Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians (838 Views)

PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Victornezzar: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Mr Seun Osewa on behalf of all nairaland Christians, Please can you just create a section for us, everybody is entitled to his or her own belief, I know you must have created that Muslim section out of fear, We are not against the atheists on your forum but they can't just mind their business, You will hardly see them comment on any Muslim topic because of the oath they are meant to swear, Just do this to save religion section, Most notable names have deactivated because of how they have been insulted by kids here
I will be very grateful if this is done sa
God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Mr Seun Osewa on behalf of all nairaland Christians, Please can you just create a section for us, everybody is entitled to his or her own belief, I know you must have created that Muslim section out of fear, We are not against the atheists on your forum but they can't just mind their business, You will hardly see them comment on any Muslim topic because of the oath they are meant to swear, Just do this to save religion section, Most notable names have deactivated because of how they have been insulted by kids here
God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria

undecided undecided

Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Olawale118(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Restructuring don start for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another foolish thread. Dead on arrival

Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
If seu.n answer you ehn I will humbly resign from Nairaland
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Hier(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria

Mr Seun
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Victornezzar: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
durentchigozie:
Another foolish thread. Dead on arrival
baba owfar dem don refund u ur money??
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by petra1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria

NICE POST , SECONDED . MR SEUN . I guarantee you it will increase traffic here

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Victornezzar: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
petra1:

NICE POST , SECONDED . MR SEUN . I guarantee you it will increase traffic here
tanx man
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
GoodMuyis:
If seu.n answer you ehn
I will humbly resign from Nairaland

he's actually attended to many such threads in the past, I'm a witness to such

except by "answer you" you mean "do what OP is asking for"
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he's actually attended to many such threads in the past, I'm a witness to such

except by "answer you" you mean "do what OP is asking for"

OP is asking for a separate section.
Am am sure the possibility is < 0 since Nairaland had switch to python and seu.m is the type that doest like to patch code
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by frank317: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
What are u afraid of? Please post a link where u have been insulted in this section.
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by chuose2: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
GOOD IDEA SEUN
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Victornezzar: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
frank317:
What are u afraid of? Please post a link where u have been insulted in this section.
Bro dey do it almost every time
y do dey call us deluded people cos we serving God
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided undecided
One of their members is spotted here. Atheist mind una business oh
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2017
ok I got it
OP is JJC - NEWCOMER
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Jakeattah(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria
You are making sense brother... Don't let ill words or insults deter you, and please endure for Christ's sake and do not respond with evil.
On the subject I think its proper, there is Islam for Muslims so therefore there should be Christianity for Christians or something like that.
Please seun divulge into this matter and do the right thing. Thank you sir, and once again God bless you for nairaland. And remember Jesus loves you.
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2017
atheists are after Christians because they'll only end up becoming christians too.

P.S; I'd wonder why I was banned on nairaland for 3 consecutive days in a week

is it an unfair treatment I'll call DISCRIMINATION?
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by Victornezzar: 3:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Jakeattah:

You are making sense brother... Don't let ill words or insults deter you, and please endure for Christ's sake and do not respond with evil.
On the subject I think its proper, there is Islam for Muslims so therefore there should be Christianity for Christians or something like that.
Please seun divulge into this matter and do the right thing. Thank you sir, and once again God bless you for nairaland. And remember Jesus loves you.
no problem boss
tanx
Re: Seun Please Create A Thread For Christians by GodsMopol: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:
ok I got it

OP is JJC - NEWCOMER

1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Many weak Christians might fall/ get some high things here.

(1) (Reply)

If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? / The Life Of A Man After His Death (pic) / See What A Child Was Pictured Doing At Building Site That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.