Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out (3911 Views)

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by master69(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I just called him now he said Abuja centre is still writing...that the only means is for u to locate the closest center .....that people from Kano state are even transfered to Abuja to write there test....so if u can make it is for u to go to Abuja.....and he said even the Abuja centre Will be closing tomorrow.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by master69(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
I just called him now he said Abuja centre is still writing there test.....that even Kano state candidates are even transfered to Abuja centre..that the only means is for u to locate the closest center to write your test that even Abuja centre Will be closing by tomorrow.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by chigbokingsley(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
I sat for my own DPR Test today in Abuja at Sasco International School, so am shocked at what happend in Lagos
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Mcdons205(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
olasaad:
Go and check your mail, many people have been complaining of late that they are changing their test date, but we later find out that it only affected ph centre only, and it's affected the candidates stated for 28 &29. So all of you should check your inbox before complaining.

please would the test still hold on saturday, 29th July? please am in lagos and would like to know so i can still make it to the venue . thanks
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by olasaad(f): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Mcdons205:

please would the test still hold on saturday, 29th July? please am in lagos and would like to know so i can still make it to the venue . thanks

You mean Lagos? Yes. I'm also writing today
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by kynbasil01: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2017
sebali:

My original date was 28th.....why not send me a message to let me know they were rescheduling.... Me and the many here
have you logged in to see your current date? Maybe some of you were re scheduled without knowing. ..
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by craigkoel1989: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
I was invited for DPR recruitment on the 29th July 2017 but discovered that portharcourt venue has been closed.I am in portharcourt now what should I do
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2017
craigkoel1989:
I was invited for DPR recruitment on the 29th July 2017 but discovered that portharcourt venue has been closed.I am in portharcourt now what should I do
Please are u at the venue nw?
Am supposed to write today too
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Craig are u at the pH Centre nw??
Please notify me the situation on ground.
Am still 3hrs far frm pH due to sanitation
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by craigkoel1989: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
no movement now but i will be going there by 10:00am
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2017
OK. Am on transit but stucked due to sanitation too.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Abiagirl777:

the pH test I knw was written last week,my sis works there and she told me unless there's another one for today

Please, those having issues of "pending submission" due to "no institution found" what is our faith.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
master69:
Abuja centre is still writing there test ooo...cus I av a friend who hapens to be a supervisor at one of the centres in Abuja.

Baba, please ask your supervisor friend. How far those with pending submission.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
craigkoel1989:
Pls are u at the venue nw??
Am still on transit
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by lonelydora: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2017
sebali:

Shame on you, they ve attended to us. Ask us to go back to the centre at ACE and that the exams would commence by 12noon.
According to the oga that addressed us, Abuja has giving the go ahead for exam to take continue in port Harcourt.
We are heading back to ACE now, if they do otherwise we shall block Aba Road

Once Again Shame On.

I support this. Cause a road block that will be heard all over the news. Make sure you take pictures so that mods can help you push to front page.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Those at the venue pls Wats the update??
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
craigkoel1989:
HV u written??
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by ZionHills(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
I just did mine today. Although it started late due to the heavy down pour of rain. But all things went well. wink
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
ZionHills:
I just did mine today. Although it started late due to the heavy down pour of rain. But all things went well. wink
Pls did u do ur test at pH Centre??
Are ppl still taking test??
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by ZionHills(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
They were still taking it when I left
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Am stuck around aba rd. Hold up. Moving closer to obigbo
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by musco4me: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZionHills:
They were still taking it when I left
I wrote around 4pm cos I came frm far coupled with sanitation delays and heavy downpour.
Got bk to my base by 11pm just becos of dpr test oooo.. grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qatar Airways Recruitment For Entry Level Reservations & Ticketing Agents / Frigoglass Technical Trainee Programme 2019 / Urgent Vacancy For Architect In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.