Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (59645 Views)

Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

They gonna come for your ass bro
Here they come..

Let me at it grin

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Callmedondee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
abbeyty:
Is he shina Peters grand son ?

Late Prof Peller son

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whao! Same bumbae, same beautiful face, same pierced nose. Endowed.! I can't stop filming how that day gonna be awesome.. I'm eager to do the prostration...
Lalas247:
Culture at its best!
Nice one
Na so my hubby go prostrate when the time comes
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Parable!
slimzypink:

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
With the money u con get respect join.
God bless you as you remember the great professor peller
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
this demons never stop this their slavery nawa Oooo
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ratello:
Money is good I swear! May we all be blessed by it in Jesus Name (Amen)!

Amen
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Money!!!
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by vibrant40(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
How is his greeting come take be news? Mtcheew
Your moniker says it all grin
enemyofprogress:
How is his greeting come take be news? Mtcheew
Your moniker says it all
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by abescom: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Agimor:
Some persons will call a form of respect, but when they see Catholics doing same the statue of the blessed virgin Mary they tagged it has worship. Double standard.
senseless post. Is the ooni a craven image?
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
And you this Qui Peller! You can't be like your elder bruv and wear agbada abi!? Instead you chose KHAKI!

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Bigdocemo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Omo Olowo-Idan, the magician son.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by farem: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Agimor:
Some persons will call a form of respect, but when they see Catholics doing same the statue of the blessed virgin Mary they tagged it has worship. Double standard.

Your case is pathetic.
See below:

Exodus 20:3-5 (KJV)

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Whao! Same bumbae, same beautiful face, same pierced nose. Endowed.! I can't stop filming how that day gonna be awesome.. I'm eager to do the prostration...
Orisirisi

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Joejoe12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is nomal thing to do, not a news jare
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by 1metre: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Agimor:
nice talk bro
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by 1metre: 4:02am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
Yoruba's re endowed with rich culture, tradition and respect to crown it all

Unlike those that wake-up there elders with a kick
just simply say igbo enweghi eze. that constitute to a certain degree the problem of igbos today.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ZelibeKristien: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2017
BrutalJab:
Where are those foolish descendant of flying angels that normally criticize Igbos bowing for their elders?

Cowardice and backstabbing is their second name.

Everything is cowardice and backstabbing to a wawa and flatron head. Most of you slaves have nothing sensible to say than scream afonja, cowardice everywhere like a castrated pig eventhough Ojukwu of cursed memory remains a coward in his smelly grave. Smh

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Everything is cowardice and backstabbing to a wawa and flatron head. Most of you slaves have nothing sensible to say than scream afonja, cowardice everywhere like a castrated pig eventhough Ojukwu of cursed memory remains a coward in his smelly grave. Smh
I don't trade words with kids like you, you should be preparing for the next jamb exam.

You have been noticed goan continue eating your hydraulic soup. Eranko ekeji aja. Insult is ur food.

oponu aboda
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Agimor:
thank goodness you called it a statue (of a now DEAD woman who was blessed in her time) .. while the ooni is alive.

see the one difference?
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Say his name nah wink
a man has no name
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Agimor(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
booqee:
thank goodness you called it a statue (of a now DEAD woman who was blessed in her time) .. while the ooni is alive.

see the one difference?
Why shifting post? So it's no longer the person but about being dead and alive.
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Proper behaviour expected of a true Omo Oodua!
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
booqee:
a man has no name
A man has no name
I am not understand
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Our father Ooni of Ife,the representative of our ancestors,Oduduwa incarnate,Oduduwa in form of a young man is looking fatter. try to watch your food intake before sir. kadepelori kibatape lese sir.
may you live long sir
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Don't ruin my day! S'okere ni abi o poju Why dha mockery look though grin grin grin
Lalas247:

Orisirisi

Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

A man has no name
I am not understand
with a moniker like jaqenhagar? GOT? u don't understand? Omo I cannot begin to explain to you..

how did u come about the moniker if I may ask?
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2017
booqee:
with a moniker like jaqenhagar? GOT? u don't understand? Omo I cannot begin to explain to you..

how did u come about the moniker if I may ask?

Easy ma'am. grin I thought you were refering to my post about the husband dont worry avout explaining anything. That was the idea behind the moniķer. wink
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Don't ruin my day! S'okere ni abi o poju Why dha mockery look though grin grin grin
U no like th look haha .. thought it's cute oh
Re: Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
E no cute, ah no like am coz I kno sey u are mocking me... Wiaraz na ma mind ah dey tok
Lalas247:

:DE no cute, ah no like am coz I kno sey u are mocking me... Wiaraz na ma mind ah dey tok
Lalas247:

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems