Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK (18135 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by temiprinciple(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
lol
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Jflex07(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
They've decided to become slaves to their Fulani masters
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
FFK the celebrity of the year, lolz ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¿¿¿
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Sleyanya1(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK in as much as i feel ur pain & would lov to sympathize with u. However, I will also love to inform u & the 25% yoruba christians, worth fate & circumstance bequeted on u guys is but one choice. A perpetual servitude under this islamic 1 nigeria. What would hav been ur second option (Oduduwa nation) is totally out of ur hand & jurisdiction to call for, giving ur minority status as a christian yoruba. And unfortunately for these christian yoruba minorities, the ruling,controlling & subduing 70% majority yoruba muslims are comfortable being second class citizen to hausafulani muslims. And are not ready to trade nor jettison such "exulted" position under hausafulani who brought islam to them, for 1 useless Oodua nation. I can boldly say that The situation of minority yoruba christian can be liken to that of middle belt christians. Who found themselves between the devil & the deep blue sea. But on a clearer & practical comparism. One would hav to aggree on the fact that the situation of the former is worst, giving they minority status in the soutwest geo-political zone. While the later occupies majority status in the northcentral zone.

Please what's your Source for the assertion of such statistics. ( 25% Yorubas are Christians).
Enlighten me. Thanks
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by michoim(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yet you accepted to be a minister in Nigeria. You have no morals at all. You are a slave in all the earth.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by OBku4(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lolz
His only problem, is that he is 1 in a million in that so called Oduduwa republic. The remaining 999,999 na fear fear.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by emmasege: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK in as much as i feel ur pain & would lov to sympathize with u. However, I will also love to inform u & the 25% yoruba christians, worth fate & circumstance bequeted on u guys is but one choice. A perpetual servitude under this islamic 1 nigeria. What would hav been ur second option (Oduduwa nation) is totally out of ur hand & jurisdiction to call for, giving ur minority status as a christian yoruba. And unfortunately for these christian yoruba minorities, the ruling,controlling & subduing 70% majority yoruba muslims are comfortable being second class citizen to hausafulani muslims. And are not ready to trade nor jettison such "exulted" position under hausafulani who brought islam to them, for 1 useless Oodua nation. I can boldly say that The situation of minority yoruba christian can be liken to that of middle belt christians. Who found themselves between the devil & the deep blue sea. But on a clearer & practical comparism. One would hav to aggree on the fact that the situation of the former is worst, giving they minority status in the soutwest geo-political zone. While the later occupies majority status in the northcentral zone.
Who told you there are 25% Yoruba Christians. Keep your mouth shut and shut forever on comments about us, if you are only good at making unsubstantiated statements. Okay?
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by geosegun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

Your assertion of Yourba Christian being 25% in SW is very wrong. It exposes your level of ignorance. You have been clearly blinded by sheer hatred and bigotry. You better changed beofre it is too late.

Shioor
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by alfsalami: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
You, KANU,fayose and likes are merely abusing the democratic freedom

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by IJOBA2: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

By the way, are you an Ibo Jew or an Ibo Christian?
QURAN 5:51 OYA READgrin

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Mnbv: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry minority Yoruba christian?

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by lonecatt(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Yoruba muslim............ e painam well well. By the way, are u for Oodua nation or Ariwanistan?
he is rather confused
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Meritocracy: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fani was one of those who ruin Nigerian, if pdp is still ruling he won't be crying like this. He's broke cos no free money again.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by temiprinciple(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
I don't know why they keep trying to keep us together and the truth is its not working cos everyone wish to be alone no set of people should think they deserve power more more than other set......honestly let's go back to when we have regions or rather let's all move ahead.....you cant keep forcing people to leave together cos a time is coming when they will not be able to hide their fury
its a plan dat is dead before arrival
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Olawale118(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
This man go come oduduwa republic con cause trouble for us again. Make e dey go with biafrans na. We dash una
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Basic123: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.
He is exploiting igbo people emotions.

They should do away with FFK,he is making the whole biafra struggle look like a joke!

