Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata (3977 Views)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
GOOD, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. . . . JUST TELL US WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR? AND DO U KNOW THAT CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR MAKES THE LATTER A KAFIR? POST THE REAS0N WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR HERE AND SUPPORT WITH PROOF. . .THANKS. . . AND IN YOUR OWN MANHAJ, U DO NOT MAKE TAKFIR ABI? AND U HAVE JUST CALLED JABATA A KAFIR. . olodo oshi
Lolz! Mr Man Calm down!.
No one called him a Kafir!. An extremist is different from a kafir!. The Methodology of AhlusSunnah wal jama'ah does not give room for every Bakr, Zayd & Amr to declare anyone as a kafir!
pls read between the lines with your eyes and mind open.
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

Lolz! Mr Man Calm down!.
No one called him a Kafir!. An extremist is different from a kafir!. The Methodology of AhlusSunnah wal jama'ah does not give room for every Bakr, Zayd & Amr to declare anyone as a kafir!
pls read between the lines with your eyes and mind open.
LAUGHING.. ANI OLODO NI E.. YOU CALL SOMEONE A KHAWARIJ AND YOU SAY YOU DO NOT MAKE TAKFIR OF HIM? laughing. . . abi khawarij na muslim? and do n0t forget calling a person a khawarij means he is a kafir and besides you people are even refuting him. . . laughing. . . e lo ko eko. . . . . . . and do what i expect o. .tell me why he is a khawarij o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is The Major Problem The World Is Facing, True or false? CNN / To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans / Advise: How Can A Muslim Intend His Whole Life To Be For Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.