Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Investor Needed With Only 5m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed With Only 5m (454 Views)

Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed With Only 5m by Yemea1: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello great minds
I decided to share this with anyone who is interested in investing in partner with me on the business ideal which I decidedd to looking for partner and be making the money for my self and my parther and stop making money the dealer and being paid penut.

Am only interested in just one person who is who have the money as extral saving who want who is interested in doing business.

Please note that this business I deal is not buy one get one free that people advertise everywhere. It's my business ideal which I needed an investor to partner.

Please just one person who have this money and he or she is business minded everyone are business minded but imean not the dreamer but the doer.

Please quote or reply this thread or buzz me on my signature as it is not allow to include my contact details on this on this thread by the forum.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Join Mmm Now!!! / Investing In Africa / Invest Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.