You that have served as minister in Nigeria under the same fulani party of PDP and even celebrated markarfi faction of PDP.

you can only deceive the Igbo people and they shouldn't allow you taking them for a fool.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by ablelad(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
HMM. NMNADI KANU THE SECOND. WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE DURING THE LOOTING ERA, WE DID NOT HEAR ALL THIS RUBBISH. HE IS SIMPLY SENTIMENTALIST.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by franudi: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
This man has been a known eediot for a very long time, the only thing that baffles me is the how is "fan base " is growing among the nyanmiris that had earlier called him different names when Bianca issues came up.
Please, what makes ffk an idiot in this write up?
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by technicallyrich(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Even Fani kayode have accepted it that he is presently a slave to northerners,but if you tell some yorubas here that they are slaves they will start insulting me.
And to think Fani kayode is one of the most nold yoruba man that means other yorubas will be seen like mad people if Fani sees himself as a slave.
Now bmc yoruba crew come and defend your fulani masters once more.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Bobnotrouble: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please quickly take refuge out of Nigeria!
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by DonVikings: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
kn23h:

By the way, are you an Ibo Jew or an Ibo Christian?
He sounds more like an Ibo Jew, especially of the Abakaliki stock. grin

An Igbo Christian can never be that stupid. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
If we must have a nation. Must it be called oduduwa republic?

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Bakrabas: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sir simply give us the definition of slave?

A slave in Nigeria that observe breakfast in UK and Dinner in Texas

A slave that leaves like Czar

A slave that leaves like Shogunate

Sir despite the fact that you are in Nigeria we know how much you leave in opulence

You are part of those who looted and polluted this nation

aminulive:
Former aviation minister, Chief Fem Fani Kayode has said that he would rather live a free man in Oduduwa republic than continuing to be a slave in Nigeria.

Below is a statement by Fani-Kayode made available to the public on Thursday;

"For those commentators in this forum who have never participated in or understand Nigerian politics but who tend to speak and act as if they are the only ones that are sincere about restructuring, I have the following to say.

I hope you have learnt a lesson or two from the fact that during the constitutional review exercise that took place in the last few days the Senate has refused to devolve power from the centre and initiate the process for genuine restructuring in our country.

These are the hard facts, hidden obstacles and bitter realities about the struggle that some of us that are in the field have been facing and complaining about for the last 25 years!

From henceforth let it be clearly understood by all, including those that desire restructuring but who have never participated in Nigerian politics, that we can never achieve it through the existing constitutional structure or the National Assembly.

This is because the system is rigged and designed to protect and preserve itself and because the core north effectively has a power of veto in the National Assembly which it will always exercise in order to block any form of restructuring. It is this point that people like Nnamdi Kanu and other ethnic nationalist leaders came to appreciate long ago and it explains their "hardline" posture on these issues.

The bottom line is as follows: restructuring will not be given to us freely or on a platter of gold.

It must be taken and if necessary it must be taken by force.

Finally, mark this: if it does not eventually come then I say let us cease to be one nation.

I would rather live as a free man in the independent Oduduwa Republic than continue to live and die as a slave in the Federal Republic of Nigeria."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/27/ill-rather-live-free-man-oduduwa-republic-slave-nigeria-ffk/

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by cooltola(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
All these talk na talk nothing never happen
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by PHILipu1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
And FFK and some foolish IPOB members don't know that some people are still waiting to enslave them in the oduduwa and biafra republic.

Even if your village is turn to a country,some people are waiting to still enslave you.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by zomby(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Can someone tell this house rat that slaves mostly do not steal...and they usually do not have houses in Lagos and Abuja.

Please tell this f00l to visit alalubosa, shomolu, iyana igbaja etc if he truly wants to see authenticated nigerian struggle.
Bl00dy bast@rd and part of the reasons our country is on her knees.

Greedy crack head!

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by ExInferis(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:

The man is batshit crazy.

Only fools would read and agree with him.

Meanwhile they keep saying the north is not monolithic, the north is backward etc.

Funny how he just said the north has veto power by sheer numbers in the NASS.

I wonder how a supposedly weakened and fractured north is able to hold everyone by the balls.

By the way he means he'd rather be a slave in the oduduwa republic than be a free man in Nigeria.

