Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58212 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Johncuba(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2017
terpenoid:
how do u preserve and concentrate rubber latex
concentration of rubber latex can be done in two ways : concentration by creaming, concentration by centrifugation. Thats the best I can go on this question. wink wink
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by nextprince: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2017
KingLennon:

Why do we feel much heat when wearing a black clothe than any other colour?

Black bodies absorb heat while other bodies reflect same. Though only white bodies reflect all, other non-black colours reflect to some extent as well.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Midastorch(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Seeing Eating
They are verbs carved to perform a Noun's role. cool
bless you
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Villager780:
if sin titan=1/2, what is cos titan
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Cyberrex:

five ways? dude I only know 3 1.factorisation 2.completing the square 3.the formula, some call it almighty formula
i think there is graphical, elimination and substitution methods.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Midastorch(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2017
some of these girls here have nothing in their brains, you get find them very few in threads like this...but put up a thread like ‘’better ways to slay‘’ you will see them lyk trooping in lyk lekki flood....not all of them tho,but chikopi no dey most of dem brains...
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
franugo:

actually, angles are said to be complementary when their sum is 90 n supplementary when its 180
I was kind of doubting my ans also but thanks
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Jusome:
Physics......ofcourse

if you are currently 20years old and you decided to travel through space with 0.8660m/s speed for 20years, how old will you be when you return back to earth

N.B- speed of light is 3*10^8
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2017
@TheHistorian You are correct,sir. The main problem with this man here is that I have always been a stickler for precision. My initial reaction when I saw the British "policy of association" and not "indirect rule" was what you got as feedback. Of course both policies were similar in their workings: Take for instance,the use of amenable chiefs in the job of administration.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
@Midastorch don't let them hear you,sir. You know who.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
franugo:

How can u distinguish between equilateral n isosceles triangle?
Mine's maths too
prove that tan theta/2=t
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Midastorch(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Midastorch don't let them hear you,sir. You know who.
Lmao........let me kuku keep mute b4 they hear me

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2017
@whizcartel In what system of government are the principles of primus inter pares(first among equals) and "collective responsibility" a common place?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Thanks for trying.
Please which e book are you using for the maths? Can you share with me please
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian The battle of Tondibi took place in 1591 between these two armies: Name them.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ebig21(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
franciskaine:
clown grin

Hahahaha
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Cyberrex:

sound travels faster in cooler atmosphere that hot atmosphere. At night, the lower atmosphere is cooler while the upper atmosphere (the sky) is not
Not for all regions, this is mare speculation, what do you think the temp at 6000 feet is?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ORACULUM(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
anigbajumo:

No google search oooooooooooo,wat is the unit of magnetic flux,inductor nd special heat capacity.

Diff BTW resonance and interference with an example.
Magnetic flux is webers
Induction abi inductance?
Special heat cap. Is Celsius/gram

Resonance occurs when two waves of equal frequency travel together leading to an amplification while the other interference is the cancelling out of waves due to their frequencies being different.. Bla Bla
Eg the effect of tuning to a particular radio station while interference is when u start hearing another station inside another station... Lol
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
timay:

ball bearing
greasing
if I was to set an Exam and ask you such question and you say Greasing, I will give you 0 point, the correct word would be Lubrication.. angry angry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by erico2k2(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
anigbajumo:

No google search oooooooooooo,wat is the unit of magnetic flux,inductor nd special heat capacity.

Diff BTW resonance and interference with an example.
you need to ask questions one can not google, even if they have to, they must work on it.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Godskidk(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2017
uniquelyspecial:
No
Then what's the answer?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by foxyk(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Xcellente:
Physics. Lol
what is the difference between speed and velocity.?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by foxyk(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2017
legislatively:
Chemistry
what are the components of Bordeaux mixture.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2017
williamdeluxe:
literature
what is an eponym?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2017
emmymdk:

When is Buhari coming back and date? Lol
buhari is in eternity has we speak he is in the great beyond.
Welcome Osinbajo our new president.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by hellohgy(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Littlefinger:
Neurons? That's a first, but why don't they utilize fats?

u see fats have what we call the glucose sparing effect...This means that whenever enough fat is available for metabolism glucose is left alone for cells that can't do without which is the brain....

the explanation is complicated but let leave it simple
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bangalee1(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Human and regional Geography
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
Ask me any chemistry question. I promise to give my best shot
give me the square root of 5}×4>3=
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by nextprince: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Cyberrex:

if you are currently 20years old and you decided to travel through space with 0.8660m/s speed for 20years, how old will you be when you return back to earth

N.B- speed of light is 3*10^8

40 yrs
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Basics123(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
mercytripletz:
Economics

differentiate between volatility and instability of economic variables
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
missKiffy:
Is shining
the answer is "has shone". You be confam olodo
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

40 yrs
show working.
Olodo how did you arrive at that wrong answer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

English Sentences That Sound Crazy But Are Actually Correct / Unimaid First Batch Admission List Is Out And Online / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.