Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Martin Landau's Cause Of Death Revealed: Internal Bleeding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martin Landau's Cause Of Death Revealed: Internal Bleeding (563 Views)

Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martin Landau's Cause Of Death Revealed: Internal Bleeding by Thomasloaded(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Martin Landau died earlier this month at the age of 89 and now more details about his death have been revealed.

According to his death certificate, obtained by TMZ, the Hollywood icon's immediate cause of death is hypovolemic shock -- which is what happens to the body when you lose massive amounts of blood.

Martin‘s death certificate also lists “metabolic acidosis, intra-abdominal hemorrhage and diffuse atherosclerotic vascular disease,” according to TMZ.

Martin died on July 15 at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles after succumbing to his health issues. We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to his loved ones during this difficult time.

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/martin-landaus-cause-of-death-revealed.html

(1) (Reply)

Bovi's Wife Can't Wait To Consume Him After Hectic Workout [VIDEO] / Vic O Declares Intention To Contest For Cross River State Governorship Election / I See Nothing Wrong With Acting Nu*de” – Actress Ebube Nwagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.