Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58023 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Brilliant.
Do you know how much this ...........? A)Is Costing B)Cost C)Have Cost D)Costs
D - costs.
Are you herzern?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by nextprince: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
excel111:

1}. ∫1/x dx

2}. ∫x^3e^(x)dx

1. ln x

2. Pls b4 I waste time integrating out of context, is it x to the power of (3(e)^(x)?. Not very clear.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Detolanny:

Both wrong
1. The correct answer is NECON Headed by Dagogo Jack during Abacha Regime. NEC was during IBB Era and conducted the election between MKO and TOFA. NEC was headed by Humphrey Nwosu.
2. The right answer isi 1929
NEC was headed by justice ovie wiskey.
That guy na olodo Rabata.

Come and Engage me let's go there
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by nextprince: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
show working.
Olodo how did you arrive at that wrong answer?

Sharrap, no need for any working.

20 yrs of age now, what should be your age after doing whatsoever after another 20 yrs?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bolaji3071(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2017
waiting patiently to disect and bisect any calculus question cheesy
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2017
mmmustapha:
History
what happened to King jaja of Opobo when he resisted Colonial rule?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Basics123(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2017
bellenornor:
Mathematics
A cuboid has how many edges? What is the difference between a cube & a cuboid
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bolaji3071(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
excel111:

1}. ∫1/x dx

2}. ∫x^3e^(x)dx

No1.

lnx

No2.

x^3e^x-3x^2e^x+6xe^x-6e^x +C

integration by part for no2. cheesy
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2017
yaqq:
most people will ask Google! rubbish thread
hahaha you're right lol.
They will multi task their browser with Windows an Google any question given to them.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Basics123(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Gordonz07:
Mathematics

the cost of 6 eggs is 10x kobo. if the price of 6 eggs is reduced by #1.50, 2 more eggs can be bought for #10. calculate x
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Bofoy4:
this guy don Bleep up
hahaha lol the first military head of state was Ibrahim babangida?
Lol I always told him that too much weed isn't good for the brain.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Basics123(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
teemah21:
Mathematics
how many inches are there in a foot?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mroyato(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
ezelous:
Jail
Correct
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
bonifieldstun:
So no 12 is my best sub which is sex education
you, Liability and Taylor88's best subject.

What is coitus?
What are the disadvantages of giving a head?
State 5 reasons why it's beneficial to date an Ukwu?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2017
swiz123:
that was excellent
excellent gini? The guy used Google.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Pejah:
govt
which year did Nigeria adopt the Ombudsman?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by giftiy(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=oldfoolnigger post=58925936][/quote] When will IPOB rally of No election in 2019 hold in delta ?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Government and Civic Education, let's go there
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by giftiy(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
julietkcee:
Biology
Give Me one example of phylum Amphibian
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by valmunich(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Government
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by valmunich(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
giftiy:
Give Me one example of phylum Amphibian
Frog
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sunshineV(f): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Littlefinger:
Enzymes are biological catalysts that speed up the rate of chemical reactions without being used up in the process. hehehe I feel like a guru once more.

Enzymes are protein which act as organic catalyst capable of accelerating the rate at which reaction takes place grin

That's my definition. Pretty much de same
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
valmunich:
Government
When was bicameralism first introduced in Nigeria?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by valmunich(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
what happened to King jaja of Opobo when he resisted Colonial rule?
Coerced into exile
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
giftiy:

When will IPOB rally of No election in 2019
hold in delta ?
let me put phone call across to Nnamdi kanu cheesy
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
kunlegboye:
No question is given to me...maths and physics
discuss the potential square well
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2017
faceURfront:

Hehehe, u keep saying in a lay man's language.

AlriGht, joke apart, you are wrong. Just accept it. I could give you an hour long lecture on star-delta transformation and it's attendant effect on voltage and current.

Some loads require 3phase supply, others single phase; which is achieved by using one of the 3phases nd the neutral as return path to complete the circuit which is the primary use of the neutral wire.

You made me refer back to my textbook since you seem to need 'proof'.if after reading this, you still maintain your argument, then there's nothing I can do for you. This is a screenshot From my elect. Eng. textbook from theraja

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Johncuba(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
give me the square root of 5}×4>3=
How is this question related to chemistry?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Johncuba(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Basics123:

how many inches are there in a foot?
12 inches= I ft= 0.3048mtrs

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bonifieldstun(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you, Liability and Taylor88's best subject.

What is coitus?
What are the disadvantages of giving a head?
State 5 reasons why it's beneficial to date an Ukwu?
if I fail number 3 let my moses rod be unable to dived any sea

No 3
-Big Butts make the greatest pillows.
-Your hand will never be idle when sleeping
-They hate wearing pants at home
-They can cheer you up instantly
-Your kids will be geniuses.
-They make for the best cuddle buddies.
-they will butter your biscuit
-you will never know boringness
-u will never sleep angry
-u will never wake up angry
-u will never be hungry when u see keep seeing the butt
-YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME
For the other question the ans are on Google I aff tire , u said 5 but I am very brilliant so i said more than 5 oya Make una clap for me na

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Johncuba(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Government and Civic Education, let's go there
would you rather support the biafran cause or proport restructuring for Nigeria? Give reasons for your answer. Which would be beneficial to the poor and oppressed Nigerian masses... I await your apt replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.