Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57940 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by saintandsinnerz: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Non Alignment is an international movement drawn from countries of the world to adopt a non-confrontational posture to world issues,disputes or conflicts.

Diarchy is a form of government by two different authorities characterized by co-rule.
kudos, but I hope you didn't copy it. OK, lastly what are the remote and immediate cause of the Aba women riot of 1929? The immediate cause is more important
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lograr(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by roqrules04(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
emperorgoke:
Geography
Tell me the types of rocks we have
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mroyato(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@mroyato #1. Answer: FEC-Federal Electoral Commission (1960-64/65), FEDECO-Federal Electoral Commission(1979-83) NEC-National Electoral Commission(the '93 Elections) NECN-National Electoral Commission of Nigeria #2.Answer: Aba Women's riot 1929. How did I do sir?

say me well to Google
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by roqrules04(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Allylic:
Chemistry
Alcohols are made from ?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
you are wrong.
Centralization is concentrating major decision making authority at the centre or Central govt, with little or nothing delegated to lower tiers or subordinate by the said central govt. Eg England

Decentralized on the other hand negates centralization, rather than power being concentrated at the centre, it's devolved constitutionally to lower tiers or levels of govt. Eg Nigeria

Please what is the difference between what you wrote and my explanation.
The guy who asked the question said I should explain the way I would to the man in the bus stop so I used plain English.
Comprehension is very important in English
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TrustinGod247: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
PDPGuy:

1. Dialogue: The government could invite representatives of the rebellious group(s) to a meeting on how to resolve the grievances of the latter. Dialogue should be initiated especially if the group in question has largely pursued peaceful means (protests, sit-ins etc) to show its displeasure with the status quo.

Furthermore, if dialogue fails, and the group(s) in question resort to violence, attacking innocent members of the public, then, the government will be well within its rights to use force in order to restore law and order.

2. Should be assimilation

3. unclear what you are asking about

u try bro

2. integration
3. good governance, application of rule of law and legitimacy of government
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
federal character is a political lexicon used in Nigeria. It ensures that all regions in a country are equally represented in governance and also in the civil service grin

The father of Nigerian nationalism is -?
The first newspaper in Nigeria is -?
*Herbert Macauley

*Historically,"Iwe Irohin fun Awon Ara Egba"
Politically,"West African Pilot"

The first state to be created in Nigeria was.........and when was it created??
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ediss(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Partial differential equation
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Lloydfather(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
History
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
uglodoh:

Can you explain how friction can generate electricity and of what advantage is the heat generated by friction
Seriously?
Read about power generators brushes in the motors for electricity and
welding ie how friction induced induced heating help in soften surface of metals for bonding,
PS if you are still lost come back I more than happy to explain more.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by roqrules04(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
yelinco1:

NAME THE 5,000 MEN THAT JESUS FED WITH 5 LOAVES OF BREAD AND 2 FISHEES. I'LL CREDIT YOU WITH 5K IF YOU GET IT RIGHT.

you wicked bro

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Olisa116: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Littlefinger: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
HERSLEY:
the formation of male n female gamete is called...........
Gametogenesis.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by press005: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bofoy4:
what is the full meaning of BODMAS

explain ALMIGHTY FORMULA

lol, i tot u wanted to ask tactical questions sef.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
faceURfront:

Could u explain ur answer pls.
during light distribution,let say taking light from a transformer to a house of 3 flats a neutral wire is introduced.the work of this wire is to make sure that no matter the amount of electronic components being used,theres no voltage drop.MEANING VOLTAGE IS EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.in a laymans language,some people no go get full current and others half current in the same compound
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Skoopy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
hazan041:

lol.....biology simply means the study of life.......it is derived from two Greek word bio which means life and logus which means study...

shay I try?
its since ss1 days I memories this

Google try!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ebig21(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

What is Constitutionalism?

Briefly explain what you understand by the term "State of Nature".

No Google/Cheating ooh grin

Constitutionalism is the strict adherence to the letters of the law

State of Nature is a situation where a group or society exist in no codified or written law to guide them. But rely on a perfect structured universe. As stated by plato. Laws are written in the heart of men and instinctual. A time of survival, it can be summarized as nature stating time for everything perfectly structured
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by preciousoguns(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ekpekus:
Law of diminishing return grin
no sir.. It's diminishing marginal utility
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by roqrules04(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mikaelson21:
Chemistry
what does Graham's law says about Volume of gases?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Hadeehart101(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Ask me any question that is bothering you on Economics.

I'll gladly help.
Please, in clear terms, can you explain the concept of acceleration? How is it distinct from the multiplier concept?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Godskidk(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
press005:

lol, i tot u wanted to ask tactical questions sef.
here's a "tactical question" bor. Give two conditions to show that an ordinary differential equation is solved
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ayo001: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ma sun lol
Tirexy:
E sun ekun iyawo fun wa.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Dexema(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ayo001:
Yoruba

Kini oro ayalo?
Daruko apere meta
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mercytripletz: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Economics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Godskidk:

Try me in Calculus
wat is d integral of cosec2x + tan(cosh x^2) w.r.t x. ?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

*Herbert Macauley

*Historically,"Iwe Irohin fun Awon Ara Egba"
Politically,"West African Pilot"

The first state to be created in Nigeria was.........and when was it created??
1967, Lagos I guess.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by khristal87(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Xcellente:
Physics. Lol
State the three laws of linear motion
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by XwhY(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by khristal87(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
mercytripletz:
Economics
What is elasticity of demand
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridsta007:

That's not a question.
f(x) is a function of y.
how can DAT be?....f(x) is a fnx of x I suppose

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.