Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] (1299 Views)

Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini / Kris Asimonye's Post Baby Body [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fashionista Laura Ikeji who just welcomed her baby has doubled in size and she is not here to hide the truth from her ardent fans. She shared a photo showing her new shape and advice mothers to keep documenting their pregnancy on social media to encourage others, since world people haven't discovered a way to dm miscarriages.

See her encouraging caption below...

"I'm glad alot of Nigerian women are beginning to document their pregnancy journeys, women 're beginning to post pictures of baby bumps,dance videos, vlog about how miraculous pregnancy journeys 're.
Until recently , Nigerian women hid pregnancy as if it was something to be ashamed of, so what if you added alot of weight, so what if you looked darker with alot of pimples , so what if you looked out of shape, it's a thing of joy, be fat, be dark , be different from what u used to be. No biggie. Just enjoy every second of it.
Ps. Nobody will send miscarriage to you via Instagram or Facebook.. take your mind off negativity.

God has blessed you with what a lot of women 're looking for, relax n enjoy this glorious journey. I can't wait to be pregnant again. LK."

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/fat-laura-ikeji-proudly-shows-off-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by maryjan8(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pretty Lady
Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by ojun50(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fat
Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by Utchgirl(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very gud !

Motherhood is sweet.

Congrats dear.

#slaymama
Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by auntysimbiat(f): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
COOL
Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by Deji124(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow the girl is looking hot in her bumshortgrin
Re: Fat Laura Ikeji Proudly Shows Off Her Post Baby Body [PICS] by rukayatd: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
JAYTUNEZ:

Fashionista Laura Ikeji who just welcomed her baby has doubled in size and she is not here to hide the truth from her ardent fans. She shared a photo showing her new shape and advice mothers to keep documenting their pregnancy on social media to encourage others, since world people haven't discovered a way to dm miscarriages.

See her encouraging caption below...

"I'm glad alot of Nigerian women are beginning to document their pregnancy journeys, women 're beginning to post pictures of baby bumps,dance videos, vlog about how miraculous pregnancy journeys 're.
Until recently , Nigerian women hid pregnancy as if it was something to be ashamed of, so what if you added alot of weight, so what if you looked darker with alot of pimples , so what if you looked out of shape, it's a thing of joy, be fat, be dark , be different from what u used to be. No biggie. Just enjoy every second of it.
Ps. Nobody will send miscarriage to you via Instagram or Facebook.. take your mind off negativity.

God has blessed you with what a lot of women 're looking for, relax n enjoy this glorious journey. I can't wait to be pregnant again. LK."

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/fat-laura-ikeji-proudly-shows-off-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
What joy do you derive in body shaming a woman, whether newly delivered or not, if the person feel bad and goes extra miles to lose weight ,you still body shame them. I pray it's not too late before you get and understand it.

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Video Olamide – Wo / ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill / Senator Dino Malaye Pictured With Russian President Vladimir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.