Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Moet Abebe Addiction Finally Pays Off With An Endorsement Deal [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Addiction Finally Pays Off With An Endorsement Deal [PICS] (600 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Addiction Finally Pays Off With An Endorsement Deal [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Popular on air personality, Moet Abebe has penned her first endorsement deal and we are not surprised by the good news seeing that it's for famous french alcoholic coy, Luc Belaire.

The red carpet host who has never hidden her love for strong drinks took to her page to make the announcement with glee.

With a video of the popular bevearge, Moet wrote;

God really knows how to surprise and spoil me... Sending me major blessings right before my birthday.... I'm very happy to announce that I am officially an @officialbelaire Ambassador... Thank you to @sheikdouglas for making it happen and thank you to @belaireng for choosing to work with me... This is my 1st endorsement... and I'm so glad to be a part of the #blackbottlemovement!!!! Whoop Radio goddess to the world

Congrats Mo.

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/moet-abebe-addiction-finally-pays-off.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Moet Abebe Addiction Finally Pays Off With An Endorsement Deal [PICS] by hisroyalrealnes(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Congratz....

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omoni Oboli Beautiful In New Make-up Photos / “i’ve Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians” – South African Lady / Latest Ankara Styles And Designs For Your Next Owambe!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.