Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC (42502 Views)

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by younglleo: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
u shud also gift dey ghost writer grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by muller101(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Madam kindly tell us who wrote the exams for her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Olulinks(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

We all know it's not that girl who wrote that exam by herself undecided
Who are the "we"?

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by gbemoh: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
some people hardly read good these days... its all about throwing sentiments, tribalistic or partisan. May God make us raise kids that'll make us proud.
e10nzy:
shocked shocked First Lady??!!!

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
grin me I get 9As and I no make noise o

Na lie
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Perezino: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
2016v2017:
hee.
As the first lady of the nation,you are like mother to all,
what did you give to the girl from SE who got 9As?
Don't display ur f00lishness pls. It wasn't Aisha buhari but Aisha Yesufu
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by LexngtonSteele: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for anyone who follow a religion created by a paedophile, rapist terrorist called mohammed!
Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for anyone who believes in 72 virgins for blowing up himself and other innocent humans.
Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for people who serve a religion that kills others for not being members!

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by BentSpoon(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
•••

I can bet on someones balls that it was the principal with the combined effort of waec invigilator that wrote that exam

Mere looking at her she seems like someone who will keep drooping at a question paper

•••
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by karnafiu03(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
jaybee3:

Na lie

and is there any word like "Na lie" in English dictionary?

Ódé!
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Dannyfan(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
congratulation oooooooo!!! But remember that out of 100% writing any fucking just called exam but malpratice in Nigeria, believe 15% did it without choko choko i mean u know, but 85% be God will help ooooo, once again kudooos to her
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by uruego(f): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
who cares?
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure they wroted the exams for her,the girl couldn't have goted those results by herself,they wroted the exams for her
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by EazyMoh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:
yeye morals, she dress in islamic uniform of subjugation...she has no right to have kids let alone teach them anything!
Heheheheh you people ridiculously hilarious!
I thought the anthem is that only poor Muslims wear Hijab. But here is one of the elite and her daughter clad in full length Hijabs and this is all you got to type.
Hatred for Muslims will kill you!

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Even inside house, dem still dress like masquerade!! And smelling.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by OkoYibo: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You think everyone is a blockhead like you?

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by e10nzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amen
gbemoh:
some people hardly read good these days... its all about throwing sentiments, tribalistic or partisan. May God make us raise kids that'll make us proud.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by intuitive: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ñow I can conclude that 90% of the people that react to posts on this ñairaland did not even read(or, in this case, watch) what was posted. SMH

First of all, the girl has NOT seen her result yet..!

It's just an emulation-worthy mum rewarding her daughter's A* effort.

Ýou all should try to watch it, at least!
It got me all teary-eyed.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
and is there any word like "Na lie" in English dictionary?

Ódé!

Plural, No?
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by gabriplane(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58915288] shocked

she didnt get 8As.....the mother said she made effort which means she passed but not with 8A's.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by smsventures: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg this woman no come expose this ur fine daughter wey I dey chop every two two night under her hijab abegii grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by SweetJoystick(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lepetitechic:
What sense have you made with this? What have you achieved with this
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

She didn't say she made 8A*'s. She said it's all about effort for her and she put in 8A* effort.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by solendad(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
2016v2017:
hee.

Schizophrenic, check d name again. Tribal warrior
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:
yeye morals, she dress in islamic uniform of subjugation...she has no right to have kids let alone teach them anything!
Religious bigot spotted

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by laiza(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Mr WAEC officer in charge shebi na you write am for her?
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by chrisxxx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was telling somebody the other day about how WAEC would be bastardised with cheated A's because of universities using secondary school results as a criteria for admission.
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure they wroted the exams for her,the girl couldn't have goted those results by herself,they wroted the exams for her
Goted
Hatred for Muslims will kill you

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Mightyraw(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
2016v2017:
hee.
Werey re oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Goted
Hatred for Muslims will kill you
hatred for truth will destroy you

Re: Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC by Mightyraw(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
win3k:

Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for anyone who follow a religion created by a paedophile, rapist terrorist called mohammed!
Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for anyone who believes in 72 virgins for blowing up himself and other innocent humans.
Walahi IQ tests should be mandatory for people who serve a religion that kills others for not being members!

noted

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures)