Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) (33592 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2017
theophorus:
...Just another RR whose Potential can never be utilized in this part of the World.

Expect you are buying for show off.

If them dash me, I go sell am take buy Range HSE.

What's the potential of phantom anywhere else in world if not for show off?
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by mejai(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
na d suspension I dey pity. For naija roads, it will calculate more Dan 500,000 problems on our road each tym it is driven. DAT sensor and fuse go dey die anyhow. grin

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by olaskul(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
You can bro... just some little more effort.

AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Looks like something I can't afford
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Baba God pls bless my hustle so I can buy this for my beautiful mom
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Kokaine(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
I don't like big cars grin grin and I can't drive it on Nigeria roads
My EOD rocks grin grin

Waiting for vanity upon vanity people grin grin
except in a very secured place, if you drive that one in nigeria, robbers will follow the person home and tell him to wash it

1 Like

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Kokaine:
except in a very secured place, if you drive that one in nigeria, robbers will follow the person home and tell him to wash it
I tell ya
Person need like 40 mobile policemen grin
If the car nack ground, its will look like person kidney don fail grin

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin cheesy
2017 don expire
C4Ltd:
After paying for 2017 Rolls
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by texazzpete(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
You know what they say...

If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by victor8269: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Beautiful....
I'm not greedy enought to wish to have it, All I want is to just make love at it's back seat and I'd be fine.
U want to spoil the car bah?
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2017
opalu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed please read this:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share."

Abasi odiong fi eti eti... Sharing on all my social media platforms.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by ANRET(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
opalu:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share."
gud tuk
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Slymonster(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
mejai:
na d suspension I dey pity. For naija roads, it will calculate more Dan 500,000 problems on our road each tym it is driven. DAT sensor and fuse go dey die anyhow. grin

Suspension what? let me hear word jare.There are Nigerians using roll Royce on Nigeria road. Most kings in naija had one.Are they complaining.Pray to drive one in your life in this same naija

1 Like

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Kokaine(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya
Person need like 40 mobile policemen grin
If the car nack ground, its will look like person kidney don fail grin
after everything the person will come home one day to see that his son has sold it for 30k to buy weed.... na die
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by carlcar2012(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Money is good
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Kokaine:
after everything the person will come home one day to see that his son has sold it for 30k to buy weed.... na die
I go kill the pikin shocked shocked
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by DONADAMS(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
opalu:

this is true,,very true
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by DONADAMS(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
please when the price is unveiled,, let me know,,I think I'll need one in my garage
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by donqx: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
wow
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by sixtus3606(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful....

I'm not greedy enought to wish to have it,
All I want is to just make love at it's back seat and I'd be fine.

yeye boy grin
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
cool
Send me your address no and you will see it there in the morning
I stay in Ogun state bro cool
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin
Na N power be koko

Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
olaskul:
You can bro... just some little more effort.

Sigh,do you think anyone on nairaland can afford one of these?
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by mejai(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Slymonster:

Suspension what? let me hear word jare.There are Nigerians using roll Royce on Nigeria road. Most kings in naija had one.Are they complaining.Pray to drive one in your life in this same naija
why r u after me? was I d one DAT wrote about d suspension? mind u, I am not materialistic like u DAT dis should be my prayer point. I have serious issues to bother Jehovah not for what will be less of d value immediately u bought it.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
MAXIMIZE YOUR TALENTS: 10 SILLY
QUESTIONS THAT HELPED SHAPED MY
CAREER.
In 2011, after I discovered that I could live my
dream life and put my
footprints on the sand of history by working with
my talents, I set
out on a lonely path to success. After 3years, I
got confused,
frustrated and disorganized because despite
knowing what I had, I
still wasn't moving. I needed to move forward, I
needed to storm my
world. As I sat down in 2014 to ponder on it,
questions that helped
shaped my career and gave me motion began to
flow through my mind.
These questions helped me and I strongly believe
that they can help you too.

