Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops (7939 Views)

Webuy.ng - We Buy Your Smart Devices (Phones, Laptops, Tabs etc) / Electronics, Phones, Laptops, Plasma Tv On Konga / Purchase Of Cheap, Reliable And Fast Bulk SMS Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Just show you are credit worthy.

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks to all who have been calling and sending messages. Kindly note that the offer is particularly for Lagos residents. Thanks.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ola: Tope I need a new laptop

Tope: Hmmm...I also need to get new desktops for my office but I am low on cash at the moment.
Ademide: I know a platform that offers you the ability to pay in installments for your ICT gadgets such as Laptops, Desktops, Printers and Phones/Accessories etc.

Ola and Tope: Ademide please show us, we really need it

Ademide: Look at this Picture, all you guys need is to prove you are creditworthy

Ola and Tope chorus Wow...Thank You! Ademide you are the man!

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still Available and up for grabs...
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2017
You don't have to pay in full,just show how credit worthy you are

Phones and Laptops at very good prices
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Place your oder now and meet with our credit dept to vet your ability to pay and you are good to go.

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Apple Mac Laptop goes for N300,000. place an order today.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Apple Mac Laptop goes for N300,000. Place an order today.

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Usa Used Iphones 6 16gb goes for 107,000 naira, Very Clean with warranty...Place an Order Now!

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Gadgets are still available at affordable prices...Place your Order today and stop procrastinating.

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very Much available for Brand New products only
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by ayiceberg: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
What's the payment plan like?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
ayiceberg:
What's the payment plan like?

About 2-12 months depending on what you buy and your preference. Also Note that the installment payment applies to only NEW items.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Still Available...iPhones, Apple Laptops, Inverters and Batteries.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Make Your Holiday Memorable and purchase a Laptop or Phone!!!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Mukah1234(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm interested, but not in Lagos at the moment. I am a corp member currently serving in Ebonyi state.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mukah1234:
I'm interested, but not in Lagos at the moment. I am a corp member currently serving in Ebonyi state.

Thanks we accept Corp members but their residency must be in Lagos.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by sainty2k3(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Check through your brands, didn't see Infinix.. Any luck?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
sainty2k3:
Check through your brands, didn't see Infinix.. Any luck?

It is not a part of the products we deal with but i can get it for you, though it is not covered by the installment payment plan.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Mukah1234(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
corpershun:

Thanks we accept Corp members but their residency must be in Lagos.
Oh! but I actually reside in Lagos just serving in Ebonyi ATM. Is there no way I can be integrated into the plan.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mukah1234:
Oh! but I actually reside in Lagos just serving in Ebonyi ATM. Is there no way I can be integrated into the plan.

Okay, but your physical presence would be required.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Edglad(m): 2:13am On Sep 05, 2017
corpershun:
Babfield Solution Nigeria has the secret to resolving your inability to pay for your ICT gadgets at once. But we will be happy to give out installment payments to old and new customers who are creditworthy and can show the ability to make payments back in a timely manner as promised.

No need of guarantor or collateral for your purchase. For your enquiries: Call/Whatsapp 08050556646; 08121214150

Purchase your Amazing smartphones, iPhone 7,6, Apple Laptops, Samsung products, Dell, HP Laptops, etc. and Pay with convenience.

When u say "just show that u are credit worthy" how do u mean by that and also do u accept cheque
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Edglad:

When u say "just show that u are credit worthy" how do u mean by that and also do u accept cheque

You will print out your Statement of Account of 6months to check if you are credit worthy.
Then under 24-48 hours, you will get your eligibility.

For the cheque, if you are paying immediately you buy, then we collect cheque.

May I know if you are talking about Post dated Cheque?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Still Available

Used Laptops are also available but installment payments does not cover it.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Still Available

You can also earn a commission on referral.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Available only for new products.
We also sell US and Nigerian used laptops on cash and carry basis.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Your children need this to keep them busy, buy as birthday gifts...
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1 / For high quality Wristwatches at affordable Prices,get In here / Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.