Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This (47629 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story / Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oya, drop the bomb undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by labisibrass(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
alright
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Nawa for simi.

Why can't she just date one guy.

Enye ndi ebee, enye ndi ebee.
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by pepemendy(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2017
t
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by binsanni(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
waiting carry this matter con front page now. mitchew their life their everything not concern me smiley
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
SIMI LEFT GOSPEL MUSIC FOR SECULAR MUSIC
I don't like her. She used us
She no get d calling

1 Like

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Xblink(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=vizkiz post=58905352]Who exactly is Simi dating?
Adekunle? Falz or Ycee?
[/quote

She Is just using there head...
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by hebenezher(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2017
seriously, I don't know why Nigerians are so obsessed with these celebrities life. I don't have time reading all these gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by sheyinoni(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire Simi..
She sings well,
Her songs have 'content'
Her songs are creative and she is talented.
She is even almost as beautiful as one of my relatives.

However,

She's very tribalistic with her kitty.
I don't condone her passing it to only Yoruba boys in the music industry,
From Falz to Ycee to Adekunle Gold.

A girl like her should be in the harem of fresher and more successful boys like Zoro and Flavour.
You are very good at being saucy and hilarious and at times foolish. But carry on I like it
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by sircrabo: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Mehn, that girl at the back sha ... yess that one staring at Simi. Abeg who get her number ? We need to discuss somethings in the Ozza room. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Tyot50: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by DemonMonkey7(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2017
mhen! this is like the most romantic scene ive seen this week.
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by columbus007(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2017
So na dis guy dey choi dis babe sad
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Olaemmanuel(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Who exactly is Simi dating?
Adekunle? Falz or Ycee?
ME!! cheesy grin
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by blingxx(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Adekunle? Falz or Ycee?

someone told me she's dating Lil kesh grin
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Iamsammy(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire Simi..
She sings well,
Her songs have 'content'

u sound like normal human on dz paragraph buh d rest showcase d normal deluded mumu we use to know
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by goodlifehyd(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
femi4:
None of the above
shes pregnant already for adekunle. Just watch out
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Olulinks(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Adekunle? Falz or Ycee?
Dem dey use ya head dey play coz you nor dey use am do anything meaningful!
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by kodymack(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire Simi..
She sings well,
Her songs have 'content'

However,

A girl like her should be in the harem of fresher and more successful boys like Zoro and Flavour.
so that they can start disturbing her about Biafra abi.
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by victorazy(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Simi

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by DaySpringer: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
I knew it was going to be Adekunle Gold she was with.

It was obvious that Falz did not like her romantically.
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by okwobros(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
I love his music

check my signature for bulk sms services
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by dust144(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Is it working
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2017
A new generation is about to start
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by DanDrezzy: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2017
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
hungryboy:
Their life their business

My own i dey find who go borrow me 3k make i take chop this week ,

I go pay am when Buhari come back from London
grin
hungryboy:
Their life their business

My own i dey find who go borrow me 3k make i take chop this week ,

I go pay am when Buhari come back from London
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by larrypourl(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Do it legally ooo, don't come out tomorrow with baby mama's pics flooding d net o
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Macdawid(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire Simi..
She sings well,
Her songs have 'content'

However,

shocked

grin Rotfl, but no doubt she's very talented yet so underated both in Nigeria and abroad. When it comes to the voice shes got no equal in 9ja (my opinion tho), and as for being tribalistic with her cunt; I think you're right but it's her choice i guess...

1 Like

Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by Siena247(f): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
I bet everyone reading this is holding the phone in their right hand, with three fingers in the back, and the pinky at the bottom and scrolling with their thumb.
Re: Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This by oyemomilara: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire Simi..
She sings well,
Her songs have 'content'

However,

You've successfully posted jargons...clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.