Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message (7616 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by LordDJ: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

MMM is a scam, you know it more dan I do. Innovate

Nah Nigga, I don't know it. YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT.

Meet Yards, I shipped some Vaseline for both of u. For your diccckswinging competition. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
MMM is about going on another reset... 2017 mavro having GH limit... Don't be decieve by any guider, I'm a guider and I stand with d truth...be careful what u put in mmm right now... Anybody telling u mmm is still strong has money there and he want ppl to pH so he can GH his money and run.. Beware of such ppl... A word is enough for the wise...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by nkemjacob2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
liers mmm is working people seun people has come again

1 Like

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
fifty:

Nah Nigga, I don't know it. YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT.

Meet Yards, I shipped some Vaseline for both of u. For your diccckswinging competition. grin grin

I'll leave dem all for DAT dude. Fifty my man!
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ohiomoba5:

Go and guide your father idiot
ur parents will bury u before this year end.. N the news of ur death will kill ur mother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
fifty:

Nah Nigga, u ain't no guider. You are a hopeless Nairabetter. How stupid can u think we are? Look at all your post history vividly and come back to lie here, anu
you will dead untimely death before this month runs out..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by ponziponzi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
I sincerely think ponziponzi is doing a great job. These Ponzi schemes owners are mostly heartless scammers. I remember very clearly how MMM said there'll be a December bonus of I think 40%, people rushed to put millions to benefit from the bounty. Then days later the system crashed. They maximised the gains then, and termed it freeze, other Ponzi sites call it maintainance, while other outrightly blame unseen enemies like Ponzi hater. Good bless you Ponzi Ponzi at least you are warning people before it happens, unlike another analyst who comes to paint sweet sounding words immediately the system crashes.

MMM will crash in weeks, and don't ever say u weren't warned.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Thank you, sgtponzihater1. What else can we do for humanity? The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for those guilders. How can men be this wicked, they all know that this thing is going down but they still don't care. All they can think about is the bonus they will get. How can someone make himself/herself as a tool to defraud their innocent countrymen?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by alezzy13: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
LOL!! cheesy cheesy

Just as predicted, the 'crew' have trooped in to get their daily dose of salacious mmm news in the hope their erectile dysfunction will finally be cured.

They've come to regurgitate the usual trash about their quest to 'rid Naija of ponzi schemes'. SMH. The brazen height of zombie-like, logic defying, irredeemable uselessness, joblessness and blatant idiocy.

They claim they dont like mmm and dont care about it, yet they follow every news bumper to bumper and rush to create threads, spread panic and then, like the masochists they are, mastuurbate on the discomfort of others.

No, stop fooling your old gullible selves, you are NOT concerned about people losing their money or guiders getting bonuses. abi? What really ANNOYS you guys is the fact that the bonuses are not coming to YOUR pockets.

Fact remains: Terms ARE BOLDLY written on the website, and yes guiders will get bonuses from their referrals. Its not hidden. Such schemes comes with its own risks, and have been clearly spelt out. So what exactly is the problem here?? who is defrauding who?? seriously??

#sigh

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by jimnozi: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Hadizometer: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hadizometer:
I will still repeat myself, PLEASE!!!, Don't let any Guider fool u.....MMM is going down, GUIDERS are just like foreign investors, they don't have conscience, all they are interested in is how to make profit at any cost. I have and will always continue to be an MMM participant, but let the truth prevail and d truth is dat over 90% guiders are no longer PHing or they are PHing very little, cos they know d truth but they will deceive u an ordinary MMM participant to PH heavy. MMM has always been a gamble, its either u win or u loose, u smile or u cry. I won't lie, i have truly benefited 4rm MMM, but my advise is PLEASE!!! put that amount to which u can afford to loose, & try as much as possible not to listen to any Guider at dis point in tym cos they would sweet talk u. Any Guider dat convinces u to pay, force him/her to show u how much he/she PHed, and until they pay dat which they PHed, Pls don't pay. Can u imagine a Guider convincing my friend to put 1.5million in MMM at dis point in time? whereas we got to know thru d guider's friend dat d guider Phed just 30K, " sad the heart of man is truly EVIL". If any Guider or refferer convinces u to pay, let him show u how much he PHed.

There are some MMM participants with consciences. Other participants should read this.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Ponzi Hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by delawal: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

MMM is a scam, you know it more dan I do. Innovate
we all know its a scam DT will benefit some and not all. that's d reason we re doing it sef. its a gamble and we like d risks. so u have no new news to give
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
delawal:

we all know its a scam DT will benefit some and not all. that's d reason we re doing it sef. its a gamble and we like d risks. so u have no new news to give

I am not reffering to you. I am talking to the pensioner who have been deceived to invest his life's saving on a Ponzi business, a family who cannot send their child back to school because of the deception of MMM or a marriage suspended indefinitely because of Sergey Mavrodi and his guiders. While many know what it entails, several others are in it blindly, and it's for those blind ones I write

I am Ponzhater and I hate Ponzi Schemes

Innovate!
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by delawal: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
d truth is DT some will fail to pay when matched and they will be blocked and all d money they have put in will go. those who remain re d ones who will now gain from d money those DT left forfeited in d system. those who will remain re those who will continue reaping. that's how gamble works, everyone who plays this game suppose know already unllike these kids who still eat from their mothers pot DT cones here to create thread abt crash. I call them kids BC whateva they re preaching is what we know and DTS what makes us to be interested in d gamble
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
profitablebet:
you will dead untimely death before this month runs out..

