettle black....
We plenty wey know you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baddest69:
lol commot that hand wey you take cross chest make I see ya own bwess

badt guy
hahaha
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
axortedbabe:
See as she dun fat full ground
she dey chop bellefu....
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

sharap biko,
pot calling kettle black....
We plenty wey know you...

May the love of God be with you
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nov6(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
kennygee:

May the love of God be with you
ewwwwwwwww... Am sorry,ok
na just play i follow u play.. Really sorry Dear
but Amen,sha smiles.....
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Baddest69:
Only thing I love about simi is her sweet voice and her gentleness

Issit her groundnut bwess

Or flat yansh wey Adekunle Gold 'abi falz' don scatter finish.

QUOTERS I dey my house
fool...atleast she get money pass your whole generation

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Baddest69(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nikkyissakhutie:
fool...atleast she get money pass my whole generation
oh! What a poor generation you have dear...
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by riyanxeally(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
m wondering why a dullard n callow minded idiat like u is commenting on my thread....
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by churchee: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
ok
[b][/b]
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by uzoormah(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
better pass ur Hermaphrodite girlfriend
Thank God am single...sorry ye?
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Julietcutie(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
she added weight
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by cbkingbeatz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Alright keep on following the trend..
now is the madness stage...when u reach the stage of walking naked pls let me know

u dey mind dat mumu... She should go unclad, thèn we will know it's a trend
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Baddest69 post=58921796] .educated illiterate ��
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dangotesmummy: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
dsmooth1:
wit ha words to the man she don sow for ha future cos surely wen she grow old wat she told d man will sure b repeated to ha in a diff version... xo d film is cald watch out
besyd do she av to say anytin or even post wat apend....cos i dnt knw wat simi is trying to achieve with dis post
abeg make we hear word both you and your 22 dogs. she's right

This old failed African elders find it hard to mind their damn business. Like did she collect money from him to buy her clothes. What's with all this old outdated folks giving unsolicited advise to an adult

We youths need to train our elders to mind their business and stop forming fake morality

They're so moral na im we dey hear everyday 50something year old man rapes 17 year old girl

Don't even let me dig out pictures from the 60s and 70s where the men those days used to wear big afro,tight trousers almost looking gayish with tight tops displaying their chest. undecided

No so called yeye elder dey follow me talk bs for my own side.I hate hypocrisy and playing holy when you're not different from the person you're judging

By the way do you expect her to wear big bubu or what?

Such elders I meet I tell them to mind their business and face why they're here undecided

Agbaya oshi jati jati undecided

The women too wey dey go club after them don Bleep them finish for back of club and they're in their 50s them go con dey form mother in Israel, mama deacon,mama church etc

Who are they deceiving? undecided

We no know wetin obasanjo do for im daughter in-law abi we no know as all this old senators dey fok abuja girls up and down

Their generation were never moral so they should stop feigning morality to our generation
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dangotesmummy: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
u dey mind dat mumu... She should go unclad, thèn we will know it's a trend
when kanye west or Kim kardashian wear them its not a problem but when she wears it you want to masturbate on nairaland undecided

Even the ones judging her are part of the people sagging and displaying their dirty boxers and flying their neck collars.shey we no dey see them on the streets of Lagos.the boxers I sure say them never wash am for 2 months,na in them go dey showcase up and down

Yet they'll come here and be ranting. All this frustrated broke asses sef..jeez

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Baddest69:
oh! What a poor generation you have dear...
dry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip / Mavin Records Celebrates 6th Anniversary (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.