1. What Am I Doing?
A clear understanding of this question will put
you on the right path
to success. This question will bring you back to
reality.
Not knowing what you're doing can make you
leave your own path and
walk in other people's paths. It's important to
always ask ourselves
this question regularly. What am I doing? Am I
doing what am supposed
to be doing?

2. Why Am I Doing This?
Why are you doing what you're doing? Why are
you working with your
talents when you should be working in the bank,
or hospital with your
degree? The why, is the motive behind a task
and the motive is very
important in shaping one's career. Is it because
you think you can do
it better? or is it because that's what's in vogue?
or is it because
of the lack of 'white collar jobs? or is it because
you want to use
that talent of yours to impact lives? A truthful
answer to this
question will help point you to the right path.

3. Where am I going with this?
This question helped me, it can help you too.
Every talentpreneur
should have an understanding of where their
talents will lead them to.
Will working with your talents lead you to the
palace or the prison.
Will it help you achieve your dreams and
ambitions in life. What do
you intend to achieve from it? It's important we
ask ourselves this
silly but important question because what's the
use of taking on a
path that leads to nowhere.

4. Who am I doing this for?
It's important for every talentpreneur to know
their target audience.
Which set of people can you easily relate with?
Can you easily relate
with the youths, females, males, old, young,
rich, poor,
educated, uneducated, sick, broken hearted,
unemployed etc. We need
to also know our location, our territory. We can
also chose our target
audience and work towards taking our talents to
them.

5. What will I gain from this?
It's wisdom to engage in a profitable venture. In
fact, engaging in
an unprofitable venture can be regarded as
foolishness. Will it bring
you peace of mind, happiness, joy, rest, riches,
honour, and above
all, will it make you a fulfilled man or woman?

6. What will I lose for not doing this?
I've sometimes imagined not doing what I'm
doing, and the picture
isn't pleasant. Most people are doing what they
are not gifted at and
that's the cause of the lackadaisical attitudes of
some employees.

7. How can I improve on this?
Every talent needs proper development and
refinement. And it's also
important for talentpreneurs to get the adequate
skills that will help
improve their talents and presentation to the
audience.
We're not the only person doing what we're
doing, so, we must always
look for ways to improve our talents and
presentation.

8. How can I make a living from this?
The proper use of just a talent has the potential
of turning someone
into a multi millionaire. In other words, every
talents can be
monetized. As a talent coach, I've discovered
that talent
monetization is regarded as the most difficult
aspects of
talentpreneurship, but it can be made easier if
only we'd seek how to.

9. How can I take this to my audience?
This is where talent promotion comes to play. In
Africa, lack of
finance has always been the major constraint to
effective talent
promotion, thus, the need for strategic talent
promotion and
marketing.

10. Who should I take along?
Every Moses needs a Aaron, every Abraham
needs a Lot and every Jesus
needs his twelve disciples. The person or people
you take along in the
pursuit of your dreams through your talents will
determine if you will
gain speed or lag behind. At the early stage of
your career, you may
have to go alone, but we must understand that
we can't do it all
alone thus the need to build a team that can
help us to achieve our
dreams and missions.
I'd love to know what you feel about this tips by
dropping a comment below.

There's love in sharing.

SUCCEED YOU MUST.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent and Life Coach, CEO /Lead Consultant, April30 Nigeria Limited

Do you have questions or you need a talent Coach to guide you to your dreams?please send an email to:
Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Herrmes: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
This car makes people with no hunger call the hungry ones greedy.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2017
NICE
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Drabrah(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Wey d video na?
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
I stay in Ogun state bro cool
I'm sending 2 to you
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by idrisolaide(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=opalu post=58903753] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed please read this:

"DO YOU KNOW THAT:

May GOD Bless you and crown your effort with this piece of Information..

At least and average DUMB Head Nairalander who claim to be fighting for stupid reasons will certainly learn from.

Once more, GOD Bless Your Hustle.
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by Decryptor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful....

I'm not greedy enought to wish to have it,
All I want is to just make love at it's back seat and I'd be fine.

Start by making love at the back seat of a Danfo first. It will suit you well
Re: The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) by fumisko(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. / Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.