Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata (3929 Views)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
1. That All Bidha Is Kufru... 2. That Ignorance is not an excuse for a kafir... 3. Jalala is applied to all meat sold in market place... 4. That its an innovation to invite people to haqiqoh... 5. That its an innovation to deliver lecture at Nikah or haqiqoh... 6. That its an aqeedah matter to be calling ALLAH olohun... 7. That its an innovation to eat with spoon... 8. That nawawi, ibn hajar and abu hanifa are kufar... 9. That innovation is different from sin... 10. There is difference between innovator, innovation and kafir... 11. That khawarij are kufar... 12. That regular observant of salat duha is bidha... 13. That innovation is not divided... 14. Qirah Al Quran and joining verses together when reading is bidha... 15. That its innovation to hold walimatu nikah and aqidu nikah together... 16. That concesus of scholars is not deleel if they have no proof from kitab wa sunnah... 17. That calling someone who is a kafir a kafir is in islam... 18. That there is kafir among muslims... ,
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Add yours.... Insha ALLAH all these issues will be addressed and answers will be answered with kitab wa sunnah . .
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is Jabata a Salafy?

If yes to the above kindly benefit us with the Salafys that precede him in his assertion that "All bidi'a is kufr"?

Kindly give appropriate authentic books where we can find "wa kullu bidi'atin kufr".
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Is Jabata a Salafy?

If yes to the above kindly benefit us with the Salafys that precede him in his assertion that "All bidi'a is kufr"?

Kindly give appropriate authentic books where we can find "wa kullu bidi'atin kufr".
SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by iamgenius(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
AhluSunnah:
SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3
Which part of the verse? Is it the " today I have perfect your religion"? And pls tell us which tafsir book you used.
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
iamgenius:
Which part of the verse? Is it the " today I have perfect your religion"? And pls tell us which tafsir book you used.
AL QURAN. ALLAH said our religion is complete. . . simply means anyone innovating( doing bida ) is and has directly gone against quran verse and has compare him or herself with ALLAH because he or she is making law into the deen .. as we all know, for anyone to go against or reject quran verse.. its KUFRU. and rasul said kulu(every) bida(innovation) is misguidance(kufru)
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by iamgenius(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2017
AhluSunnah:
AL QURAN. ALLAH said our religion is complete. . . simply means anyone innovating( doing bida ) is and has directly gone against quran verse and has compare him or herself with ALLAH because he or she is making law into the deen .. as we all know, for anyone to go against or reject quran verse.. its KUFRU. and rasul said kulu(every) bida(innovation) is misguidance(kufru)
Tell me which Sharhu(commentary) book you read abt the hadith. Where the Shaarihu said Dhalaalah/Bid'ah=Kufru.
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
iamgenius:
Tell me which Sharhu(commentary) book you read abt the hadith. Where the Shaarihu said Dhalaalah/Bid'ah=Kufru.
Quran proved bidha to be kufru. the punishment of bidha is kufru. . that dolala is kufru. . . thats my own fatwa brought to u directly fr0m quran. . if u wana oppose my fatwa, bring ur proof fr0m quran or hadith. . thanks mytg
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by iamgenius(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Quran proved bidha to be kufru. the punishment of bidha is kufru. . that dolala is kufru. . . thats my own fatwa brought to u directly fr0m quran. . if u wana oppose my fatwa, bring ur proof fr0m quran or hadith. . thanks mytg
When did you become a mufti? Have U memorised the Holy Quran, like 20,000 Ahaadiith? If not, you don't qualify to do fatwa. U better...
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AbuUbayy1(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2017
people should beware of this guy, less he infects their brain with the jabatawisky virus.
The jabatawis are not. on the Manhaj of the salaf.
o seekers of truth, check out this website for a detailed refutation of Jabata.
www.simplysalafiyyah.com
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2017
iamgenius:
When did you become a mufti? Have U memorised the Holy Quran, like 20,000 Ahaadiith? If not, you don't qualify to do fatwa. U better...
See your life. .let me ask u a question, from where do muslim take proof of his or her deen from? . . .these ahlu bida lecturers have destroyed your brain. .you no longer care for quran or hadith or ijmah sahabahs BUT SCHOLARS FATWA ONLY..that itself is bida. . .as long aas you are given proof fr0m quran and hadith, u must submit to it. . .that is if you are muslim. ANYBODY CAN PASS FATWA AS LONG AS THEY HAVE PROOF..PROOF IS WHAT MATTERS NOT THE PERSON THAT PASS FATWA
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
people should beware of this guy, less he infects their brain with the jabatawisky virus.
www.simplysalafiyyah.com
U and ur salafiyah. . everything jabata said, u have no proof from quran or hadith to go against him. . .NOW TELL ME AND PROOF YOURSELF WITH QURAN OR HADITH THAT ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU. . .JUST QURAN AND HADITH. . .
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Sissie(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Hilarious grin angry
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:
Hilarious grin angry
What exactly is funny here
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please Answer my question.

