Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll (1755 Views)

CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement / Arewa Consultative Forum Divided Over Buhari’s Endorsement / 2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by ElSherriff: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Saw a poll on twitter asking 'If President Muhamadu Buhari is certified healthy and shows remarkable recovery to be fit enough to context again in 2019, will you vote for him?'

Lets have our nairaland poll. Comment YES or NO. No stories.

I will tell who the twitter winner is after the poll.

Turn the votes in!
Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by okawanyi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Next person pls
Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by divinehand2003(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
No

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by izombie(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
No

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by divinehand2003(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
No again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by yanabasee(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
NO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by Splashme: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
No

Never

BUHARI should resign now

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by yummydrae(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Price of a barrel of oil now $50....news
This same oil was sold for over $100 a few years ago. Those who say the Buhari government lacks good economic sense, take a pen, divide your income by 3 with no other source and come and tell me if you'll not start cutting the money you spend at expensive eateries(foreign goods) and start thinking of cooking mostly at home.
To whom brain is given, common sense is required.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by yummydrae(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes anyday... anytime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
yummydrae:

This same oil was sold for over $100 a few years ago. Those who say the Buhari government lacks good economic sense, take a pen, divide your income by 3 with no other source and come and tell me if you'll not start cutting the money you spend at expensive eateries(foreign goods) and start thinking of cooking mostly at home.
This person is unredeemably dumb! Defending a dumb government at every slight opportunity. So, if your source of income as a family man is reduced by half or two third, you will ground your family, and not think of how to improve on your sources of income? Dumb Ass! Again, I say you are dumb for comparing the economic recession to cooking at home instead of eating at eatery. Dear zombie, you don't need financial hardship to stop eating at eateries, you only need to become smarter, wiser and more responsible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Vote for Buhari? God Forbid! NO!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by DLondonboiy: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
yummydrae:

Make Buhari the president of America and in 2years he would drag them into recession. 2times Buhari was the number1 citizen, 2times he dragged us into recession.
Tell the vegetable from daura that I said he is a bastard and a complete disgrace to humanity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tuscani: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
NO

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by Sirjamo: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:
This person is unredeemably dumb! Defending a dumb government at every slight opportunity. So, if your source of income as a family man is reduced by half or two third, you will ground your family, and not think of how to improve on your sources of income? Dumb Ass!
If you can't use your flat head to think about what he wrote, why not just SFU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Make Buhari the president of America and I'm 2years he would drag them into recession. 2times Buhari was the number1 citizen, 2times he dragged us into recession.
Tell the vegetable from daura that I said he is a bastard and a complete disgrace to humanity.
Don't mind them jare. In my lifetime so far, I have witness economic recession twice, and under the same man, and some silly idiots will come here to defend their poo. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sirjamo:
If you can't use your flat head to think about what he wrote, why not just SFU.
you that used your flat head to think about what he wrote, read my comment again. I've modified it for your fellow zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by yummydrae(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:
This person is unredeemably dumb! Defending a dumb government at every slight opportunity. So, if your source of income as a family man is reduced by half or two third, you will ground your family, and not think of how to improve on your sources of income? Dumb Ass! Again, I say you are dumb for comparing the economic recession to cooking at home instead of eating at eatery. Dear zombie, you don't need financial hardship to stop eating at eateries, you only need to become smarter, wiser and more responsible.
improve on your sources of income u say... yh I tot I was the dumb one.. More than 90% of our revenue comes from oil while the price of our beloved oil keeps going down by the day.. The ploy of this present government to diversify our economy is bin thwarted by your lot.. Those who wants it to be done asap and judge without knowing a thing about governance.. You clearly don't know what recession is and when it even started.. My advice? keep mute and learn from those who know.. Ask questions if u may but don't post dumb replies thinking ur the smart one..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
yummydrae:
improve on your sources of income u say... yh I tot I was the dumb one.. More than 90% of our revenue comes from oil while the price of our beloved oil keeps going down by the day.. The ploy of this present government to diversify our economy is bin thwarted by your lot.. Those who wants it to be done asap and judge without knowing a thing about governance.. You clearly don't know what recession is and when it even started.. My advice? keep mute and learn from those who know.. Ask questions if u may but don't post dumb replies thinking ur the smart one..
Still Dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:
and in your own 'dumbless' mind you think it takes 6 months to improve the source of income for 180 million people abi? or you think that nigeria is a family made up of man, wife and 3 lovely kids abi? you are definitely the dumb one here. to diversify income for 180 million people it wouldn't take less than 3 years to bear reasonable fruits. every government has just been spending oil money and refusing to diversify for 50 years including your gej and then Buhari comes along and is expected to do it in 2 years! now clap for yourself mr smart! when avengers were blowing up everywhere and you guys were applauding them we warned you about its effect on an oil based economy but you kept on saying deal with Buhari, deal with Buhari. see your life now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
and in your own 'dumbless' mind you think it takes 6 months to improve the source of income for 180 million people abi? or you think that nigeria is a family of man, wife and 3 lovely kids abi? you are definitely the dumb one. to diversify income for 180 million people it wouldn't take less than 3 years to bear reasonable fruits. every government has just been spending oil money and refusing to diversify for 50 years including your gej and then Buhari comes along and is expected to do it in 2 years! now clap for yourself my smart!
Still Silly And Dumb! Address This: This country was brought into recession twice under the same man. a mere coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tesppidd: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:
Still Silly And Dumb! Address This: This country was brought into recession twice under the same man. a mere coincidence?
maybe because that's the only man who has genuinely tried to fix this country. if only you would think outside the box for a minute, just a minute you would understand what I mean. you can't fix a rotten country without serous problems. maybe that's the reason. but you might be too myopic to understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
maybe because that's the only man who has genuinely tried to fix this country. if only you would think outside the box for a minute, just a minute you would I understand what I mean. you can't fix a rotten country without serous problems. maybe that's the reason. but you might be too myopic to understand what I mean.
"may be"? Now I understand your actual nomenclature. No further questions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tuniski: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
yummydrae:

