Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

"Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths (13865 Views)

Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Omoluabi16(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
I detest nnamdi kanu and his Ipob minions, but Shekau and some of those evil politicians like lie Mohammed and our legislathieves are more of a threat to Nigeria's continued existence. Nigeria will continue to fail until we build a system of justice, and a channel of accountability from those we put in power.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Cubeet: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Abokis and their stupidity. Non of this Youths called for the arrest of Boko Haram members.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Dreadful: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
magoo10:
Arewa yoots should better jump into the lagoon than get killed by hatred and high blood pressure.
A large number of the youths are behind him and in fact Nnamdi KANU is only doing what the people wants and he is not backing out today,tomorrow or in the future ,After threatening igbos with quit notice arewa yoots have now realized that they cannot carry it out because every man has the right to belong and own properties anywhere in the world. better be ready to face massive revolt because it is going to be no retreat no surrender.
There is no going back to the fight for Biafra restoration. give us referendum or no elections in Igbo land.
All hail Biafra
For clarity purposes, no election in Biafraland! Igbo is just a language in Biafraland.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by MTKbudapest(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
arewa and ooduwa all of them na ewa (beans)
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by sheddy111(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
we are all in Nigeria but the question is who is fooling who
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by jjjjj2017: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
In as much I don't support Activities of KANU and Igbos

I have never seen where area youths condemned or called for the arrest of boko Haram and KANU before

What is good for the gander is also good for the goos

Sarrki?

if buhari catch you eh... grin grin grin
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by eyescue(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=58901480]In as much I don't support Activities of KANU and Igbos

I have never seen where area youths condemned or called for the arrest of boko Haram and KANU before

What is good for the gander is also good for the goos[/q
E b like say sense don fall on top this guy. He just said something meaningful for the first time

2 Likes

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by eyescue(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

E b like say sense don fall on top this guy. He just said something meaningful for the first time

1 Like

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Nazacent: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
It doesnt seem like there is even any existence...it still baffles me not have ever seen a muslim corper lady from the North serving in the south or east either.

4 Likes

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by FriendlyDeji: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2017
No need to engage in all of these "patch patch" advocacies, and threat issuing will not help either: how long do we hope to have our security agencies police and harass secession advocates, their hands are already full. If Nigeria is meant to remain an entity, NO ONE can threaten our existence. We expend so much energy and sweat on begging for a United Nigeria, when its actually divided in our individual psyche.
Our National Legislooters just blew a golden opportunity to put National before Self Interest by initiating moves to implement restructuring that will adequately quench the fire of Secession Advocates, but as it is, this country is spiralling down, and God help Nigeria we resolve all these clamour without shedding blood.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2017
ReubenE:

@bold, was he ever in control?
Osinbajo is just a wise man trying to delay the impending danger with the hope that his good efforts will bring redemption.

I think leaving Kanu to dance is better than stopping the music which in my opinion is responsible for this whole madness. In doing this, the FG should try as much as possible to defuse the situation by using strong calculated means to get all parties to see the bigger picture.

As long as the underlying factors are yet to be looked at, like widespread injustice in the country, disregard for law, different levels of morality for different people..... people, groups will continue to feed from it. The country should not start a fire it clearly cannot control the burn.

These Northern groups are arrogantly insensitive and irresponsible for trying hard to box the government to a corner.
What makes them different from Kanu when they can give quit notice to their compatriots

UR D ONLY PERSON DAT SO FAR MADE A SENSIBLE STATEMENT.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by LastSurvivor11: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
This Arewa yooth are very stupidly intelligent, they only want to set osibande up by arresting kanu but osibande no fit try am.
They only want yeruba and igbos to be in conflict so osibande wunt even think of contesting in 2019..
Arewa idiotic idiots..

3 Likes

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I detest nnamdi kanu and his Ipob minions, but Shekau and some of those evil politicians like lie Mohammed and our legislathieves are more of a threat to Nigeria's continued existence. Nigeria will continue to fail until we build a system of justice, and a channel of accountability from those we put in power.

You go wait for that one sotay sotay sotay.

Sit down and be looking for accountability, you hear?

I just pray oil finishes so we can just leave each other alone
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I've been wondering what Osinbajo is waiting for seeing that the albino Nnamdi kanu has breeched all his bail conditions. Let the acting president continue forming mumu till thunder, amadioha, sango, ogun fall on his small head there.
The guy is no longer in control

Leave Osinbajo and Nnamdi Kanu alone.
NK's bail was political and not legal while the bogus conditions attached were extra tyres not to be remembered unless when absolutely necessary.

1 Like

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2017
eyescue:

Its because Senate cancelled restructuring.

Yoruba took it for granted that Nigeria would restructure. Now they're stylishly looking how to retrace their steps without losing face.

Amala chewing cowards

4 Likes

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by intruxive(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian army is fighting boko haram already what else do you want..... do u want nigerian army to descend on ipob?
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Austin4lif: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

since you became a member in Nairaland, only today you make sense. call me for 2k recharge card. I am igbo but I dnt support biafra but I will nt still deny the fact that igbos are second class citizen in Nigeria. I have been denied many things in Nigeria because I am igbo. The Hausa/muslims have been opportunity to succeed in Nigeria than the igbo. The great question is can "biafra" address this issue with the mad guy "kanu" as the president?