Is Jabata a Salafy?

Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Please Answer my question.

Is Jabata a Salafy?

BROS, ARE U BLIND? I HAVE BROUGHT PROOF FROM QURAN WITH MY EXPLANATION THAT ALL BIDA IS KUFRU and you still asking the same question again. . . . .jabata is a salaf because he preaches and bring proof from kitab wa sunnah to support his claims. . . . IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR SCHOLARS FATWA, I DO NOT USE THEM. AS LONG AS I P QUOTE QURAN AND HADITH FOR YOU, THATS ALL. AND IF ITS ORO ALFA U WANT BY FORCE, go download roddu on division of bida 1-3@voiceofthesalaf.com. . . ,rap
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
AND IT'S A STUPID THING TO BE ASKING OF WHICH SCHOLAR OR WHICH BOOK SUPPORT A MASLAH. . IN FACT IT'S AN IDIOTIC THING TO DO. . SHEY AWON ALFA NI WON NI KI E TELE NI AYE NI? ITS QURAN AND HADITH U NEED . .ITS WHAT QURAN AND HADITH SAYS THAT SHOULD MATTER TO YOU. . . . . . .D
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
IBN TAYMIYYAH AND SALIH UTHAYMEEN . . . PAGE 322. SHARH IQTIDA SIRAT-AL-MUSTAQIM ..written by ibn taymiyyah and its sharh done by salih uthaymeen . . . . . . i don give u alfa o..i don give u the page and the b0ok title..
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Sissie(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
If you don't read scholars fatwa. What of scholars explanations? Like when they explain a verse using tafsir and explaining the Arabic words used properly, because not everything can be translated verbatim.

Or do you know classical Arabic and a linguist to read the Quran and give your own fatwa and are you a muhadith? You know that sometimes a verse could be literal or figurative, how do you discern.

2. You have been shouting don't listen to scholars fatwa, why are you listening to jabata
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Sissie(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
AhluSunnah:
See your life. .let me ask u a question, from where do muslim take proof of his or her deen from? . . .these ahlu bida lecturers have destroyed your brain. .you no longer care for quran or hadith or ijmah sahabahs BUT SCHOLARS FATWA ONLY..that itself is bida. . .as long aas you are given proof fr0m quran and hadith, u must submit to it. . .that is if you are muslim. ANYBODY CAN PASS FATWA AS LONG AS THEY HAVE PROOF..PROOF IS WHAT MATTERS NOT THE PERSON THAT PASS FATWA

So now anyone can read the Quran and use it as prove based on their own understanding of it abi? Isokay continue.

This one you are shouting proof, proof.

So if I read and understand it a certain way, and use that as my proof, I will just pass my fatwa jare. And you don't find it hilarious �

You can't even communicate with decorum. And you think you know how to pass fatwa, don't say you were not told.
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:
If you don't read scholars fatwa. What of scholars explanations? Like when they explain a verse using tafsir and explaining the Arabic words used properly, because not everything can be translated verbatim.

Or do you know classic Arabic and a linguist to read the Quran and give your own fatwa and are you a muhadith? You know that sometimes a verse could be literal or figurative, how do you discern.

2. You have been shouting don't listen to scholars fatwa, why are you listening to jabata
DONT GET IT TWISTED. 1. ALL AM SAYING IS NOT TO DO TAKLEED(blind following) OF SCHOLARS. 2. SCHOLARS CAN MAKE MISTAKES AND HE WHO INTENTIONALY FOLOW THEIR MISTAKES IS AHLU BIDA. 3. AS LONG AS YOU BRING PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH,I MUST ACCEPT NOT TO WAIT FOR SCHOLARS EXPLANATION.ISLAM IS CLEAR AND SO IS ITS PROOFS. 4. ITS BETTER TO FOLLOW AND TAKE PROOF FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH AND THEN USE SCHOLARS EXPLANATION INLINE WITH THE PROOF TO UNDERSTAND.. do u get me now?
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:

Or do you know classical Arabic and a linguist to read the Quran and give your own fatwa and are you a muhadith? You know that sometimes a verse could be literal or figurative, how do you discern.

