Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy (3771 Views)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / 9 Best Tecno Android Phones in Nigeria / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hi Peeps,

please i want to buy a very good Itel and Tecno phone,but i am seeing too many types and i am confused
kindly advice me the ones to buy that you know is very good and the camera is fantastic
The camera of the Infinix note 2 i have, started getting dull and blurry after 5 months of purchase

Thanks
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Battery? RAM? camera?...which one you want and in what price range
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by just15: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Femlexx:
Battery? RAM? camera?...which one you want
all of them join na, or rather explain to me the best ones you know and their strong point

Thanks
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
once i hear one people says na tecno, itel i dey use oooo..

i only think it keypad like phone.

cos i don't imagine tecno, itel as an android making manufacturers grin

get a better job and earn enough dough and go buy Samsung, xiaomi and thank me later, to save urself from after buying frustrations mediatek phone will inject in ur life......
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks @just 15 you just spoke my mind, i dont know so many people need these information too hahahahaaa
@ Femlexx ,please explain the ones you know are very good
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Itel 1516, 5000mAh battery...fair RAM (i think 1/1.5 gb)...the camera i dont know... around 20k...it has OTG too
jloe:
Thanks @just 15 you just spoke my mind, i dont know so many people need these information too hahahahaaa
@ Femlexx ,please explain the ones you know are very good
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by PrinceFola(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2017
jloe:
Hi Peeps,

please i want to buy a very good Itel and Tecno phone,but i am seeing too many types and i am confused
kindly advice me the ones to buy that you know is very good and the camera is fantastic
The camera of the Infinix note 2 i have, started getting dull and blurry after 5 months of purchase

Thanks
You can opt in for either itel 1516plus or itel P51. Both have the same battery capacity of 5000MAH and d same ram of 1GB. d only difference is CAMERA and INBUILT STORAGE. P51 is higher than 1516 in terms of camera and internal storage. P51 operates on 7.0 android while 1516 is 5.1 lollipop. Am using itel 1516plus though.
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
jloe:
Hi Peeps,

Thanks

If you want a good camera phone, go for Tecno Camon CX

1 Like

Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
jloe:
Hi Peeps,

Thanks
I'll advice you get a Tecno Camon CX. It's very good. That's what I'm using.
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
once i hear one people says na tecno, itel i dey use oooo..

i only think it keypad like phone.

cos i don't imagine tecno, itel as an android making manufacturers grin

get a better job and earn enough dough and go buy Samsung, xiaomi and thank me later, to save urself from after buying frustrations mediatek phone will inject in ur life......
so he has to wait till he gets a btter job before he can buy the phone you mentioned abi? So make him de wait abi? He has mentioned the phone he wants so why discourage him?
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Ennyholar: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Camon CX or L9PLUS
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
bravesoul247:
I'll advice you get a Tecno Camon CX. It's very good. That's what I'm using.

Thanks, how is the camera? because i need a very good camera to post good pictures for my online business too
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
PrinceFola:
You can opt in for either itel 1516plus or itel P51. Both have the same battery capacity of 5000MAH and d same ram of 1GB. d only difference is CAMERA and INBUILT STORAGE. P51 is higher than 1516 in terms of camera and internal storage. P51 operates on 7.0 android while 1516 is 5.1 lollipop. Am using itel 1516plus though.

Thanks, i will check the P51(is it the latest or itel) because i really need a very good and bright camera not the one ater 5 months , it becomes dull
Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ennyholar:
Camon CX or L9PLUS

Thanks, i will check them out now

1 Like

Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by jloe: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
funmyade:

If you want a good camera phone, go for Tecno Camon CX

Thanks, i will check it out now

1 Like

Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
jloe:

Thanks, how is the camera? because i need a very good camera to post good pictures for my online business too
the camera is very perfect. 16MP front and back

1 Like

Re: The best Itel And Tecno Android Phones To Buy by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
jloe:

Thanks, i will check it out now

You will be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / 7 Recommended Power Bank Brands In Nigeria / Uninstall These 17 Android Apps Now, They Are Malware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.