Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Made 20k Yesterday By Taking Advantage Of Accessories2die4 Discount Promotion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made 20k Yesterday By Taking Advantage Of Accessories2die4 Discount Promotion (377 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made 20k Yesterday By Taking Advantage Of Accessories2die4 Discount Promotion by KristySodje: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Ladies in the house,

Accessories2die4 started its mid-year sales yesterday and they are offering up to 50% discount. I bought some lovely chandelier earnings and other fashion accessories at fantastic discounts, that same yesterday i sold everything i bought for almost double the price to my friends. This na cool business oo, i think ladies in the house can take advantage too, i am planning to go buy more tomorrow before the promo ends. Below were the information i got concerning the promo, i hope this information will help some ladies make some money effortlessly.

"It’s that time of the year with amazing sales and discounts. Accessories2die4, a Fashion Accessories Chain with over 10 outlets across Nigeria will not be left out. This is also a way of encouraging you to make some money by buying from us at a discount and re-selling to your friends.
Shop in any of their stores and get up to 50% discount on earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, sunglasses, etc. You wouldn’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to grab amazing accessories at incredible discounts in any of our store outlets. For further enquiries call: 08172423341"

(1) (Reply)

GTbank Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Listing On The London Stock Exchange / Varsity Stores: The Best Place For Students To Buy Or Sell Anything / 6 Phrases You Should Never Use At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.