SOME MASALAH HAS STRAIGHT PROOF AND SOME ARE SHUBHA. ITS SCHOLARS THAT WILL EXPLAIN IT FOR US WITH PROOFS..FOR EXAMPLE, THE HADITH ON W0MAN THAT PRAYS WITHOUT HIJAB WIL N0T BE ACCEPTED. SCHOLARS SAID ITS KUFRU ACT THAT DESTROYS IBADAH, SIN ONLY REDUCES ITS REWARD. SINCE NOT WEARING HIJAB IS A SIN, THEIR SALAT IS ACCEPTED N0T JUST IN FULL REWARD. as you can see scholars explained it with proofs and its clear. i do n0t berate scholars, just avoiding takleed fr0m our brotherz
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:

1. SCHOLARS DIVIDE BIDA INTO 2, THEY HAVE NO PROOF, 2. SCHOLARS SAYS BIDA CONSIST OF SIN AND KUFRU, THEY HAVE NO PROOF. 3. SCHOLARS SAY CALLING OR MAKING TAKFIR IS WR0NG, THEY HAVE NO PROOF... YET SO MANY PEOPLE STAND ON THEIR STANCE EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE SEEN CLEAR PROOF. thats exactly why i said taking proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah straight without waiting for scholars fatwa is better.and we must folow scholar fatwa dat has proof from kitab wa sunnah
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:

So now anyone can read the Quran and use it as prove based on their own understanding of it abi? Isokay continue.

This one you are shouting proof, proof.

So if I read and understand it a certain way, and use that as my proof, I will just pass my fatwa jare. And you don't find it hilarious �

You can't even communicate with decorum. And you think you know how to pass fatwa, don't say you were not told.
If you pass fatwa and you have proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah.. fine. . what u dont understand is that its n0t your own words is that fatwa but what kitab wa sunnah says. . . anybody can pass fatwa, as long as u av deleel. . ... That is exactly why i do listen to jabata, he always have proof to backup his claim...then he will also bring alfa words also...but its quran and hadith that matters most.. scholars are extremely important, as long as they have proof.. and there is n0thing like concesus of scholars o, unless it have proof
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Sissie(f): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why are you shouting now You know capital letter implies shouting
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sissie:
Why are you shouting now You know capital letter implies shouting
Sorry. .wasnt actually shouting.. its java ph0ne am using.. na why. .mabinu
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by AbuUbayy1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
As-salaam 'alaykum WarahmatuLLAHI Wabarakatuhu,
May Allah save is from misguidance, deviancy and extremism. Ameen.
Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey just did the ' Ummah a favour by publishing the book;
A COMPILATION OF PITHY REFUTATIONS ON MUHAMMAD BN ‘ALIYY JABATA AL- KHOORIJEE, ROSHEED MUSTOPHA AL-KHOORIJEE, AND YOOSUF (ABOO ABDILLAAH) AL- KHOORIJEE BY ABOO AAISHAH AL ODEOMEEY
The book is available and free, download the Pdf using this link :
https://knowislam.com.ng/a-compilation-of-pithy-refutations-on-muhammad-bn-aliyy-jabata/
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
A COMPILATION OF PITHY REFUTATIONS ON MUHAMMAD BN ‘ALIYY JABATA AL- KHOORIJEE, ROSHEED MUSTOPHA AL-KHOORIJEE, AND YOOSUF (ABOO ABDILLAAH) AL- KHOORIJEE BY ABOO AAISHAH AL ODEOMEEY
https://knowislam.com.ng/a-compilation-of-pithy-refutations-on-muhammad-bn-aliyy-jabata/
GOOD, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. . . . JUST TELL US WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR? AND DO U KNOW THAT CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR MAKES THE LATTER A KAFIR? POST THE REAS0N WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR HERE AND SUPPORT WITH PROOF. . .THANKS
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
GOOD, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. . . . JUST TELL US WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR? AND DO U KNOW THAT CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR MAKES THE LATTER A KAFIR? POST THE REAS0N WHY JABATA IS A KAFIR HERE AND SUPPORT WITH PROOF. . .THANKS. . . AND IN YOUR OWN MANHAJ, U DO NOT MAKE TAKFIR ABI? AND U HAVE JUST CALLED JABATA A KAFIR. . olodo oshi
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
AND I HAVE READ UR REFUTATIONS ON JABATA. . .THERE IS NO SINGLE PROOF TO ALL YOUR ACCUSATIONS. . .JUST ORDINARY TALK WITHOUT PROOF
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Demmzy15(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
www.simplysalafiyyah.com
He can't even infect anyone, just look at his grammar. Whenever I want to laugh I just look for his posts. Imagine saying "Salaf Plumber", lol!!! grin grin
Re: Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demmzy15:
He can't even infect anyone, just look at his grammar. Whenever I want to laugh I just look for his posts. Imagine saying "Salaf Plumber", lol!!! grin grin
CORRECT THE SENTENCE "SALAF PLUMBER" . . . .MR PROFESSOR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? / Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives? / Be Careful About Duas/adkhar Not In The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.