Lame! What is the budget peg for crude price? That is where lies your folly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tuniski: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
maybe because that's the only man who has genuinely tried to fix this country. if only you would think outside the box for a minute, just a minute you would I understand what I mean. you can't fix a rotten country without serous problems. maybe that's the reason. but you might be too myopic to understand what I mean.
He is the only one who completely lack political-economy's competence,and was seen as superman!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tuniski: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
tesppidd:
and in your own 'dumbless' mind you think it takes 6 months to improve the source of income for 180 million people abi? or you think that nigeria is a family of man, wife and 3 lovely kids abi? you are definitely the dumb one. to diversify income for 180 million people it wouldn't take less than 3 years to bear reasonable fruits. every government has just been spending oil money and refusing to diversify for 50 years including your gej and then Buhari comes along and is expected to do it in 2 years! now clap for yourself my smart! when avengers were blowing up everywhere and you guys were applauding them we warned you about its effect on an oil based economy but you kept on saying deal with Buhari deal with Buhari. see your life now.
Buhari iss not diversifying but waiting on oil price to go up. Nigeria is already a diversified economy. What we need is industrialization. The medical tourism buhari is on is limiting healthcare diversification!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by MONITZ: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
yummydrae:

Very lame and stale excuse,this administration is just clueless and is all shades of incompetence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tesppidd: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:
"may be"? Now I understand your actual nomenclature. No further questions.
'maybe' in this context simply means me telling you to think deeply and use your head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by dodelight(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
tuniski:

He is the only one who completely lack political-economy's competence,and was seen as superman!
Don't mind the super-idiot jare

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by tesppidd: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
tuniski:

very very myopic! what did obasanjo, yaradua, goodluck, know about the economy? godwin emefiele, ibe kachukwu, kemi adeosun, etc; these guys aren't exactly dumb are they? there are a lot of factors which put together make or break an economy. so many factors! but the major factor which has broken out economy today is the drastic fall in daily oil revenue from about 200 million dollars per day in 2014 to about 75 million dollars per day today. anyone who cannot understand this very simple logic is a fooooooooooooooool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by BENZINA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Some people talk as if this price of oil has been fixed at #100 since 1960, mtcheeeeew.
Re: Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll by MONITZ: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
dodelight:

The guy is irredeemably clueless nd so pro Buhari despite the latter's handiwork that has grounded the country on all fronts, the excuse being given for the guy is just rubbish because during his first coming as a military president for those of us who were not born then or so young to grasp properly wat happened, we heard it was the same fiasco, y must it always be him or he is always coming at the wrong time, I don't think the latter is responsible, he is just too rigid nd old school to take advice or corrections, he feels every other person is dispensable and he is indispensable.

It took him six months to select his angelic Technocrats who turned out to be the same old,corrupt and recycled hands,and it was from that moment the wise knew where this government was headed...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is This Governor Ayades Car The Same Scorpion Like Bike Or Not / Nigerians React To President Buhari Using This Type Of Phone. (photo) / Throwback: Obasanjo Speaks About Buhari’s Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.