Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,285 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) (59118 Views)

Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

But I think that sitting room is over busy, I mean too much designs

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by belindar: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
The sitting room is too crowded. Colour riot.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by anyicash(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
ojibole:
He definitely isn't Davido's boy
But Davido only mentioned Dele na my boy....and we have so many Deles in nigeria..thousands of them....so it was neva Dele Mammodu.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Thunder fire.........
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Dele looks like a guest in d house .

Bloggers and fake newz
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by fresherdanU: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
you are definitely hating

look closely and u will see they are evenly blended.

SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Who?
it's called Medusa
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by pally123: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

And I think too many loads
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Siscooh: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

Exactly my thoughts too
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Which Dele? You mean Davido's boy owns this heaven on earth and Davido himself is only declaring his assets in his songs only? Chai, this is not fair ooo, EFCC has to investigate this man for looting Davido's company. #oni'iranu. Dele Momodu is a "Style god". Kudos
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by donqx: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
oh
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Your knowledge about home designs is warped. There are millions of designs of that logo associated to homes from walls, to floors, beds, et al

There's no point showing it off bro. Even if its as fine as Paradise. They should be showcasing community service worthy of emulation not rubbish like this.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by tunsmann(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=nikkypearl post=58903148]see as owu dey blow you undecided[/quote owuu is not blowing him...I think some things are better not done by elderly folks.such things should be left to younger people....the likes of davido and mates!my opinion,though

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
There's no point showing it off bro. Even if its as fine as Paradise. They should be showcasing community service worthy of emulation not rubbish like this.

He is owner of Ovation magazine. Showing off is part of his business model. Why do you guys act holier than thou?
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
martineverest:
it's called Medusa

Seen. It's not new in the world.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by nairanaira12: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Exquisite.... Me likey

U look exquisite. Somebori wee like to meet u
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

He is owner of Ovation magazine. Showing off is part of his business model. Why do you guys act holier than thou?
Okay, but i wouldn't do that if i was wealthy like him. He was probably just snapping, let me assume the bloggers made it seem he was showing off with their caption
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by raymond1550(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
abeg no make me turn to something
else.baba God sey yoou dey see
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by DidiLove1: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
This is Terry Waya's house.

Look at their dressing, why would Dele wear shoes in his house to host anyone? Look at their sitting postures, Terry looks more relaxed with the basic everyday sitting room items around him, remotes, newspapers. Bloggers no go kill person with fake news.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by SELFmade7(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
fresherdanU:
you are definitely hating

look closely and u will see they are evenly blended.

If you're into fashion, you've would've known what is called colour riot
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by kokostick(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

too much design makes it look ancient
.#imnothating o
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Okay, but i wouldn't do that if i was wealthy like him. He was probably just snapping, let me assume the bloggers made it seem he was showing off with their caption

Now you are talking.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Kreek: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

You are right bro, too busy design
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2017
If he had this kind of money, why did Sophie descend to becoming a prostitute undecided

Oga Dele, can't you give your niece pocket money? Better than her becoming a ho...
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as owu dey blow you undecided

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Suky01(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2017
That is terry waya's house not dele momodu
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2017
i don't like the design at all. the lamps and chairs are very nice, tho.
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by samofson: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Terry's house oga ok. Please change the heading .
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
the House belongs to Terry Waya d man with Dele
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by CrystalCharel(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2017
damn! perfect interior be turning someone so fucking ON
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
SELFmade7:
Fine for him sha

Am not hating

you mean TACKY
Re: Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) by ovationfiky: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.