Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) (35778 Views)

Photo Of The Leader Of Armed Robbers Gang In Tamale. / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Na Buhari dey rule for Ghana ?

shocked
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
syncACE:
Tell me...Which weed did you try this time?
shocked
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Royaldave200:

you definitely skipped your morning dose.........

grin

But finally, wetin we dun carry our eyes see with this so called apc eehhh, infact make I no talk! cool
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cardozzo:

U are a fool........ Wetin concern buhari and Apc for ghana Wahala

shocked

tongue
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
You go soon tell me wetin concern APC or Buhari for Ghana flood o
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
sad

tongue

oyindidi how u dey na?

Long time o! grin

As I see say na Ghana, no need to take back my words because we are equally passing through the same thing here in Nigeria if not worst sef under APC & Buhari! tongue
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Elcuba post=58915104][/quote]
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

tongue

oyindidi how u dey na?

Long time o! grin

As I see say na Ghana, no need to take back my words because we are equally passing through the same thing here in Nigeria if not worst sef under APC & Buhari! tongue
I dey fine, you?
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
R0LL0N:
what does Ghana have to do with APC and buhari?

grin

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey fine, you?

I'm cool o, I guess u're doing great! cool

you're the only lady/woman that is permitted to cross my lane small on Nairaland without an E-fight!!! grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

I'm cool o, I guess u're doing great! cool

you're the only lady/woman that is permitted to cross my lane small on Nairaland without an E-fight!!! grincheesygrincheesygrin
grin I am not a fighter. I'm a lover of peace
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by musbej90(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

See what APC & Buhari haff caused!

go buy eye glass to enable u read well
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Rukky55(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

try n read n if u can't ask someone to help u. it happens in Ghana nt Nigeria.mtchewwwwwwww sense fall on u
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by moorevic(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Instead of going for rescue, you were busy capturing her. haaaaa blacks
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rukky55:
try n read n if u can't ask someone to help u. it happens in Ghana nt Nigeria.mtchewwwwwwww sense fall on u

grincheesygrincheesygrin

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
musbej90:
go buy eye glass to enable u read well

grincheesygrincheesygrin

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

In Ghana too

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by hipsyleema(f): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Did you read the title properly at all? I don't understand what Buhari/APC has got to do with what happened at "Tamale, Ghana". You're really funny..

tukdi:

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
hipsyleema:
Did you read the title properly at all? I don't understand what Buhari/APC has got to do with what happened at "Tamale, Ghana". You're really funny..

grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by rosita33(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

is Buhari the president of Ghana? COW....
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
olaade714:

In Ghana too

cool
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
rosita33:
is Buhari the president of Ghana? COW....

I dun tire for Buhari grin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by OgaBuhari: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
RIP TO HER angry sad sad

Na to dey carry Swimming suits, Life Jackets and foldable canoe/ raft anywhere person go remain now oh.

Btw, Water no get enemy na undecided undecided
Cc waternogetenemy
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by rosita33(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

I dun tire for Buhari grin
then take your case up with him.
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
rosita33:
then take your case up with him.

grincheesygrincheesygrin

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by chuks34(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Space Booker hunter...

I hail oh.

Uncultured swine oshi

Cultured swine, anuofia
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by rosita33(f): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2017
tukdi:

grincheesygrincheesygrin

you are demn funny... Thumb up....
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by freebrowsingtime: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
What type of Death is this one?
Mtcheew, Africa and their poor Mentality. Ordinary Canal they can't build, but will be saying nonsense.
No wonder there is no Africa nation in 1st world country list or even 2nd world country list.

You wonder why an average Africa's man biggest dream is to get the F**k out of his own country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.