Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out (3899 Views)

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Am presently at ACE centre port Harcourt with other applicants only to be told port Harcourt has being closed. But we hear the exams are still going in Abuja, and lagos .....
We are going to their office at moscow road to stage a peaceful protest.
Plss if the exam is going in Abuja, lagos, kaduna... Pls post it.
Mod pls front page
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Before you go about protesting, try to find out why it was shutdown...

3 Likes

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by chukwui(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2017
My country
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Before you go about protesting, try to find out why it was shutdown...

We have asked, but there is no DPR official at ACE at the moment. They didn't even show. The Staff of ACE is can't answer us thats why we are going to DPR's office.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freezone4real(f): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2017
What test in Kaduna? there has never been any Dpr test in Kaduna
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by nic2wao: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

We have asked, but there is no DPR official at ACE at the moment. They didn't even show. The Staff of ACE is can't answer us thats why we are going to DPR's office.

Test ended 25th.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2017
freezone4real:
What test in Kaduna? there has never been any Dpr test in Kaduna

Tanx. I will edit my post
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

Then you all can calmly go to their office and find out what the issue is...
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
nic2wao:

Test ended 25th.

My original date was 28th.....why not send me a message to let me know they were rescheduling.... Me and the many here

1 Like

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Anyone from lag or abj.... Plss help us confirm if the exam is still on going
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Abiagirl777(f): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

My original date was 28th.....why not send me a message to let me know they were rescheduling.... Me and the many here

the pH test I knw was written last week,my sis works there and she told me unless there's another one for today
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

the pH test I knw was written last week,my sis works there and she told me unless there's another one for today

They ve being writing in PH since on Monday. They wrote yesterday
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by rossyc(f): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
This is serious, why not inform applicants that they rescheduled... This country sha...Una Pele..
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by olasaad(f): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Go and check your mail, many people have been complaining of late that they are changing their test date, but we later find out that it only affected ph centre only, and it's affected the candidates stated for 28 &29. So all of you should check your inbox before complaining.

2 Likes

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=sebali post=58906444]

We have asked, but there is no DPR official at ACE at the moment. They didn't even show. The Staff of ACE is can't answer us thats why we are going to DPR's office. [/quote
i wrote there yestaday and the said it was there last day that was why d changed peoples date.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=sebali post=58906194]Am presently at ACE centre port Harcourt with other applicants only to be told port Harcourt has being closed. But we hear the exams are still going in Abuja, and lagos .....
Mod pls front page[/quo
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
freshestbee:

please go home,test ended yestaday in Ph

Shame on you, they ve attended to us. Ask us to go back to the centre at ACE and that the exams would commence by 12noon.
According to the oga that addressed us, Abuja has giving the go ahead for exam to take continue in port Harcourt.
We are heading back to ACE now, if they do otherwise we shall block Aba Road

Once Again Shame On.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2017
freshestbee:

please go home,test ended yestaday in Ph

My prayer 4 u this day is that Life Should deprive of the things you love from this day henceforth.
Evil is in ur gene
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Kwajay(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:
Am presently at ACE centre port Harcourt with other applicants only to be told port Harcourt has being closed. But we hear the exams are still going in Abuja, and lagos .....
Mod pls front page

Very bad. After travelling from far down to ph and now hearing this. I am slated for 3:30pm but since its like this, I have to be going back to where I'm coming from #sad. @sebali can you give me ur number or flash me on 0 7 0 8 6 o 6 9 5 7 3 so we can talk. Thanks
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Kwajay(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

Shame on you, they ve attended to us. Ask us to go back to the centre at ACE and that the exams would commence by 12noon.
According to the oga that addressed us, Abuja has giving the go ahead for exam to take continue in port Harcourt.
We are heading back to ACE now, if they do otherwise we shall block Aba Road

Once Again Shame On.

Ah! There's hope then. I will be coming over there sharp sharp.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

My prayer 4 u this day is that Life Should deprive of the things you love from this day henceforth.
Evil is in ur gene
i reject dat ,u dnt want to hear d truth.it ws said ystaday and am telling dats why u cant see any official there.if only God were to be man that ur prayer would be answered bt his nt

1 Like

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
sebali:

Evil is in ur gene
i reject thoat ,u dnt want to hear d truth.it ws said ystaday and am telling thats why u cant see any official there.if only God were to be man that your prayer would be answered but his not.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Kwajay:

happy for you just passing info since this is what nairalannd is all about.all the best in your exams but remember those who cause will be caused,and those who bless are blessed. Goodluck my friend and stop taking life personal
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by freshestbee: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Kwajay:

so whats the shame was the information i gave not true about stoping ph
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Ultimus: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
olasaad:
Go and check your mail, many people have been complaining of late that they are changing their test date, but we later find out that it only affect ph centre only and it's affected the candidates started for 28 &29. So all of you should check your inbox before complaining.

People like you are the problem. Even if they did inform them of a change of date, were candidates given ample time to adjust to the change? At least a week's notice would have sufficed.

You're telling us to take sh.it lying down. No wonder the country has gone to sh.it so much recruiters can't even respect candidates and the time they'd invest in the process. Shio

1 Like

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by olasaad(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Ultimus:

People like you are the problem. Even if they did inform them of a change of date, were candidates given ample time to adjust to the change? At least a week's notice would have sufficed.

You're telling us to take sh.it lying down. No wonder the country has gone to sh.it so much recruiters can't even respect candidates and the time they'd invest in the process. Shio

So you are aware of the change of date. Continue foolish yourself
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by UnimkeAk(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

U guys and my sis / brother works dere.

I wrote the test yesterday by 8am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hallelujah.... I finished my test about and hour ago. Others are still writing. We were about 50 that took the protest to DPR. They listened and now everyone is writing.
Once again Hallelujah When I Resume the Job i would celebrate Here

1 Like

Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by sebali: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
freshestbee:

i reject thoat ,u dnt want to hear d truth.it ws said ystaday and am telling thats why u cant see any official there.if only God were to be man that your prayer would be answered but his not.

Enemy of Progress.
I wrote. And Wrote Well
Once Again..... Shame On You
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by master69(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abuja centre is still writing there test ooo...cus I av a friend who hapens to be a supervisor at one of the centres in Abuja.
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by Awedman: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
master69:
Abuja centre is still writing there test ooo...cus I av a friend who hapens to be a supervisor at one of the centres in Abuja.
please help us verify from your friend maybe we pending still have hope because very soon never finish
Re: DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out by master69(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK let me call him to confirm if there is still hope for u........he said the only means is for u to locate the closest center and write ur test that even Kano state candidates are even transfered to Abuja to write there test that by tomorrow Abuja centre Will close.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At Proteck Aluminium Company Limited / How Many Of Us Said "Amen" To This? (photo) / I Need A Job In The United Kindgom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.