Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57992 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by madridsta007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

explain this f(x)=y

That's not a question.

f(x) is a function of y.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

What is non-alignment and what is Diarchy?
Non Alignment is an international movement drawn from countries of the world to adopt a non-confrontational posture to world issues,disputes or conflicts.

Diarchy is a form of government by two different authorities characterized by co-rule.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
who is Ivan Pavlov? Give example of his theory.

A Russian psychologist known for his grand theory in classical conditioning

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by madridsta007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
jakD:

Are you sure?

100%.

By the sides, I'm an unpaid volunteer. I teach Advanced Maths to Oxbridge intending students.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by preciousoguns(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Richy4:

When Economist say all thing being equal, what does that mean?

For example, the higher the price, the lower the quantity demanded....all things being equal
"all other things being equal"
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibe123:
mention any two advantages of friction.
ah bross only two?
1 Friction is responsible for the grip you car wheels have on teh road
2 Friction is responsible for you car to come to a stop from grip by your brakes
3 Friction is the reason you can sand various materials with sand paper
4 Friction can generate heat and electricity.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
sonnie10:

A Russian psychologist known for his grand theory in classical conditioning
you too good. I studied political science sha. What of operant conditioning?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dexema:

Sand Dunes
Yandang
Zeugen

That's all I can remember, didn't check online.

Inselbergs?
Pls tell me I'm correct.
you try
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Afamed: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
UmmHaneefah:

I.R.S
Cc: UmmHaneefah. The first Miracle of Prophet Isah ( Peace of God be upon him ) was?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Omotaday(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gabriel6:
This is for the purpose of learning, choose ur best subject and let someone ask you a question. Let's test our brain if it can still remember secondary school stuffs.

1) mathematics
2) English
3) Account
4) Biology
5) History
6) Civic education
7) chemistry
cool Physis
9) C.R.S
10) I.R.S
11) Literature.
Let's start mine is C.R.S
Biology
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
hellohgy:

Hehehe.....
inside the airbag of a car there is a gas that when it is decomposed cause the bag to inflate when accident happens ....

What is the gas??

define isobars isotherm and tautomerism

If I remember correctly, it is not a gas o. It is a salt. Sodium azide. It breaks down to produce Nitrogen. Maybe they have new ones nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by GdexFolami(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
hellohgy:

Hehehe.....
inside the airbag of a car there is a gas that when it is decomposed cause the bag to inflate when accident happens ....

What is the gas??

define isobars isotherm and tautomerism
sodium azide bro..isobars have the same mass numbers but diff atomic numbers ,right? Isothermic is something like no net change in total temp ,right? Tautomeric compounds differ only in position of electrons and protons ,they are also readily interconverted.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Klington: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
casspersteve:
government
Ok
Now, where is the capital of Nigeria
A: Abuja
B:London

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
toye440:

NBA ti mi o she olori kpelebe.
lol. Erin pami.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
Lagos bcam a crown colony is what year?

Define the term "Federal Character"?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
timay:

movement of electrons from its ground state to an excited state
In advanced physics the definition of LIGHT is the excitement of electrons.
PS Light goes beyond the light you can see with your naked eyes, ie Infra red.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Financial accounting.
Tag and ask me.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by roqrules04(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
my favorite subject is Computer
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Afamed: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
GENTLETEE:
It has to be Government!
Differentiate between Commissioners for and Commissioners of or Minister for or Minister of. You must answer it since your favorite subject is government.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Define the term "Federal Character"?
federal character is a political lexicon used in Nigeria. It ensures that all regions in a country are equally represented in governance and also in the civil service grin

The father of Nigerian nationalism is -?
The first newspaper in Nigeria is -?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sonnie10: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
you too good. I studied political science sha. What of operant conditioning?

An example would be training a dog to respond to certain commands like color or sound

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Kindly explain the historical background of the Nigerian People's Party and clarify why the leader, Alhaji Ibrahim Waziri left the party.
NPP was formed by Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim and some notable members like Chief Adeniran Ogunsaya Dr Obi Wali.It contested in the 2nd republic election and won the the governorship seat of Anambra and Imo.

Waziri left because of the quarrel over the presidential candidate and the chairmanship seat.

List 5 reasons why the "Indirect Rule" failed in the pre colonial system of the eastern part of the country?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by uglodoh(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
erico2k2:

ah bross only two?
1 Friction is responsible for the grip you car wheels have on teh road
2 Friction is responsible for you car to come to a stop from grip by your brakes
3 Friction is the reason you can sand various materials with sand paper
4 Friction can generate heat and electricity.

Can you explain how friction can generate electricity and of what advantage is the heat generated by friction

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sonnie10: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Haphard:
physics

What is Anode pitting?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Richy4(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
preciousoguns:
"all other things being equal"

pls kindly go to google and key in All things being equal.. Cambridge dictionary will interpret it better for u...

remember to come back here to testify
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
QueenBeeQBQ:

Vous habitez ou?
J'habite à Abuja,et vous?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
bundur:

why is this govt not serious
the govt is serious but overwhelmed by workloads of long years of inept leadership and pervasive corruption.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by hazan041(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
HERSLEY:
the formation of male n female gamete is called...........

maybe zygote
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
sonnie10:

An example would be training a dog to respond to certain commands like color or sound
you know ur onions.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Littlefinger: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
hellohgy:

Hehehehe....

Types ofpsuedopodia are axopodia. lobopodia. reticulipodia. filopodia..

Example of the cells are the neurons
Neurons? That's a first, but why don't they utilize fats?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Hadeehart101(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics Financial accounting
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by preciousoguns(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
At university level, econometrics excluded biko, I no get strength to solve maths tongue.
what an economy is in a family, political economy is in a state... Discuss

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply)

10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.