Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops (7963 Views)

Webuy.ng - We Buy Your Smart Devices (Phones, Laptops, Tabs etc) / Electronics, Phones, Laptops, Plasma Tv On Konga / Purchase Of Cheap, Reliable And Fast Bulk SMS Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Keep the Calls coming
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Service still available do not let money stop you
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Available!!!

Keep the calls coming.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by fffolly: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
What are your requirements
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=fffolly post=72371809]
Your six months statement of account to show you are credit worthy
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by OmoOshodi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please the phone I'm using for my Uber business got stolen (at gun point) last month... Please how can you help me with iphone6 and I will be paying 10k weekly � I'm a certified Uber driver and I'm also CAC registered. Kindly get back agriveritysolutions@gmail.com

Treat as Urgent. !!!!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by eDriiz: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is there a bumber i can call?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Happy New Year All

We are highly committed to serving you better.

Scammers please do not call.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
corpershun:
Happy New Year All

We are highly committed to serving you better.

Scammers please do not call.

Is the program still ongoing??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Table Tennis Board (ping-pong Table) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.