Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57993 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
kolaaderin:

Can you describe the condition under which a Toyota corolla would displace a fully loaded dangote truck when involved in head on collution. I.e the truck would bounced back for the car.

its because the car has gain momentum and moves under a specific force and when it collides with the truck with zero velocity it transfer some of it's velocity into the truck
(mu1)+(m0)=mv
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
speed40:
Biology. waiting for your question cool
What's Diffusion?

No Cheating!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Define Osmosis!

Movement of particles from region of high conc to region of low conc through a partially permeable membrane or medium.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Michael004: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
mach98:

Lift, Thrust, Drag and Weight
Google don help you my guy.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

I am.

Define Ombudsman.
public outcry commission, now modernized into whistle blowing policy. grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Kjking(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Shared biti bawo,egbon? cheesy

"FUSED!"

What is Franchise?
in government A right and privilege granted to a citizen example right to vote and be voted for
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cyberrex:

its because the car has gain momentum and moves under a specific force and when it collides with the truck with zero velocity it transfer some of it's velocity into the truck
(mu1)+(m0)=mv

I will give u 2/10 for mentioning momentum in UR context, but u are wrong
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
frleopardo:
ENGLISH :prove that '' bend, cut, split'' are irregular verbs.
They are irregular verbs because they remain the same when used as a past tense grin

What's the plural form of Stadium? cool
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Marshalxv(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
I succumb grin
What is "Indigenant Policy"?
its a policy the blacks were subjected to under French colony
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Romanciella(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

The Power house of the cell is called? grin
nucleus
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Marshalxv(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
I meant THE IMMEDIATE FORMER.
Pardon me.

Help me out bro
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
kolaaderin:

Movement of particles from region of high conc to region of low conc through a partially permeable membrane or medium.
Hmmn.

Digestion of Protein in humans starts from the .....?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
PHYSICS
Can you describe the condition under which a Toyota corolla would displace a fully loaded dangote truck when involved in head on collution. I.e the truck would bounced back for the car.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Topman0001(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
mustapha112:
Mathematics

You saw ashirt for $97
You don't have the cash, so you borrowed $50 from your mum and $50 from your dad
$50+$50=$100
You bought the shirt and had $3 change
You gave your dad $1 and your mum $1 and kept the other $1 for yourself.
Now you owe your mum $49 and your dad $49.
$49 +$49=$98 + your $1 =$99.
Where is the missing $1?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=58959894]
WRONG.

Mid-Western State..1963

The first Military Head Of State in Nigeria was??
[/quote[b]]That's region not state.
Gowon was the one that introduced States' system into Nigeria politics in the year 1967.
Prior to this,Nigeria operated regionalism.[/b]
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
public outcry commission, now modernized into whistle blowing policy. grin
Mad Man grin grin

The First process of making a law starts from .....
A)First Reading
B)Executive Reading
C)Bill intiation
D)Second Reading
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by hadow(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
literature and english
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Romanciella:
BIOLOGY!
1) apart from ticket,what is the deficiency of vitamin D

2) the opposite of plasmolysis is what?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

no.its not because ice is lighter.Density is directly proportional to mass.The density of water and iice is the same.so it means that mass is not a factor here.For archimedes principle to apply,the mass of object must displace an amount of water which is equal to the mass of the object.So since ice and water has the same density which is equal to the mass,no displacement occurs meaning that theres neither increase or decrease in volume of water.so therefore volume remains constant

nope I disagree on the density of ice, ice is just an example of "all body and no weight" it can't have the same density as water, ice is an expansion of water, it tends to float on water and can't possess the same density with water, it is lighter and its weight can't displace the liquid
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Alright bruh.

We thrashed that already.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by unitedsurv: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
legislatively:
if you call it ptyalin in university level, you have failed.

Its called alpha amylase enzyme

I sha write something for my answer sheet grin

anyway thanks for the correction bro wink
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by abbeylanre007: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Ask me any question that is bothering you on Economics.

I'll gladly help.
Different between price floor and price ceiling.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chuvin22:
Mathematics
if sin titan=1/2, what is cos titan
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Michael004:
Name four forces that act of airplane which enable it to fly. grin
dragg, fiction, thrust, reaction
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by shiffynaani(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
JideJamez:
plenty people from left+ plenty people from right =?
plenty People At The Centre
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tuoyofelix:
Give examples of fossil fuel?
wood coal dead organisms
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Magdagascariens: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

They are irregular verbs because they remain the same when used as a past tense grin

What's the plural form of Stadium? cool

Stadiums/ Stadia
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Mad Man grin grin

The First process of making a law starts from .....
A)First Reading
B)Executive Reading
C)Bill intiation
D)Second Reading
C
The first Europeans to land Nigeria -?

Ajayi Crowther brought Christianity to South West, who brought that of south east?
Gerontocracy is a govt of -?
The industrial revolution started whr?
America gained her independence in what year?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by patosky3310(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
cris07:
biology
Phytophthora palmivora affect which plant
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Alright bruh.

We thrashed that already.
Alright.
Stay cool
smiley
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
kolaaderin:

I will give u 2/10 for mentioning momentum in UR context, but u are wrong

okay what of Newton first law of motion that states object remains in inertial or constant motion unless an external force is applied. with the momentum the car has gather It can easily perform the action on the truck

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply)

10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.