Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warfare (377 Views)

Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warfare by Blue86(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
No one engaged in Warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier
2Timothy 2:4

Father thank you for the spirit of wisdom and revelation which you have released for our benefit,in Jesus name.
You are blessed forever.
Amen.

We believers are engaged in a Warfare, whether you like it or not, admit it or not, consider it or not.
Because the destruction of God's children is the mission statement of the Devil.2 Corinthians 10:3-4.
We are told in Timothy that no one engaged I'm Warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life(carnality,worldly lusts, works of the flesh, lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life).
That is the first criteria for a Christian in this world.
You are to keep yourself unspotted from the world so that the Devil attacks may not have effect on you when he attacks. 1John 5:18
Yes, with faith you quench the fiery darts of the devil but not without submission to the authority of God first.James 4:4-7
Many I must say have been overcome by the devil.
And some of the many overcomed by the devil are now used as tools to further the course of the devil, knowingly and unknowingly.
You Christian, ready to do and live for your Lord, brace up, for the devil will come against you.
But by the blood of Jesus and the testimony of Jesus you will prevail.Yes.Mark 13:20-21.
But if you have been overcomed, the Lord can make you stand. Yes. If you will. Roman's 14:4

Now let me share my testimony with you, yesterday noon, during a nap, my spiritual eyes were opened a lil.I saw myself instructing some of my brethren in Christ[didnt know what I was saying, because the audio content wasn't given].After that immediately, I saw a wood-like finger piercing my middle finger. It went through it and came out the other side.
I felt an excruciating pain, almost yelled out,but controlled myself not to be heard by people. I was thinking what is this, what am I gonna do now.Should I pray against it by commanding it out or what?
Then the Holy Ghost brought this to my mind,"And nothing shall by any means hurt you"
I relaxed, and said, nothing shall by any means hurt me in faith. And the pain left.
Now if I had not gotten my acts right with God,and the attack comes, do you think I would be sharing this testimony. Even if I rebuke.
Many Christians have fallen by attacks like this because of their lack of consecration even when they profess faith!
Re: Warfare by Emmoa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
What can I do now that I backslided and I have been afflicted with demonic attacks everyday? Spirit spouse.
Re: Warfare by Blue86(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emmoa:
What can I do now that I backslided and I have been afflicted with demonic attacks everyday? Spirit spouse.

It's so simple.It falls under these principles.
A Submission to God
1. If you confess your sins sincerely to God in Jesus name and promise to turn away.
He is faithful and just to forgive you sincerely.
And to remove that conscience of backsliding attitude from your heart.
2.After confession of forgiveness. Believe that you have been forgiven,and that you have been saved from your backsliding.
3. Confess what you believe.
4. Ask for the blood of Jesus to give you life in prayer.Believe you have received the life and confess what you believe.

B .Resist the devil.
1.Now,rebuke that demon in the name of Jesus and it shall run away.

C. Give yourself continually to God in prayer and feeding on His word. Because when a demon is gone out of a man, it wanders about seeking rest, finding none, it decides to return to his former house. And when it sees the former house still in the world, it brings in more evil spirits, and the situation becomes worse than before.
1.Start enjoying intimacy with the Lord in prayer and meditation in the word and doing his word.

So please follow these guide lines diligently from your heart by faith in Jesus name.
Father I pray in the name of Jesus, help your son to return back to you stronger. Amen.
Thank you Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Act / It Is A ‘very Great Insult’ To God—pope On Barcelona Attack / Nigerian Pastor Says Homosexuality Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.