Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (59633 Views)

Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by kingthreatz: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shina Peller. One of the kings of wire wire

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice always respect royalty
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
My Brother The Thing Weak Me o

hungryboy:
Wetin una wan make we do with this News now?

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Le potor?

Le Flattie
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by dckng16(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ooni d greatest king in Yoruba land
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
afonjas!!!!! the only good ones r d dead ones.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good dats hw we do in ISEYIN Oyo state
proudly OMO Iseyin oro omo ebedi moko, omo odo ogba to lalu iseyin jaa, omo aseti mumii kikan, omo ilu eye kiki Esin.

up Omo ISEYIN shocked grin grin tongue tongue

Oya quote me n write ur own home town linage grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by win3k: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
backward tradition to be flat on the ground for another human!
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by lilytender: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
slimzypink:
NOTHING NEW! you know how many senators and abuja big men bow down for me

Yes, several of them bow down to give you a head. Continue.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
ameeeeen

So you self Sabi better thing tongue
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
I CAN NEVER BOW DOWN/ PROSTRATE TO ANY MAN WHO THE FÛCK IS OONI OF IFE? undecided

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
na wa for dis kind culture o.
Person get to sleep for ground just to greet their king.
Tufiakwa!

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Magic hand. Hailing you from tomato tree.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Funjosh:

So you self Sabi better thing tongue
that prayer na better thing?
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:
na wa for dis kind culture o.

Person get to sleep for ground just to greet their king.

Tufiakwa!
how dat one take consign you?ode tongue

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Culture at its best!
Nice one
Na so my hubby go prostrate when the time comes
Say his name nah wink
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Say his name nah wink
Iffa hear grin
No burst my bubble o ...
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Omooniya1: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yoruba with culture ehh!! are like 5 & 6
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:
I CAN NEVER BOW DOWN/ PROSTRATE TO ANY MAN WHO THE FÛCK IS OONI OF IFE? undecided
He is the direct descendant of some dude who (according to the old folks) fell from the sky..
People of old smoked some serious shìt I tell ya

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Iffa hear grin
No burst my bubble o ...

I hear you. .. I cant stay silent forever sha wink
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

He is the direct descendant of some dude who ( according to the old folks) fell from the sky
People of old smoked some serious shìt I tell ya

Yoruba weed is something else #odudujuana

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:
Ooni agbalagba... Daysis elongated. Walk and shine baba

I can dedcodi d estskilopa

Fire me your nomenclature
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
See people with sense, see people with respect, see people who know elder is elder, see people who understand what a king is all about, see people with responsible culture, see people with life, see people who cherished their culture and honour it, see people that honour elder, leader and king. I'm always proud of this people no matter how highly they are, no matter what is the in fighting yet they honour their culture and preserved it not not my own people who read Bible and forgot to read honour you parent and those above you but chose to go around abusing everybody be it Igwe, Eze, Elder, Chief, Pastor, Rev, Governor, leaders everybody are nobody and they are Christian from Jew land where Bible originated from..

God bless the SW love you guys and I will always love desite your few flaws which is normal as no human is perfect I respect you a lot. You are far far better and much responsible. God bless. Listen my people if you want to kill yourself for what I said I don't give a bleep go ahead.

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Culture at its best! Nice one Na so my hubby go prostrate when the time comes
U think so?......lying flat?.....Na house boy u.dey look for
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Good upbringing
na you dey talk this thing so ?
make I screenshot am.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
5ircreepy:
Yoruba can preserve culture ehn, this is beautiful.. .
Still rep 042 tho
who ask you where you rep ?
u go university so?
your "defensive mechanism" too much oo
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:

na you dey talk this thing so ?
make I screenshot am.

Please quickly do so. You and I know why it is strange to you.

And...that's why I give free home-training lessons to punks.

Feel free to try. I got your medicine in whatever dosage you want.

It's good you are a loyal fan. Would buy you an official car soon.

Oponu alaileko

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
They calls cow "brother" because of meat? Issokay
slimzypink:
NOTHING NEW! you know how many senators and abuja big men bow down for me
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Yoruba weed is something else #odudujuana

They gonna come for your ass bro
Here they come..
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
They calls cow "brother" because of meat? Issokay

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Culture at its best!
Nice one
Na so my hubby go prostrate when the time comes
say u be wetin
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by 5ircreepy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:

who ask you where you rep ?
u go university so?
your "defensive mechanism" too much oo

I'm sorry tho, it's like the tribalism here is making everyone pick side.
Lemme modify it...

"Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) / Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos)