Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58027 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
@TheHistorian Just saw your latest question. There was never any such thing as a "British policy of Association". I am well aware of the French policies of assimilation which aimed to in lay man's language turn African subjects of the french empire into black-french men and the policy of Association which replaced the policy of assimilation after it was found to be unsustainable.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=patosky3310 post=58962835]Physics[a student repeated an experiment several times in order to avoid which error
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ebig21(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Payment of Tax....Is it a duty or an obligation of the citizen of Nigeria?
It's an obligation in Nigeria and a duty in America
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Hmmn.

Digestion of Protein in humans starts from the .....?

Mouth, the moment you shew it and mix with UR saliva enzymes to form peptide through UR stomach just after pancreas juice enzymes and finally in UR small intestines, with the rest end up as just manures in UR pit toilet.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Miracle4Sure: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bofoy4:
what is the formula of alcohol
CnH2n+1OH
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Marshalxv:

its a policy the blacks were subjected to under French colony
You kidding me..right?

Nah like this you go answer am for exam/interview?? undecided undecided
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
skotch:

What is the formula for impedance?
z=square root R^2+(L-c)^2
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Physics......ofcourse
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
@Marshalxv "THE IMMEDIATE PAST" Ban Ki Moon of South Korea.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mach98(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Michael004:
Google don help you my guy.

really? undecided Geez! so you think Nigerians too don't read abi? Everything na google
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Magdagascariens: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Villager780:
Phytophthora palmivora affect which plant

Palms
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Marshalxv(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
mroyato:

1. Before being renamed INEC, what body was responsible for conducting elections in Nigeria.

2. What year did the Aba women crisis take place??

We had fedeco,neco NEC ..
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Midastorch:
chemistry
which derivative of benzene is used in making explosives
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Villager780: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magdagascariens:

Palms
wrong,it's Cocoa
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cyberrex:

z=square root R^2+(L-c)^2
this is when it is RLC circuit
next time

state all the impedance in RL, LC, RLC
And score your full mark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by whizcartel(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@whizcartel Government: Who broke away from NPC to form the Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU)?
Aminu Kano. More.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gabriel6:
This is for the purpose of learning, choose ur best subject and let someone ask you a question. Let's test our brain if it can still remember secondary school stuffs.

1) mathematics
2) English
3) Account
4) Biology
5) History
6) Civic education
7) chemistry
cool Physis
9) C.R.S
10) I.R.Si
11) Literature.
Let's start mine is C.R.S

Government and CRS. Let's go
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Miracle4Sure: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
luveth:
Which is more Acidic between water and alcohol?
Water
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jusome:
this is when it is RLC circuit next time
state all the impedance in RL, LC, RLC And score your full mark
RL z=square root R^2+L^2
RC z=square root R^2+C^2
RLC Z=square root R^2+(L-C)^2
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Midastorch(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Which other something has same structure as carbon
i don't know wht u re saying really,lol but i know allotropes of carbon to be graphite,diamond and coal...i.e a phenomena where elements possess the same chemcal properties but different physical properties..

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cyberrex:

nope I disagree on the density of ice, ice is just an example of "all body and no weight" it can't have the same density as water, ice is an expansion of water, it tends to float on water and can't possess the same density with water, it is lighter and its weight can't displace the liquid

while i see reasons with you on ice floating on water(for something to float,it must be less dense than water/liquid) but ice is not an expansion of water but rather contraction(heating/boiling is an an eg of expansion while freezing is contraction) and ice density is withing proximity of density of water(checked the densities via google),it is safe to say that the density of ice is too small to cause any displacement and not really because its all body,n weight theory.lol
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Miracle4Sure: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Villager780:
TNT: 2,4,6 trinitrotoluene
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Magdagascariens: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Villager780:
wrong,it's Cocoa

Pod rots in cacao, bud rot in palms.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Midastorch(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Villager780:
TNT,Trinitro toluene
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
ebig21:

It's an obligation in Nigeria and a duty in America
clown grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

while i see reasons with you on ice floating on water(for something to float,it must be less dense than water/liquid) but ice is not an expansion of water but rather contraction(heating/boiling is an an eg of expansion while freezing is contraction) and ice density is withing proximity of density of water(checked the densities via google),it is safe to say that the density of ice is too small to cause any displacement and not really because its all body,n weight theory.lol

that's what I'm saying maybe you didn't get me, object can only float on water only if its density is less than water's
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Xcellente:
the turning effect of a body about a fixed point is called a couple. I try?
the turning effect is torque
couple is define as two opposite and parallel forces acting on a body
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jusome:
Physics......ofcourse

What is the acceleration x=6t^3+12t^2+6t-3
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
mroyato:

1. Before being renamed INEC, what body was responsible for conducting elections in Nigeria.

2. What year did the Aba women crisis take place??
1 - NEC headed by justice ovie wiskey

2 - 1929 for fear of taxation on women by the native authorities
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kunlegboye(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maths and physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Government and CRS. Let's go
who was the subordinate to oga Buhari hitherto his second coming into the political climax of Nigeria? grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cyberrex:

that's what I'm saying maybe you didn't get me, object can only float on water only if its density is less than water's
ok.A question for you.Why does sound travel faster at night than day time

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.