But he's so high on crack he got it backwards.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Buhari4dullard: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
NIGERIA IS FINISHED AS A NATION!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
That's my nigga talking
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Iamsammy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femolacaster:
y attacking d messenger? Try to reason with wat dz man said pls. Don't always allow tribalism to overwhelm u biko

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

nigeria has multitude problem
first is structural
second is leadership
third is the people yes the people
nigeria is not properly structured that lagos has 20 seats and kano has 44 despite a new state created out of it is not as a result of what you claim
that yoruba kwara nd kogi is not politically aligned with south west is a problem
that each and everyone does not control their resources in their domain is a problem
pre first coup each region had their own consulate in london
now theirs leadership issue
leaders are lazy cause they know they dont have to work for money and this cuts across all regions
so the structure actually breeds lazy leaders
restructuring cannot be sudden it has to be a 10 year road map to enable everyone fashion what they want

so you have a valid point but nigeria is simply not working
i supported apc at first but withdrew my support since the national assembly saraki saga which i belive was intentional
also the nepostistic appointment
i dont support kanu ffk
but if their agitations is making us discuss Nigeria
so be it
the biggest victims of nigeria are actually niger delta and yoruba people
oil has been sucked out of niger delta
tax has been sucked out of yoruba land
yoruba land does not control 15% of its territory under this nigerian contraption.
so its good everyone is discussing it.

I agree with you also. I only wish you start with addressing the very ignorance that created the problems you have correctly highlighted. The principle was captured by Albert Einstein when he said NO PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED AT THE LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED IT. The awareness of ethnicity and religion "as constituted" is so prejudiced that nothing ennobling can come out of it. There is no exception to this rule all over the world. The awareness we need is awareness of "shared poverty" and "shared Ignorance" "Shared prosperity and shared enlightenment" As we make progress under this awareness, the fish monger or pepper seller will appreciate the importance of electing or voting for people who seem most likely to guarantee the the pursuits of livelihood.

As of today, the majority of voters are ignorant. All they see are the obvious differences or similarities between themselves and their leaders in terms of ethnicity and religion. It is only after election that they begin to understand the gnawing disadvantage in the outcome of their choices. If APC voters for instance had insisted on debating the APC manifesto with the PMB team we wouldn't be where we are today. I supported APC because I knew it was appropriate to change PDP after 16 years of misery. I knew that ideologically APC will do no better than APC if we did not properly engage the APC leadership on the outlines of our common expectations of Change. Unfortunately those of us who wanted this engagement were in insignificant minority. The majority who simply trusted them and cheered them to victory are the ones complaining.

Now we are on the march again asking for another form of change in structure. just as we did in 2015 we have no idea how this change should be constituted in foolproof details. give a local government the budget of a whole state and a free hand to operate that budget, the human capital development will not be different from what we have today. Of course their may be more infrastructure just as in Lagos and Akwa Ibom but corruption will surely kill their initiatives. politriks, sabotage, crime and all social evils will be at play. What would you say about a situation where your opponents work assiduously for your best intentions to fail so that he can gain power?

I wish we can go straight to tackling the problems you have highlighted but I regret to acknowledge that we are too ignorant to appreciate the intricacies of corporate civilization. The solution to this ignorance is rigorous education. This may take few years if we have the right leaders. It may take decades if we don't have the right leaders. Pardon me, if I am boring and wary of joining another bandwagon.
Re: I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK by Dmeji4444(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
In Yoruba land, we don't have issues with religion as in only few families (if they exist) you will not find large numbers of Christians and Muslims, we love each other, a lot of mosques and churches facing each other.
In the street, we are best of friends,
We smile together.
Laugh together
In family gathering, we celebrate together
In schools, we befriend each other.
We have never, ever heard any parents instructing their children not to play with children from the other religion.

When there is an issue, we settle without religion sentiment.

Yoruba is a nice tribe and non Yoruba living in Any part of Yoruba land can testify to that.

You find more inter-religion marriage most in Yoruba land.

I AM 100 percent sure that the words "Muslim Yoruba and Christian Yoruba" lately used on social media was put together by the IGBOs.

They wanna give me a reason that my younger brother who choosed another religion is an enemy, you are wrong.

It's a divisive technique and we understood perfectly.

We are Yoruba, we are smart.
We are Yoruba, We are strong
We are Yoruba, we understand ideological warfare
We are Yoruba, we understand psychological warfare.

So the Igbo here should stop those small boys warfare.

Ekuro ni di ido, ere Omode ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Visits Hospitals, Confirms 10 Deaths, 47 Injuries After Boko Haram Attack / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.