Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) (42489 Views)

Moment INEC Announced Ahmadu Fintiri As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Savagery101: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2023
INEC Officially Declares TINUBU President-Elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgSI1MLEHo

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Realist12: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
History in the making.
Democracy is beautiful.
Renewed hope .
FTC on my favourite political personality .
Best gift to usher us into a new month .

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
You see, when they say sit and observe while political amateur keep fooling themselves. This is it!

Some months back princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeat, zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster, and that notorious canceller achalugwonwa aka finestgurlie aka cursedabiola(this one has been cancelling comment, if you guys can remember him,also trolling since 2015. He might probably keep trolling for another 8yrs) were busy insulting Tinubu supporters, fetching for likes like they don't have a life, and I could remember clearly how they were being warned to desist because Obi is never going to win. They kept wailing, calling Tinubu all sort of derogatory name. No be here we dey again?They have lost their voice and hiding in their cave crying. Let's wait for princeoflagos to deactivate like he promised.

Set_ Buhari is against Tinubu or set_cashless/New note policy will affect Tinubu's stashed money. They even insulted those who protested against the new notes. Now they want to protest against Tinubu's victory. 🤣
Try nonsense make Nigeria army use una shine.

We told them,but they didn't listen. Finally,their noise came to an end. No longer drug Baron Tinubu or any of that. Well,they have another 4/8yrs to wail=16yrs of loss!🤭🤣

101 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
No be lie, the thief actually cometh at night... They deliberately waited to do this at night...at least we have gone past the stage of people telling us what he did for lagos as Governor, we have also gone past the stage of arguing about his mental and physical capacity to govern...

It is now left for him to prove himself...let the works of his hands speak for him...I reserve my congratulations till after 2 years.

At least, the price of cassava and ewa will drop significantly

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by FactBoyz: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
You and I both know deep down that this election was massively rigged to favour APC and Tinubu.

Tinubu won Rivers, Benue? Give me a break grin All the state's he didn't win, INEC made sure he got 25% Very well rigged election.

They purposely delayed electronic transmission of results till 10pm on election day to give room for manipulations and number changing.

And for all of you who rigged in his favour, you will never smell or have any good in life.

I trust Peter Obi and at the moment, we are collating and preparing our lawsuits. Till then Bye!

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by lomaxx: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
The look on Sanwo Olu's face though. Man is thinking about Saturday so hard grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Spicycat(f): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the jagaban, the conqueror, the bridge building, may your reign bring unlimited success to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by RichDad1(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Lord God Almighty, I seek the blessings, anointing and greatness that you bestowed on Bola Tinubu for myself too. This man is an inspiration to me!!! I am happy and glad to have followed this man from 1999 till date.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Guest911: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Omo

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
The most wicked man on earth..I hope guinness book of records rewards him massively cheesy

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by accordadoga(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
OBI LULE!!

AWON OMO ALAILEKO TI KEKO

JAGABAN!! THE DISCIPLINARIAN OF THE DISOBEDIENT KIDS

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Lekan239(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
We are coming and e go shock you
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by olatunjihaq: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Alhamdulilahi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
God bless Our President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria

It was beautiful to watch Jagaban appreciate our darling Daddy, our amiable mom and all members of our darling Family, especially we children of Dad.

That melt our hearts watching the Acceptance speech with Dad at home.
Twas a beautiful sight 😍 ♥️ ❤️ 💕 💖 💜

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by rashrockalabx(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
We came,

We supported,

We prayed

We saw,

They insult and curse,

But through the special Grace of God,

WE WON!!!

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Jokers cool

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by engrflames: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria must move forward. May your presidency bring peace, prosperity and development to our great country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by inoki247: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by LibertyRep: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the President Elect.

I expect the venue to erupt in jubilation as he is declared.

The disunited opposition lost the election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Throwback: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
That's all folks.

Throwback:

Never say never.

Igbos vowed a Fulani Muslim will not win in 2015, but it happened as Buhari won.

Infact by 2019, Igbos were queueing up to take turns to make a Fulani Muslim Atiku come.

They also vowed that a Yoruba would never be President again before Igbos, that instead they will keep supporting the North to rule forever.

But a Yoruba who is a Muslim has become President elect by defeating an Igbo man and a Fulani man. This was achieved with tremendous Northern Muslim support.

Some religious fanatics also vowed that Muslim-Muslim ticket would never win, but I as a Catholic remained unflinching in my support for a candidate I knew could deliver without regard to his religion or that he shared same religion with his running mate.

Now a Muslim-Muslim ticket has replicated what Abiola-Kingibe Muslim-Muslim ticket achieved in 1993.

30yrs after June 12 1993, after Hope '93 was truncated, Renewed Hope 2023 has come to stay.

Never say never.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Urbanchampion: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Sabi man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Tit4Tat1(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Toor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Moment thieves sneaked in the biggest criminal in Africa!

May he never enjoy the fruit of his criminal acts!

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by bewla(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
T
Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Nuhskhut: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
should serve us asun,discount available for the non- Batified.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Iceiscold: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to him

Will of the people have be rigged

1 Like

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by othermen: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
I remember Tinubu laughing after the Endsars massacre. He is driven by personal ambition, not any ambition to set the country on a better course. His diminished capacity is blatant. He would consolidate every available power, and the state will be his machinery for oppression and intimidation.

If his ambition is only personal, how can we pray for his success?

It’s a tragic day for the nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by nurex01(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Like for Tinubu
Share for Obi

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) by Chiachifranklin: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Muslims all through!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Taiga Is Dead / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.