1 Like

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by SegunAdewole: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Arewa yoots desperately wants Kanu off Buhari's back so they decide to push the IPOB 'problem' to Osibande (and by extension the yorubas). Smart move, but will osibande take the bait. grin grin
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by dederocs(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2017
No one is living in fear, as far as I see, their operations are limited to Ibo communities, and Kanu is now talking referendum,which is a peaceful stance, if you ask me.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Flyingngel(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
ZaraGift post:

Why do you people want to go with Igbo region in your South south? Can't you live on ya own?

Go back and read again. I didn't say we cannot live on our own.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Flyingngel(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2017
dreamwords post:
But you will support Nigeria government adding Igbo groups to Niger delta states in states creation. Because of our oil.

Which oil are u talking abt? Am a Niger Deltan so I don't understand what is up there.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Okwyjesus(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Why is these guys restless about Nnamdi kanu and Biafra agitation. are they the only group in Nigeria. It seems they are more interested in the union than any other tribe.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by ggood: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2017

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by smogup: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
“The most surprising and amazing of this is that the Federal Government is watching while Nnamdi Kanu is creating a state within a State, threatening to stop Anambra State gubernatorial election by holding rallies in South South and South East states and using provocative and inciting words, granting interviews to the press, which pose a threat to national unity and security.

These people are ins.ane. Where were they when shakau took over so many local governments in the north and declared the places as an Islamic state and even even hoisted the there bokoharam flag there.
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by NaijaOrNothing: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Vicotex:
Who be this Soni Daniel?
BTW, your father!
Biafra is here

Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by jonced(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
When
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by mekuschimez: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
these arewa youths and all northern elders are lazy and parasitic in nature . They are afraid cos when the zoo disintegrates they won't see who to exercise their parasitic lives on.
They want to keep reaping where they didn't sow.

The northern pple have been killing, raping, issuing quit notice, sucking our resources, destroying our cash crops with cattle, threatening and hating the SE/SS for decades.

Now the SUN has risen, BIAFRA has come ... and no creature or power can stop us.
We call for secession and the fools call it an act of war .... Haba !!! How is a call for freedom related to war.
They want to frighten us and make us be in their zoo bondage

We Biafran will keep fighting for freedom without arms but with Truth and peaceful rally. We eschew any further elections in Biafra land until a referendum is called.
With our last breath, we must keep pushing until we gain absolute freedom.

Along the line the north resists our call for freedom and bring their ever cherished option and lifestyle ( WAR) ,
we will gladly defend Biafra ..... but they should mark it somewhere that it wont be game as usual cos anyone against Biafra will Burn and the flames wont stop.
Biafrans will resist them Spiritually and Physically until the least of them turns to Ashes.

Arewa, northern elders and who so ever wishes to hear this ...." BIAFRA or DEATH .
(Biafrans will keep pushing for freedom until we are free or we die in the process)
Call for BIAFRA will Never STOP ! (With or without Our great leader Mazi Kanu.)
so all these ranting, hate , threat and noise from the north won't change anything .
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by MrSly(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReubenE:

@bold, was he ever in control?
Osinbajo is just a wise man trying to delay the impending danger with the hope that his good efforts will bring redemption.

I think leaving Kanu to dance is better than stopping the music which in my opinion is responsible for this whole madness. In doing this, the FG should try as much as possible to defuse the situation by using strong calculated means to get all parties to see the bigger picture.

As long as the underlying factors are yet to be looked at, like widespread injustice in the country, disregard for law, different levels of morality for different people..... people, groups will continue to feed from it. The country should not start a fire it clearly cannot control the burn.

These Northern groups are arrogantly insensitive and irresponsible for trying hard to box the government to a corner.
What makes them different from Kanu when they can give quit notice to their compatriots
And where did you keep the bigger pictures @emboldened? Only people with future has bigger dream, bigger pictures and bigger plan. I get irritated when a youths clamour for one Nigeria when it is obvious that some old men whose future was made by the relatively good leadership of colonial masters, maim the future of the youth through calculated demonic leadership and self centeredness. I WEEP FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by rainylad(f): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
and may oduduwa dirty boxers fall on you

Lmao grin grin
Re: "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths by mecussey(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
hammerF:
Anytime dey bring up Nnamdi Kanu, whether 1am or midnight, u here People of the East defend him.

If I were Arewa, i will just mind my region. Wen dey speak on Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra, dey are interfering with other region and exceeding their mandate.

Abi no be Arewa Youth dem call demselves? Which one come concern dem with Biafra?

Na fear dey catch them, all there hope is on this Biafra land. If they commot Biafra from Nigeria, thats the end of Nigeria. You will not hear Nigeria again anywhere in the world and Boko might even wipe them out from this planet, i dey pity them sha bc, if biafra commot, yoruba go run concentrate on lagos and they dont have any other option than to concentrate in the desert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.