Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths (13879 Views)

Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Tobium1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu, the President we know!
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Akhir: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biafra is dead n buried. May all those clamoring for such die young #amen
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Akhir: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
pigs Niger delta
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by DerideGull(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
I enjoy the fact that these fools from defunct western region, northern region and some parts of midwestern region tend to get twisted out of human form at the instance of disintegration of Nigeria or the mention of Biafra. If these jackass want to commit suicide, they shall be helped however Republic of Igbo Land or Biafra must be actualized so that we can see how the hell freezes up.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Ayiba360: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hey!!! Arewa or wateva youth u are, hw would u deny a man dis freedom 2 speak and association. Afta all did he force any1 2 gada 4 his rally. D igbos r expressin demselves in 1 of d ways dey can. Or would u prefer dem bombin nd destroyin tinx. Som igbos r nt happy wit d nature of nigeria, let dem talk
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Lightening: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akhir:
Biafra is dead n buried. May all those clamoring for such die young #amen

Even your blood-sucking Allah will refrain from answering this prayer. But in case its lust for blood is so overwhelming, may your wishes revert to your generations.

3 Likes

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Jonathan39: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
I thought they say buhari is alive? He should come back and arrest buhari. #BiafraOrNothing
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by puritygen: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Osibanjo should know that "He who allows his head to be used in breaking a coconut will not partake in the eating of the coconut "

becarefull with kanu issues
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Codes151(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2017
In as much as I don't support Biafra... this bunch of fools called arewa should stfu! Bokoharam
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by mrLhanray(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
the fact that this arewa youth have been speaking and threatening freely, and no action taken against them bothers me. this tactics by the north may further divide the tribal/religious groups in the country.
who are arewa youths? Who give them funds?
The Northern agenda abi?
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by ReubenE(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
buchilino:

UR D ONLY PERSON DAT SO FAR MADE A SENSIBLE STATEMENT.
Thank you sir
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by ReubenE(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
MrSly:

And where did you keep the bigger pictures @emboldened? Only people with future has bigger dream, bigger pictures and bigger plan. I get irritated when a youths clamour for one Nigeria when it is obvious that some old men whose future was made by the relatively good leadership of colonial masters, maim the future of the youth through calculated demonic leadership and self centeredness. I WEEP FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
Please, try to go several layers beneath the write up in order to understand the perspective, and try to separate yourself from what you write.
My write up is not a campaign for one Nigeria neither is it a compaign for disintegration of the country. I clearly stated that there are underlying factors responsible for the brouhaha which needs to be treated, mostly widespread injustice.

From your submission I can deduce that you're an apostle of burst. But the question I want to ask is, the issues I raised in my earlier comment, are they not happening where you are? Is there no injustice, selective morality, indelible corruption in Biafra land?
My brother, until these issues are addressed at the lowest level, we'll continue to dance same dance.

Lastly, I want to believe I'm not part of those youths you weep for.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates / Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Nigeria Customs Service Gets New Comptroller General Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.