Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Soya Beans Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soya Beans Needed (555 Views)

Supplier Of Bags Of Beans Needed For Long Term Business / 150mt Local Soya Beans Needed Asap / 300,000mt Of Soya Beans Needed For Export In 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soya Beans Needed by Blossomexport6(f): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kudos to our dear farmers in the house.
I am Mrs folake omoyajowo, an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff and agriculture commodities, I need 30 tons of soya beans if you know that you are capable of supplying it everytime I need it contact blossom exports with the best price.

Contact blossom exports on : 08059770273
Or whatsapp us on : 08099421246

You can also contact us if you are interested in become an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff such as garri, pepper, vegetables, ogbono, crayfish, stock fish e.t.c to UK, USA, Canada, Dubai, etc which you don't need an exporting licence before you can start.

You can start with a token amount of money, is even possible to start with zero bank account because we get part payment before and balance after.

Regards
Re: Soya Beans Needed by Ciscagirl: 5:05am On Jul 28, 2017
I am a Supplier of hygienicaly prepared garri of cross river state origin. If u are intrested in quality yellow or white garri contact me via 07065163614.
Re: Soya Beans Needed by korede2016(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2017
If you can do pick up in kwara contact me on 08119163175
Re: Soya Beans Needed by braindee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blossomexport6:
Kudos to our dear farmers in the house.
I am Mrs folake omoyajowo, an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff and agriculture commodities, I need 30 tons of soya beans if you know that you are capable of supplying it everytime I need it contact blossom exports with the best price.

Contact blossom exports on : 08059770273
Or whatsapp us on : 08099421246

You can also contact us if you are interested in become an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff such as garri, pepper, vegetables, ogbono, crayfish, stock fish e.t.c to UK, USA, Canada, Dubai, etc which you don't need an exporting licence before you can start.

You can start with a token amount of money, is even possible to start with zero bank account because we get part payment before and balance after.

Regards

I have sent you a message

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Beef Meat Cutting Machine / 500 Tonnes Of Cassava Tubers Needed Urgently At Lagos. / I Want To Buy Sesame Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.