Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River (37953 Views)

Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) / Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by JONSYN7154: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
KANU and ipob miscreants should learn from this

History is good

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
. I can't wait to join soldier to deal with that miscreant call Kanu
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by sarrki(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
JONSYN7154:
. I can't wait to join soldier to deal with that miscreant call Kanu

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by deltaprince1: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ogbunigwe
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by soflygerian(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] ranting of a cooperate jobless scoundrel grin
kiss the truth
What exactly is the truth??
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Yyeske(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
People wey never see riot dey pray for war. Go for your referendum, no blueprint nor format yet on how they'll go about it but causing wahala upandan. Anyways kanu still has a date with Abuja
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by SHAKABOOM: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:

Chest-beating!

Same thing you said decades ago before sacrificing over 3,000,000 of your kins men on a platter of wood
I just dey observe una dey laugh..If dis war wey una dey use threaten ibos start,Na una go feel am pass..
It won't be like 1967 when ibos went to war without enough arms,Ibos will go to war well armed this time around..We have learnt from our mistake.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Chubhie: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
We discovered same thing while staying in worldbank area during the 90's in borrow pit behind road 2.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by 0b100100111: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I just dey observe una dey laugh..If dis war wey una dey use threaten ibos start,Na una go feel am pass..
It won't be like 1967 when ibos went to war without enough arms,Ibos will go to war well armed this time around..We have learnt from our mistake.

Easier said than done! Like you don't know the air, land and sea capabilities of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by SHAKABOOM: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:

Easier said than done! Like you don't know the air, land and sea capabilities of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Na by dat one! evry problem has a solution in the battle field
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Adaomalight(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
I just love Igbo people for one tin Very soon now, u will start hearing....
grin I cannot come and die grin

lol......you well at all?
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by princessayesha(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nigerian & British Genocide on Biafrans will not go unanswered.
Vengeance/Jihad is sure.
time will tell
Jihad is not vengeance tho
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by cooltola(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
\,,A
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I hope those arms are already on ground, no be for mouth only
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by SHAKABOOM: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope those arms are already on ground, no be for mouth only
I hope you will enroll in the nearest barracks when it starts oo. angry
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by sddiamond: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

At your age you still believe succession is equal to war, aboki mind
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by ESDKING: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
GLOBALINF:

You people don't just have one voice, you see bomb now your story change from breaking away to referendum, better go watch the nigeria-biafra war clips , learn more! And mind you, I totally support Biafra nation if that is what they want, and believe in freedom of any mankind that want to be alone. But my issue is the pattern the Kanu guy is treading.
There are peaceful wise method to channel your matter before the world and it can be achieved without firing a bullet and insulting other party. But I guess that guy just want show of power. He want to sacrifice and shed blood to achieve his objectives. I just pity those following him without advising him. Those that lay their lives for old Biafra are not recognised, we don't even know thier names or where they belong. The ones that survived by chance are begging in the East. Yet some creatures wants history to repeat itself.
I just pray sense fall on them now before its too late.
On the issue of the approach Kanu is using in this struggle......
We are blacks and Africans to be precise, Nig govt does not know the meaning of diplomacy, the only language they understand is force and stubbornness. Diplomacy is a waste of time.
Uwazurike wanted to use diplomacy in this struggle, what did they do,? they intimidated and offered him some change him until the man compromised and started singing another song. Today where is Uwazurike ?, he doesn't even have influence in his kindred.
Diplomacy only works in foreign countries not in Africa.
Everybody should appreciate Nnamdi Kanu if not for anything, but for him to have left his comfort zone as a prince where he lacks nothing and stayed close to two years in prison and refused to compromise despite all they offered him is enough reason for people to respect him.
Who is that igbo man, Yoruba or Hausa man that can do that without withdrawing or compromising along the line ?. Just tell me....
We are only seeking for referendum, nothing more nothing less.
Mind you, Nnamdi Kanu is a human not God, so he's bound to make some mistakes.
You can only flock a child for his mistakes but not to kill him because the child still remains yours.

You don't caution your friend in front of your enemies because, he will always remain your friend no matter his shortcomings, he's a human being like you.

God bless the land of rising sun
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless all lovers of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by akilo1: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nigerian & British Genocide on Biafrans will not go unanswered.
Vengeance/Jihad is sure.
time will tell
biafra my foot
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

It motivates dem

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Yyeske(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Yyeske(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I hope you will enroll in the nearest barracks when it starts oo. angry
You said you're going into a next war and will be well armed and I asked if you have the arms on ground already. Why asking if I will enrol when it is you online warriors who want a war
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by SHAKABOOM: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You said you're going into a next war and will be well armed and I asked if you have the arms on ground already. Why asking if I will enrol when it is you online warriors who want a war
Guy I have a lot of yoruba frends ad I can never ever think of harming them,but in a situation when you guys are busy threatening us wit war is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Yyeske(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Guy I have a lot of yoruba frends ad I can never ever think of harming them,but in a situation when you guys are busy threatening us wit war is unacceptable.
Funny thing is that nobody is threatening you with war, just that the way IPOB is going about a Biafra could trigger another civil war. Mind you, I'm a full blooded Igbo man living in Onitsha, just that you guys call anybody against IPOB a Yoruba, Aboki, Afonja etc
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by DozieInc(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Anything for propaganda? ?
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by salam1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

what is this one saying?
the fool forget to tell us how some foreign machineries helped ojukwu
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Ngozi123(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

All of you warmongers should be very careful for what you wish for. No country fights a civil war twice and survives undecided.

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by niggadee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

okoro are bunch of deluded nigga they don't learn
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a reminderfor people chanting war
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by menwongo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Fauzydane(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

u be ewu
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by jacyhelen(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

Olodo..you are slow in learning..hahahah..i love that line someone told u...u are slow in learning.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by NaeChris: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

You again?
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by NaeChris: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
The pic sef look like an old pic downloaded from the net. Oga if you wan lie, lie professionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe / Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.