Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Zina - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zina (3597 Views)

Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zina by gombos: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
ASalam Alaikum All!!

Well, having sex outside marriage is not allowed in Islam and is forbidden.

Sex before marriage I can Say is Zina and in Islam is haraam and there is big punishment to charge this haraam act.

You know what they say: Azaani Laa yankixu Ilaa Zaaniyatan.

So what you guyz think about ZINA??
Re: Zina by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
Its harram,so we should all cling to our wives and husbands,singles should close guard thier private part and wear hijab from head to toe
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Zina ! The greatest weapon of satan. The present fitnah (trial) of the modern muslim is zina. If you can beat it alhamdulilahi , Gladtidings await you.

According to a hadith i read, Zina have three characteristic.
(1) It makes Allah angry with you.
(2) it makes people love for you diminish.
(3) You must taste hell if you don't repent and stop it.

Also a hadith i read, Prophet muhammad said adulterer/fornicator is being punished in the grave , an angel will push hell fire rod from his/her private part and come out from the mouth with thousands of snake and scorpion biting him till the advent of judgement day.

Women are now cheap + revealing what is their precious organ to the public. If not for Allah that is protecting me i would have fornicate with 30 different damsels. Imagine a girl toasting u, God have mercy Thank God am a muslim, may Allah guide us to the right path amin
Re: Zina by luvola(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
liars ar liable to die young
Re: Zina by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2010
@Brother Abuzola,aminnnnnnnnnnnn, i feel you
Re: Zina by ronkeenuf(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2010
A few means I think it can be avoided are:

1. Get married if you have the means, and be faithful to your partner,
2. Avoid being in a relationship if you are not ready to get married or you do not have the means to get married, (this situation is very tempting, most say "after all, we intend to get married" its ZINA anyway)
3. Protect your chastity which is not only by your dressing but also mentally and spiritually. Most of the things we watch and read these days are not helpful.

Yeah, I know it isn't easy. May Allah (SWT) make it easy for us and provide the means in abundance when we are ready and willing to tie the knot, amin. Personally, I say amin, amin, and amina Yah Allah to the prayer.
Re: Zina by Lagosboy: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
Zina indeed is the bane of spirtuality , the greatest test for men are women wallahi. Sometimes i ask myself and look inwards to what are the potential things that can or cause or put a barrier between me and my lord my answer is always the temptation of women.

Women make the world go around and they are the precious jewels that make the world the world but in every good thing there always lie a danger if you dont approch the good thing in the right manner. Marriage is the only solution to temptation of women and even at that married men still get tempted always and Allah in his infinite wisdom who understands his creatures gave man the permission to marry more 2 even one is not ok and 3 and four but anything after 4 is pervasion and no longer legitimate.

Women are sooo much around one can only survive by the mercy of Allah. In the UK here it is pathetic abuzola toasting is an understatement , how about a woman begging you to take her to bed. Honestly we can only seek the refuge of Allah.

To women as well many cant find husbands and need to satisfy their urges hence the temptation of zina comes to mind If only we go back to the sunnah and promote polygamy in the right way zina will reduce to a level.

Allahumo inni audhubika min fitnatu duniya wa fitnatu nissai.
Re: Zina by shaban2010: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2010
@poster
The woman and the man guilt of illegal sexual intercourse,flog each of them with a hundered stripes.let no pity withold you in their case in a punoshment precribed by Allah,if you believe in Allah and the last day.and let a party of the believers witness their punishment Q24:2
may almigty Allah guide us and forgive us our sins.amin

sallama aleikum

Am new here,was introduce to this site by a sister(azeeza).am so glad of what i read regarding other thread concerning islam.may Allah guide us in all our endeavors.
Re: Zina by chakula: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
Zina ! The greatest weapon of satan. The present fitnah (trial) of the modern muslim is zina. If you can beat it alhamdulilahi , Gladtidings await you.

According to a hadith i read, Zina have three characteristic.
(1) It makes Allah angry with you.
(2) it makes people love for you diminish.
(3) You must taste hell if you don't repent and stop it.

Also a hadith i read, Prophet muhammad said adulterer/fornicator is being punished in the grave , an angel will push hell fire rod from his/her private part and come out from the mouth with thousands of snake and scorpion biting him till the advent of judgement day.

Women are now cheap + revealing what is their precious organ to the public. If not for Allah that is protecting me i would have fornicate with 30 different damsels. Imagine a girl toasting u, God have mercy Thank God am a muslim, may Allah guide us to the right path amin
Salam , The clearly verse in Suratul Isra'i says- Wala takarabuz-zina innahu kana fashishatan wasa'a sabila. Always i am saying that interm of traslation iam not good enough. let my brothers helps me with it.
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
'and do not come near zina (fornication and adultery), verily it is a great sin and an evil way (that leads one to Hell)' Quran 17:32
Re: Zina by azeeza(f): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2010
"And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse,verily it is an indecent deeds and an evil ways"Q17:32

"Nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and who ever does this shall receive the punishment"Q25:68

@shaban2010

welcome on board.sallama aleikum
Re: Zina by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2010
uplawal:

singles should close guard thier private part and wear hijab from head to toe

head to toe is the way to go
Re: Zina by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2010
yes sister,why not be a muslim?
Re: Zina by azeeza(f): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
@tpia

Embrace islam and you shall find peace in your life.think about it
Re: Zina by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
uplawal:

yes sister,why not be a musim?

you mispelled muslim.

better perform ablution and extra prayer

the two of you want me to become a muslim? With this my mouth?