OH shiyyt, I got you didn't I? Stupid hairy goat, I claim ya curse for ur broke betting assss grin grin
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sammirano: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
The truth is anyone still involved in ponzi especially mmm is not worried about it crashing, its not a new term. People only fear what they don't understand.
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by praise1705(f): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mmadu111:
Come and work in my Poultry farm, I have graduates and I pay them. You think committed MMM participants are salary earners and employment seekers like you. I'm seeing reason why many will remain salary slaves and poor. One day you'll be interviewed by me.

still waiting for that job offer if you please
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
praise1705:

Can that guy feed himself comfortably?, I hope he can, but that's d first question u should ask yourself. I have 4 viable sources of income that I can remember ryt now, so it will be greedy of me to engage in Ponzi schemes. For Mmadu he can only boast of a poultry, whether it's in his mind or in reality only posterity can tell.

Innovate.
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Mmadu111: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
praise1705:

Advert is online, go to job section.....have received volume of applications since last week.
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Mmadu111: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Can that guy feed himself comfortably?, I hope he can, but that's d first question u should ask yourself. I have 4 viable sources of income that I can remember ryt now, so it will be greedy of me to engage in Ponzi schemes. For Mmadu he can only boast of a poultry, whether it's in his mind or in reality only posterity can tell.

Innovate.
You are 24/7 online because you're jobless. Sadly HR may end up inviting you to write my job test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mmadu111:
You are 24/7 online because you're jobless. Sadly HR may end up inviting you to write my job test

Chairman. I can go to sleep and money will be making money for me. No boasts bro, I am an investor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
fifty:

OH shiyyt, I got you didn't I? Stupid hairy goat, I claim ya curse for ur broke betting assss grin grin
dead man is what u are...
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by rekeson: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ponzi hater or whatever can only succeed in downing fraudulent schemes. Ghwx had a good structure, but like every black man, the owners decided to cashout and crash the system.

But mmm as we all know is a household name. The founder is genuine, and his passion to see us help one another is undeniable. MMM won't cashout like other fraudulent copycats.

Ponzi hater knows that Ponzi is all about u and me. When we stop donating, the system crashes. Now his tactics is to ensure that u don't donate, by creating fear in u.

And when u guys listen to him and panic, the system dies. Then he will start beating his dry chest that he foretold it.

When u don't panic, he deactivates and wait 4 a glitch, and boom he resurfaces.

A nobody like him that patronizes oloshos shouldn't use ur head here. I guess he wants to teach u guys how to innovate olosho pussies.....

Infact u guys should learn to ignore his threads and posts.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by flexxyworld(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
rekeson:
Ponzi hater or whatever can only succeed in downing fraudulent schemes. Ghwx had a good structure, but like every black man, the owners decided to cashout and crash the system.

But mmm as we all know is a household name. The founder is genuine, and his passion to see us help one another is undeniable. MMM won't cashout like other fraudulent copycats.

Ponzi hater knows that Ponzi is all about u and me. When we stop donating, the system crashes. Now his tactics is to ensure that u don't donate, by creating fear in u.

And when u guys listen to him and panic, the system dies. Then he will start beating his dry chest that he foretold it.

A nobody like him that patronizes oloshos shouldn't use ur head here. I guess he wants to teach u guys how to innovate olosho pussies.....

you guys just keep confusing people.. you will say these scheme don't have central account, now you talking about the owner cashing out and crashing the site..
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by rekeson: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
flexxyworld:

you guys just keep confusing people.. you will say these scheme don't have central account, now you talking about the owner cashing out and crashing the site..

The owners create normal participants account, then they match those accounts to GH heavily without them phing first.

So other participants will be paying them normally as usual. I mean how can u tell who is a participant and who is not?

So yes no central account, but that doesn't stop the fraudulent owners from cashing out.

But Mavrodi is not interested in ur Naira. He wants u to render help to ur fellow NIGERIAN with an amount u can afford to loose.....
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by alezzy13: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
rekeson:

strange isn't it?

The owner of this website is a known to be passionately against such schemes, and had made that abundantly clear in the past, but you dont' see mastrubating on these threads; instead he's busy with other issues, constantly seeking way to improve on nairaland.

That is the true definition of innovation, not what this jobless mofo keeps yapping.

However, most of us have seen through the veiled hypocrisy of the renowned sports better and ashawo patroniser.

From his previous handle which he had to shamefully deactivate, we were able to know part of his anger with the system was that he banned for one reason or the other. Most likely trying to rig the system.

And so since then vowed to bring down any of such platform though any means possible.

During the GHW days he and his cohorts made huge pledges and deliberately defaulted, thereby leading to the premature end of the program.

I have always maintained anyone who believes ponzihater and his ilk out to protect people and their money is an incurable iddiot.
Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
MMM is about going on another reset... 2017 mavro having GH limit... Don't be decieve by any guider, I'm a guider and I stand with d truth...be careful what u put in mmm right now... Anybody telling u mmm is still strong has money there and he want ppl to pH so he can GH his money and run.. Beware of such ppl... A word is enough for the wise.. Insult me you DIE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message by flexxyworld(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
rekeson:

The owners create normal participants account, then they match those accounts to GH heavily without them phing first.

So other participants will be paying them normally as usual. I mean how can u tell who is a participant and who is not?

So yes no central account, but that doesn't stop the fraudulent owners from cashing out....

it is well.. but putting a limit too someone's money (gh) limit calls for alarm after the % was agreed. Nigerians are Nigerians problem. Most of these people raising the most alarm here ain't even a participant but will not allow participant decide for themself.. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Accurate Forex Signals / How To Earn Daily Income / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.