Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Want To Buy Sesame Seed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy Sesame Seed (555 Views)

Get A Land And Farm Sesame Seed In Our Sesame Farm Estate In Jigawa / New Harvest (sesame Seed And Soya Beans) From Nasarawa State / Buying Sesame Seed And Soyabeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Sesame Seed by Samkoly(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
I WANT TO BUY SESAME SEED BROWN COLOR, FRESH AND CLEAN IN LARGE QUANTITY. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP OR CALL 08034124643

Re: I Want To Buy Sesame Seed by grabben: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Samkoly:
I WANT TO BUY SESAME SEED BROWN COLOR, FRESH AND CLEAN IN LARGE QUANTITY. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP OR CALL 08034124643
That's very good. However, have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers of your products? Click on the first link on my signature for details.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier / I Am In Need Of Melange Or Smokeable Size Fish / Health Benefit Of Eating Pork Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.