Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ipob Invades Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Invades Owerri (1648 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Borno, Destroys Telecom Mast, Other Facilities / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Reports coming from Owerri has it that members of IPOB have converged from various parts of Igboland at Owerri for evangelism by Nnamdi Kanu to see if they can win converts among the people. The docile nature of the Biafra struggle in Imo State has been a major source of concern of the IPOB leader and he has often accused Rochas Okorocha of being behind IPOB's unpopularity in the State.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Kokolet11: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
biafra has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by ESDKING: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just look at your miserable report......

"Report coming from Owerri has it that IPOB have converged from various parts of igbo land at Owerri for Evangelism by Nnamdi Kanu to see if they can win converts among the people. The docile nature of the Biafran struggle in Imo has been major source of concern of the IPOB leader and he has often accused Rochas of being behind IPOB's unpopularity in the State"

Tufiakwa!!, I never knew old men can lie to themselves to be happy. I wonder what you teach your children.
Paint the news the way it will suit you, as long as you are happy with.
Even kids can read the handwriting on the wall.
Frustration is really bad.
God bless the land of rising Sun.

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by potent5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
See colours!
Aswear this Biafran flag is colorfully flamboyant.
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by SegunAdewole: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Umu chineke
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Just look at your miserable report......

"Report coming from Owerri has it that IPOB have converged from various parts of igbo land at Owerri for Evangelism by Nnamdi Kanu to see if they can win converts among the people. The docile nature of the Biafran struggle in Imo has been major source of concern of the IPOB leader and he has often accused Rochas of being behind IPOB's unpopularity in the State"

Tufiakwa!!, I never knew old men can lie to themselves to be happy. I wonder what you teach your children.
Paint the news the way it will suit you, as long as you are happy with.
Even kids can read the handwriting on the wall.
Frustration is really bad.
God bless the land of rising Sun.

First of all a 34 year old man cannot be qualified as old in any part of the world and 2ndly I didn't lie. These photos can attest to that.

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by facelessangel: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:
Reports coming from Owerri has it that members of IPOB have converged from various parts of Igboland at Owerri for evangelism by Nnamdi Kanu to see if they can win converts among the people. The docile nature of the Biafra struggle in Imo State has been a major source of concern of the IPOB leader and he has often accused Rochas Okorocha of being behind IPOB's unpopularity in the State.
op dont decieve youself. Owerri is more pro IPOB than any city in Biafra land. Okoroawusa thinks he can surpress them.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by enemybulldozer(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:
Guy you no sabi lie grin grin this one dey remind me of the lie you lie give us on 30th may about igweocha PH

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by ESDKING: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:

First of all a 34 year old man cannot be qualified as old in any part of the world and 2ndly I didn't lie. These photos can attest to that.

34 yr old man is not a kid.
@ the topic, when your master Bubu did his campaign in Imo, are you telling me that APC party members across the nation didn't follow him to Imo state that day ?.
Were you expecting only Imolites to be in the arena ?.
We are talking of majority of indigenes that attended the rally not few few that came from outside.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by RisingSun1: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:

The same gathering has occurred in Nkpor,Aba,Igweocha(PH)etc where people came from all over Biafra land

You lied when u said that it's to evangelize to the people of owerri

Owerri is formidable

Was it not Owerri people that disgrace Okoroawusa at stadium and massively welcome KANU some weeks back

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by udokpuenyi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:

Even the devil will be too scared to share any part of the deepest hell with people like you with the kind of lies you spread against the Igbos; yet you claimed to be an Igbo.

I was not disappointed by your lies

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:

Calling your kins and brothers invaders because of the change you receive is despicable, how about you stay neutral, or better still start calling for "repackaging" of the fallen apart country like your paymasters?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by maslong(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abagworo:

typing from bet9ja shop. a fuul @ 40 is
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by moninuola65: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu is a joke
Catalonia from1600AD!

Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by weyab: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
moninuola65:
Kanu is a joke
Catalonia from1600AD!
u didn't notice that Spain is going bad and back each year... Because all hands are not on deck. When you have a divided country things will never be well... Just be watching nigeria
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
I was banned and blocked by a mode yesterday for posting this news as a topic

www.punchng.com/youths-warn-nnamdi-kanu-against-holding-rally-in-owerri/

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/coalition-imo-youths-say-no-pro-biafra-rally/

I want to understand the offense I committed by posting a news carried even by pro-Biafra Vanguard. I'm having a feeling that the truth I write hurts some people who want me prevented from presenting the true situation of things. As it stands now next time IPOB will invade Owerri again the youths shall engage them one on one.
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by GuyWise(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abagworo:
I was banned and blocked by a mode yesterday for posting this news as a topic

www.punchng.com/youths-warn-nnamdi-kanu-against-holding-rally-in-owerri/

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/coalition-imo-youths-say-no-pro-biafra-rally/

I want to understand the offense I committed by posting a news carried even by pro-Biafra Vanguard. I'm having a feeling that the truth I write hurts some people who want me prevented from presenting the true situation of things. As it stands now next time IPOB will invade Owerri again the youths shall engage them one on one.
Stop disgracing your old self on a public forum.....

Kanu went there on the other day rain disturbed, he went there yesterday and nothing happened, he will go there again and nothing will happen.
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Ipob Invades Owerri by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
GuyWise:

Stop disgracing your old self on a public forum.....

Kanu went there on the other day rain disturbed, he went there yesterday and nothing happened, he will go there again and nothing will happen.

We shall read it here how everything imploded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06a_YZ1OZw

(1) (Reply)

Some Very Awkward Photos Nigerian Politicians Wish Could Disappear Forever / God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo / Rivers Apc Gubernatorial Primaries: Arc. Tonye Dele Cole Emerges Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.