Una imams go warn me to return to Christianity. No be my type dem dey find for Islam.
Re: Zina by alimat2(f): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Post

May Allah guide us against Fornication,
I was once a victim when i was an ignorant but thank God for his mercy and the Holy Koran that leads me to the right path.
Re: Zina by alimat2(f): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
tpia.:

you mispelled muslim.

better perform ablution and extra prayer

the two of you want me to become a muslim? With this my mouth?

Una imams go warn me to return to Christianity. No be my type dem dey find for Islam.

Thats not Possible!!!!!! for Tpia

But on a more serious not sis Tpia i know r are a good Xtian soldier and warrior but let make this thread a friendly one.
Tpia i will appreciate it if u can please drop every feeling of hatred in this thread and lets discuss friendly but mind i will never cajole u to be a muslim cos its only God that leads to the right path and whosoever he lead straight will never go crooked and he that he leave crooked will never get the straight path and i pray we all be guided to the straight path including u.
I want u to stop being bias about Islam in order for u to get the real message of Islam cos if there is biases in your mind u may not give it attention needed.

We agree if u say Muslims are terrorist or bomb blaster but i will tell u those are the misguided Muslims who quote the holy Quoran out of context
Jesus Christ(peace unto him) his God sent and no Muslim will dispute that but i will love it if u can get the english interpreted version of the Holy Quoran and start reading without bias mind, am very sure u Will get some message there.May God lead u to the positively
Re: Zina by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
hellooo

does the thread title say tpia or zina?

abi you dey do zina and therefore want to derail the thread?

Everybody dey give testimony how they were delivered from zina or else how they want to avoid zina but you dey talk of terrorist and suicide bombers.

I suspect you oh!!!
Re: Zina by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
see what a cursory scan through your posts turned up:

alimat 2:

There's a business am planning to start but i need assistance. To succeed in this business i think you have to be a witch.I would pay good money for the opportunity. Pls if u  are member let me know. The possibilities of witches are endless.The ability to fly to China at night and return before breakfast is what am talking about.I need this for a project am doing. I tried searching  the internet but most of the witches i found were not in Nigeria, the nearest was in Cote'de'voire. As i said i will pay good money.
  Pls can u help me?  grin grin

I just dey suspect you're not who you say you are on this forum, and voila- your posts confirmed the same.

Seriously, the links between many NL extremist muslims and satanism/cultism is a lot of food for thought. undecided

yes, come back and say you were joking lipsrsealed
Re: Zina by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
alimat, I'm still looking through your posts.

What do these mean:

alimat 2:

lagosboy angry

i begoooooooo i hope say he no go plug this bosom for my bodi? cry cry

alimat 2:

U can chop the head of your life,  shayo shayo shayo as much as u can

my yoruba and english no reach- can you explain so i dont misunderstand?
Re: Zina by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
@tpia,that was a mistake anyway
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
Tpia hope u have seen banom's thread exposing u , go and treat that one instead of disturbing ur life
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
@uplawal- it was even a joke, the same way we all crack joke.
Re: Zina by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
hehehe

i laugh in Yemeni
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
You are wicked. Keep laughing we will see who laugh last
Re: Zina by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
e be like say the matter pain you pass^^

you just know say I be wicked person?
Re: Zina by deols(f): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
tpia.:

see what a cursory scan through your posts turned up:

I just dey suspect you're not who you say you are on this forum, and voila- your posts confirmed the same.

Seriously, the links between many NL extremist muslims and satanism/cultism is a lot of food for thought. undecided

yes, come back and say you were joking lipsrsealed

i didnt expect anyone to be a little bright to realise this is a JOKe
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
Don't mind tpiah
Re: Zina by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 12, 2010
deols:

i didnt expect anyone to be a little bright to realise this is a JOKe

are you talking to abuzola?
Re: Zina by aloyemeka2: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2010
alimat 2:

@Post

May Allah guide us against Fornication,
[b]I was once a victim when i was an ignorant but thank God for his mercy [/b]and the Holy Koran that leads me to the right path.

I bet you were wearing hijab from head to toe looking like a masquerade yet  it didn't prevent you from opening your legs for another muslim to hump you. That goes to show that man's desire to stay righteous can never be possible unless the holy spirit helps the person. If you claim that you do not lust, fornicate or commit other sins now while hiding under Islam, then you are a liar. Has Mohammed or your allah really helped you to change from your sinful ways or are you struggling in that journey alone?. Jesus is still saving lives.

Don't be a VICTIM of fornication again like you claimed  even though you [b]willingly [/b]participated in the act yet the devil made you believe you are a VICTIM. A victim of birth,Victim of  circumstance, victim of  sin, Victim hopelessness ,haplessness etc. The list is endless. Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life. Don't let religious bigots use their shoal on you for the rest of your life thereby subjecting you to live like a slave when you are a princess. Refuse to be a VICTIM and become a VICTOR.

Are you ready to make that decision today?

Are you ready to be set free?

Are you ready to accept live and live it to the fullest. Girl, many Muslims were in the same predicament and Jesus saved them. I assure you that you will not be alone in this journey. Accept Jesus today and even if you don't like it, your Mohammed and Allah will always take you back anyway.
Re: Zina by AbuZola3(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2010
Hmmmmmm
Re: Zina by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2010
@Alimat, reach me on facebook pls around twelve pm ,its important

(1) (2) (Reply)

Combining Three Of The Six Days Of Shawwaal With The Ayyaam Al-beed / Working As A Lawyer In The Islamic Judicial System. / The Difference Between Zakaah On Wealth And Zakaat Al-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.